LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gina had not seen the small girl until she had bumped into her. The girl looked she was about to fall down and smelled of alcohol. Gina put out her hand to steady her. As she did her hand brushed against the girls wet bottom.

Gina saw the girl was an underclassman at best. She could have come from a nearby high school. It had happened before

"Really? I think I went to the same party. The one I went to was just for juniors and seniors, so I guess you weren't there. You look a little young to be in college. What grade are you in. Remember, it's naughty to tell a lie." Gina said, lookng down at the girl.

Gina raised her eyebrow at the girl.

"I still don't think you are in any condition to take care of yourself. What's your name, sweetie?" Gina asked, running her fingers through the girls hair.

"Mya? That's a cute name. My name is Gina. Can you say Gina, honey? I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that you come with me. Your in a dorm that is restricted to juniors and seniors. What do you think would happen if I reported you? You would probably be expelled, wouldn't you? I don't think your mommy or daddy would be very happy, would they?" Gina cooed to Mya, touching her shoulder

"Honey, I'm not trying to be mean. You're still s little drunk and I don't think you're capable of making good decisions." Gina said.

Gina took Mya's hand and led her to their bathroom. They didn't run into anyone on the way.

"I'm going to wash you in the shower, honey. Before we get started, do you feel like you need to pee or poop? Or feel like you might throw up?" Gina said.

Gina unfastened the front of Mya's pants and started pulling them down.

Gina took Mya's hand and stopped her from putting her shirt back on.

"Why are you being a baby about this? I know you must have taken showers with other girls before. We're here in the bathroom, you smell like pee and I bet you feel all yucky. If you are going to act like a toddler, I'll treat you like one." Gina did.

Gina pulled Mya against her and held her hands with one of her hands and took off her pants and panties with the other. She took Mya into the shower stall and turned on the water.

"Honestly, I don't know why you are acting like this, Mya. I'm just trying to get you cleaned up and changed. You'd think I was trying to kill you. Settle down." Gina ordered, giving Mya a swat on her bare bottom.

Gina let Mya go, but blocked her from leaving the shower. She got a washcloth and bar of soap and handed them to Mya.

"Go ahead wash yourself then, honey. I'll take my shpower as well. When we are done I'll take you back to my room and I'll find you something to wear." Gina did.

Gina finished a couple of minute before Mya. She was waiting with a towel and handed it to Mya.

"Wrap this around you and we'll go back to my room. You can nap in my bed, okay?" Gina said.

Gina had put on her bra and panties and was wearing the robe.

"Not today, but soon, in the next couple of days hopefully. My girlfriend and I are renting a house off campus. Go ahead and take off your towel and sit down on the bed. I'll see if I can find something for you to wear."

Gina turned and looked in her dresser. She took out a pair of her panties which were twice the size of Mya's normal panties. She also got a tee shirt that would come almost to Mya's knees. She handed them to Mya.

"Try these on." Gina said.

Gina smiled as she watched Mya lay down and fall asleep. Gina left the room and locked the door. She took out her cell phone and called Stephanie. She asked her to meet her at Target, which was near the college. Gina left the dorm hoping she would be back before Mya woke up.