LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes it is big. You have your own room, and we have our own room plus there is plenty of other spaces."Gina said.

"As soon as mommy gets to a stopping point, we'll go. Let's put your romper on you, unless you want to go out in a tee shirt and diaper?" Gina asked.

Gina got the romper and dressed Mya in it. Stephanie finished the box she was working on and then got her purse and car keys.

"You're riding in your car seat, baby girl. I don't want to hear you fussing or complaining." Gina said.

Gina took Mya out to the car and fastened her in her car seat. She took the pacifier and slipped it in Mya's mouth.

"I told you already that we need to keep you safe while in the car. As soon as we get to the store, we will get you right out. You don't have to worry about us leaving you in the car." Gina said,.

Stephanie and Gina got in the front seat and drove to Toys R Us. As soon as Stephanie parked, Gina got Mya out of the car seat and held her.

"See baby girl? You'll only be in the car seat for as long as necessary. We would never use the car seat as punishment or as a baby sitter." Gina promised.

Gina smiled and kissed Mya on the cheek. She carried her up to the store and put her in the seat of a shopping cart and fastened the strap across her waist.

"What would like to look at first?" Gina asked.

"Alright we'll get some Barbie's too." Stephanie said.

Gina and Stephanie put one of the dream houses in the cart and put several Barbie's in as well. They went over to the My Little Pony's.

"Do you have a favorite My Little Pony? Maybe Rainbow Dash?" Stephanie asked.

Stephanie and Gina shook their heads.

"You're a baby. It wouldn't look right if you didn't have baby toys. Gina and I will pick some out and then you can pick out some more stuffed animals. I'm sure Bubbles would like some friends." Stephanie said.

Gina picked up a ring stacker and put it in the cart, along with a few other baby toys. She pushed the cart over to the stuffed animals.

"Go ahead and pick out some stuffed animals. All babies, especially girls, have lots of stuffed animals." Stephanie said.

Stephanie put the bunny and the paw patrol stuffed animal in the cart, then Gina put a lamb in the cart and Stephanie put a monkey in.

"Okay, I guess that's everything from the toy side. Let's go to the Baby's R Us side. We need to a high chair." Stephanie said.

"That was just for the dorms since we didn't have a high chair. If you'd like, we'll let you sit on our lap as a special treat sometimes " Stephanie said.

They started looking over the high chairs.