LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright. Do you want to eat in the mall or go to a restaurant?" Stephanie asked.

"Okay, mommy or mama will help you write the letter and we'll make sure Santa gets it." Stephanie told Mya.

Stephanie checked Mya's diaper. 

"How about we go get you changed?"

“ let’s go to a restaurant how about Chinese buffet” Dinah suggested. “ I’ll wait for you in the car while you change her “ 

mya noticed her diaper was wet. “ can I take he dress off mommy we already saw Santa” 

"Sounds good to me. Gina, why don't you go wait with mom? It should only take a few minutes." Stephanie said.

"Okay. Here's the diaper bag." Gina said.

Stephanie took Mya to the bathroom and put her on the changing table.

"It's only for today, baby. You only need to wear the dress for a little while longer. We didn't bring any thing else for you to wear." Stephanie said.

Stephanie changed Mya into a dry diaper, using lots of baby powder.

Mya hates getting her diaper change in a public place. “ but mommy I hate the dress so much “ she said super upset. 

“ can we just go back to nana house hen “ mya said. She loved the feeling of the powder that was being rubbed on her. 

"Thank you. It helps when you are good."

"We'll see what kind of foods the restaurant has whether you can have big girl food. Don't get upset if you have to have baby food."

Stephanie put Mya in her car seat and got in the car herself.

"The nasty ones are good for you though. They'll help you grow up big, like mommy, mama, and nana." Stephanie said.

They reached the restaurant. Stephanie and Gina got out of the car. Gina came around and got Mya from her car seat. She set her on the ground and took her hand.

"Is our cute little baby hungry?" Gina cooed, giving Mya a kiss on the cheek.

Gina led Mya into the restaurant. She saw the high chairs and took Mya over to them. She helped Mya into the highchair and fastened her in. Gina tied a bib on Mya and pushed the highchair over to the table they were going to sir at.

Gina picked up a menu and looked at it, trying to decide what to eat.

"Looks like your going to have baby food, baby. I don't see anything that you can eat."

Gina sighed.

"I told you before we got here that you would probably be eating baby food." 

Gina looked at the menu and then at Dinah.

"Dinah, do you see any good they would be good for babies? Maybe rice, but I'm not sure what would good pureed." Gina said.

Dinah looked at mya. “‘ well I was going to suggest the chicken fingers for he without if being blended but I think mya just needs a bottle of formula. Why don’t you hold her so to make sure she drinks it “ Dinah suggested. 

Mya stopped crying when she heard  that but was upset now. 

"Okay, I'll try that." Gina said.

Gina took Mya out of the highchair while Stephanie got a bottle out of the diaper bag. Gina sat down and took the bottle. She held it up to Mya's mouth.

"Here you go, baby." Gina cooed.

Mya refuses the bottle at first then started to drink it. She liked the formula then went into baby mode forgetting her surrounding 

“ yea works all the time with baby’s especially when there young like mya “ Dinah said. “ but don’t let  her get use to just drinking formula “

"We won't. Maybe a couple bottles of formula a day. Then she can have juice or milk or water th rest of the time in her bottle." Stephanie answered.

Gina held Mya and patted her bottom as she drank her bottle.

Gina and Stephanie ordered their lunch.

"Okay. I was thinking of ordering the nuggets to take home so she could have them for dinner." Gina said.

After Mya fell asleep, Gina took the bottle out of her mouth and put it away. She kept holding Mya as she ate lunch.

“ yea do that for her but at least make her eat one jar of baby food. Just so she gets use to it then gradually make it only baby food. Soon her body will be only to eat baby food “ Dinah explained to them. “ also think of mya has one years old so tantrum and crying fit are common. Just make sure you handle them in the best way” 

“ the best way to handle a tantrum is to let the child have it then punish them. Like making them go down for a nap or timeout. For mya I would use timeout. She seems to respond to that better. Also try to let her always have a pacifier or bottle in her mouth “ Dinah explained.