LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ no I can do it with her on “ Dinah said. She took the scissors and got off the end of the dress off you til you saw my diaper cover when she moved. 

Mya was shocked. “ no I don’t want to wear this “ she said trying to take the dress off. 

Stephanie watched her mother work on the dress and smiled at the finished work.

"That's perfect mom!" Stephanie said.

Stephanie stopped Mya, taking her hands in her.

"Stop that. Do you want a spanking before we leave?" Stephanie warned.

Gina came out dressed to go to the mall.

"Alright, is everyone ready to go?" Gina asked.

Mya pouted. “ no I don’t want a spanning I don’t want to wear the dress either. Everyone going to see it “ mya said upset. Mya was in the verge of a tantrum. 

Dinah grabbed her purse. “ I’m ready but I don’t think the baby is ready. Maybe she need a nap before we go”

"Since you're a baby, you shouldn't care what people think. Everyone will think you're cute." Stephanie said.

You're right mom. Come on baby." Stephanie said.

Stephanie took Mya's dress and diaper cover off and took her to the bedroom. She put Mya in the crib.

"Hopefully you will wake up in a better mood." Stephanie said.

"You are as much a baby as Grace is. Just because you aren't little like her doesn't mean you're not a baby.You became a baby when you went to a party and wet your pants the next morning, remember?" Stephanie said.

"Santa will still be at the mall when you wake up. The longer you take to fall asleep, the longer it will be until we go see Santa."

"Alright," Stephanie said.

Stephanie went back to the bedroom and got Mya from the crib. She took her to the living and dressed her carefully, trying not to wake her.

Stephanie followed Gina out to the car. She put Mya in the car seat and sat next to her, waiting for Dinah.

“ like 10 minutes. Will she hold if not I can pull over “ Dinah asked. 

Mya played the babies games on Stephanie phone. She looked down at her diaper. Maybe if I leak I can get a new outfit. That’s what mya did she made it so her diaper leaked. “ uh oh mommy look “ she said. 

"No, she should be okay." Stephanie said.

Stephanie looked over as Mya said her diaper leaked. She checked Mya's diaper.

"I guess you did. It's a good thing your dress is so short. It's barely wet, but your diaper cover is really wet. You'll probably have to see Santa in just your diaper and dress."

Dinah pulled into the parking lot. “ I have another cover if you want her to have it “ Dinah said. 

Mya pouted. “ mommy no I don’t want that “ mya cried. “ I’ll wear nana other cover “ mya said thinking it was better than just a diaper. 

"THanks mom." Stephanie said.

When Dinah parked the car, Stephanie got out and got Mya out of her car seat and got the diaper bag. She got the extra diaper cover.

"Alright, let's go change the baby." Stephanie cooed, leading Mya into the mall.

Dinah handed Stephanie the cover. Then walked with Gina catching up with her. 

Mya held her mommy hand into the mall. She knew you could tell she leaked by how short her dress was. “ mommy why can’t I wear pants under this “ mya whined.

Stephanie and Gina took Mya into the bathroom. Gina helped Mya into the changing table while Stephanie got out the baby wipes and a diaper. Gina took off the wet diaper cover and diaper, then Stephanie cleaned Mya with the wipes.

"You can't wear pants because they don't make you look cute enough, and you need to look cute when you go to see Santa."

"I know Santa wants to see you in your dress, baby. Speaking of Santa, have you thought about what you want him to bring you for Christmas?" Stephanie asked.

They finished changing Mya and put her new diaper cover on her.

"Alright, let's go see Santa." Gina cooed, taking Mya's hand.