LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I guess Bubbles needs a diaper too." Stephanie said.

Stephanie picked up Mya and changed into a dry diaper. She took out another diaper and held it out to Mya.

"Do you want to diaper Bubbles, or should I?"

"Yes it was. I hope Bubbles isn't going to be a troublemaker." Stephanie said.

"No, It just happened that the house came with a crib in it. We thought that was strange, since it was in a college area, but maybe the previous tenants had a baby of their own."

"Then Bubbles will be in a lot of trouble."

Stephanie held Mya as they left the room.

Gina took the clipboard and signed the paper, then took Mya so Stephanie could sign as well. After signing the paper, Stephanie handed the AR the keys to the room.

"Mya's a little shy. That is Bubbles, her teddy bear. She's been a little trouble maker this morning." Stephanie said.

Gina carried Mya out to the car and put her in the car seat, pulling the harness over her and fastening it.

"I'm sorry, baby, but you're staying in that car seat. Now play with Bubbles. It shouldn't take long to get to the house, about twenty to thirty minutes, depending on traffic." Gina said.

Stephanie pulled out of the parking lot and started driving.

It took them about twenty five minutes to get to the house, with Mya crying the whole way. Stephanie parked the car and Gina came and let Mya out of the car seat. She could smell Mya's diaper.

"Oh baby, let's get you changed. Someone made a stinky in her diaper, didn't she? or did Bubbles do that?" Gina asked.

Gina tickled Mya's tummy as she followed Stephanie into the house.

Gina kissed Mya's cheek. "Let's go take care of the icky." She cooed.

Gina carried Mya into the house and back to the nursery. There was a crib, changing table and a dresser. Gina took off Mya's romper and laid her on the changing table. Strapping her down. She opened the diaper and lifted Mya's legs. Pulling it out from under her.

Gina cleaned Mya really good and slipped a clean diaper under her. She sprinkled powder on her and taped the diaper closed.

"Like what would you like added to your nursery? I think you should have it the way you want it, mostly,.'Gina said

"I think all of those are great ideas except the tv. Nurseries don't have tv's, baby girl." Gina said.

"Alright. Let's get you dressed and then we'll get you a bottle." Gina said.

Gina got a tee shirt and put it on Mya, then ;put her on the floor and took her hand. She walked her out to living room. Stephanie was bringing boxes in from the car. She smiled at Mya.

"There's our cut little baby." Stephanie cooed.

"Stay here with mommy and I'll get you a bottle, baby girl." Gina cooed.

"Nice try, but no tv. You can watch tv in the living room with your mommy or mama. When you are in the nursery you are either being changed, or put down for a nap. There will be a few toys in here, but we'll set up a playroom for you." Gina said.

Stephanie smiled at Mya.

"You are definitely the cutest baby in the whole world. Don't let anyone tell you different." Stephanie said.

Stephanie picked Mya up and cuddled with her.

"That's not happening, baby. You'll be playing with your toys and playing outside, taking naps and doing other fun things." Gina said.

Gina came into the living room and handed Stephanie a bottle of milk.

"Here you go baby."Stephanie said, putting the nipple up to Mya's mouth.