LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

Gina smiled at Mya.

"Good morning, baby girl. I see mommy is taking care of you this morning. Are you anxious to go see your new home today?" Gina cooed.

"I see. Will hopefully soon you will start wetting your diaper in your sleep. Your a baby and shouldn't be able to hold it all night." Stephanie said.

"When you finish your bottle mama will change you. In going to fix breast. Don't worry, your breakfast isn't going to be pureed this moming." Stephanie said with a smile.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes baby. That's exactly what I mean. I know it isn't going to be easy at first, but I want you to wet your diaper in your sleep." Stephanie said.

"I know you didn't. I guess we need to buy you baby food in jars." Stephanie sighed.

Stephanie left to fix breakfast and Gina came over to nuts and picked her up. She carried Mya over to the bed and laid her down. She tugged off Mya's onesie and removed her wet diaper..She started cleaning her with baby wipes.

Gina finished the diaper change and sat Mya up. She got a tee shirt that had Sofia the first on it and slipped it over Mya's head and tugged it down almost to her diaper.

"There we go. Baby must all dressed. Let's get some food in our tummies." Gina cooed, picking Mya up and tickling her tummy.

"The only oneswho will see you dressed like this are me and mommy. When we get ready to leave I'll put something on you over your diaper." Gina said.

"Since you say on mommy's lap for dinner, even though you didn't rest, how about sitting on mama's lap for breakfast?"

Gina sat down and held Mya on her lap. She tied a bib on nuts and waited for Stephanie to bring them breakfast

"You're not getting any pants until we are ready to leave. It makes it easier on us. You're not going to like everything we do." Gina said.

Stephanie brought over two plates of food and set them in front of Gina. One of the plates had the food cut into small pieces. The other plate had eggs, toast and sausage on it.

"See baby? You get the same breakfast as mama and mommy." Gina cooed.

"Not every time baby. But this time your are wearing just your diaper and shirt." Gina said.

Stephanie set a cup of coffee in front of Gina and a bottle of milk.

"Yes you can baby. Come on, start eating. I'll bet we are done before you." Gina cooed.

Gina and Stephanie started eating their breakfast.

Gina smiled and picked up a cloth napkin and wiped off Mya's face with it.

"You'll get your prize as soon as mommy and I are finished eating, baby girl." Gina said.

"Good job finishing first, baby!" Stephanie praised Mya.

"You have to wait to find out baby.' Stephanie said.

Stephanie and finished eating at about the same time. Gina took Mya's bib off of her and lowered her to the floor. She stood up and led Mya out to the living room. Stephanie opened one of the boxes and took out a teddy bear.

"Here's your prize, baby. What do you think?" Stephanie asked.

"Aw, you're welcome, baby." Stephanie and Gina said together.

Gina picked Mya up and sat her on the couch with her bear. She turned on the tv to Nick Jr.

"Mommy and Mama are going to pack up the car now, so we want you to stay here on the couch and be a good girl." Gina said.

Stephanie brought over the purple pacifier and clipped it on Mya's shirt. She slipped the pacifier in Mya's mouth.

"There you go, baby." Stephanie cooed.

Stephanie and Gina started taping up boxes and carrying them out to Stephanie's car.

Stephanie heard Mya and shook her head.

"No baby, the boxes are too heavy for you. Besides, weren't you complaining earlier about people seeing you in just a diaper and tee shirt? Plus you don't want to blow your cover as a baby, do you? Someone will see you carrying a box and might guess you're the girl they are looking for." Stephanie answered.

"I think Bubbles is getting tired and needs a nap. Why don't you join her and when you wake up, we should be ready to leave?" Stephanie said.

Stephanie and Gina kept on loading the boxes, and with Mya napping on the couch, they stripped the bed and got everything ready to go. They sat around waiting for Mya to wake up to change her and get going to the house.

"It's about time you woke up. I was afraid we were going to have to stay here another night."Gina said.

Stephanie came over and checked Mya's diaper.

"Did you wet in your sleep, baby? Or did Bubbles do it?" Stephanie asked.