LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

Gina and Stephanie each took one of off Mya's hands to keep her from playing with her dress. They came out to where Dinah was and then walked to Santa's workshop. They got in line and Stephanie handed Mya Bubbles.

"Do you want a certain new toy like a baby doll or blocks?" Gina asked.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hope you are on the nice list. If you are on the naughty list you'll get coal or even worse, you'll get spankings." Stephanie said.

They made their way through the line until they were next.

"We're next baby. Are you ready to sit on Santa's lap?" Gina asked.

"We'll see." Gina said.

Finally it was Mya's turn to see Santa. Santa's helper came over and took Mya's hand and led her to Santa. Santa held out his hands and picked up Mya, setting her on his lap.

"Hello Mya.  How are you today?" Santa said.

"I think you want an American girl doll in particular, correct?" Santa said.

"Ho ho ho. I'm Santa, Mya. I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake. I also know it was you who snuck into the party and wet your self the next morning. You let the wrong person take the blame, didn't you?" Santa said.

Stephanie went back to where Gina and Dinah were, then walked to the toy store.

Gina came over to Mya and hugged her.

"Go ahead and look. I don't know if we will get you a toy this close to Christmas, but we'll see." Gina said.

Mya walked over. “ he I want a fur real friend monkey mommy because it’s really nice “ mya said . Mya walked over to show her mommy what she wanted. 

Dinah went in the other directions to figure else what she wanted. 

"Baby, that's not true. Santa doesn't hate anyone. You should have stayed and talked to him longer. I think you should still make a list of the toys you want. Just remember you won't get everything on your list." Stephanie said.

"Let's go find nana and see if there is any other store she wants to go to." Gina said.