LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

"That's good. It's a good thing we woke up when we did. I don't think this diaper could hold anymore." Gina said.

Gina got Mya into a clean diaper, then picked her up. 

"Are you hungry this morning? Are you going to eat what mama or mommy want you to eat?" Gina asked.

"I know I'm hungry enough to eat my baby," Stephanie said, blowing bubbles on in Mya's tummy.

They walked out to the kitchen and Gina put Mya in a high chair.

"Something smells good mom." Steohanie said 

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya didn’t noticed her diaper was that wet.

” Yes mama I’m going to eat what you give me “ mya said. 

Mya giggles and squirmed when she was acted by her mommy with tickles.

dinah smiled  at everyone. “ thanks I tried. I made everyone pancakes including mya. Plus I made her a fruity purée just Incase you didn’t want her to have pancakes “ 

mya looked at both her mommy’s. “ pan cakes please”

Gina smiled and played with Mya as she ate, waving the spoon in front of her. She fed her about half the bowl of the puréed food, then cut up some pancakes for her and started feeding her.

"Alright, that's a good idea. Mya wanted to go to the toy store today. Do you have a dress she can wear to the mall? I want her to look nice for Santa." Stephanie said.

Mya giggles and laughed at all the baby games. She had the purée all over her mouth. She then got syrup everywhere from the syrup that was on her hands.

dinah smiled at my. “ of course I got a dress for her it’s just so cute. But mya has to be a good girl” Dinah said. 

Mya started to drink her bottle like an baby. 

“Bath time yea yea “ she said around her bottle. 

Dinah watched mya and smiled. “ so Stephanie maybe you guys should move up here with us after college. It would be great for mya to be around her cousins. “

"We will if we can find a job around here." Stephanie said.

Gina finished her breakfast, then took the bib off of Mya and got her out of the high chair. She took Mya to the bathroom a and uundressed her. Gina filed the tub with water.

"Are you excited to go see Santa today?" Gina asked.

Mya watched as her mama filled the bath tub. She hoped she didn’t have to get her hair washed. “ yea I wanna see Santa “ mya said happily.  

Dinah cleaned up my highchair. “ maybe mya doesn’t like the baby food in the jar. You might have to make it for her. Or take it out the jar and into a bowl for her “ 

Stephanie listened to her mother and nodded.

"I'll have to look up online how to make baby food, but I would like to try it." 

Gina smiled. She saw there were rubber ducks and put them in the tub to flimsy around. She felt Mya's hair and frowned.

"You got syrup and baby food in your hair, baby. Mama is going to have to wash it." Gina said.

Gina helped Mya into the tub and splashed water on her. She picked up a rubber duck and started playing with Mya.

Gina let my play for about twenty minutes and then washed her. She wet her hair and used baby shampoo. after she rinsed her off, gonna let Mya my play for a few more minutes.

"Are you taking Bubbles to the mall?" Gina asked.

"Well baby, you can't go around with dirty hair. It has to be washed." Gina said.

Gina got Mya out of the tub and took her to the bedroom. She laid her on the bed and diapered her.

"Let's go find nanny and get your dress, baby." Gina said, leading Mya from the bedroom.

"Because it can make you sick and when your hair is clean you are prettier." Gina said.

Gina saw the dress and the diaper cover.

"Look at how cute your dress and diaper cover is baby." Gina said.

Gina put the dress on Mya, fastening it up the back. She picked up the diaper cover and had Mya step into it.she pulled it up over the diaper.

"There we go. Now let's put your hair up."

Stephanie looked the dress over.

"The dress is cute, but yes, it can be shorter. We need your cute panties to show." Stephanie said 

Stephanie looked at her mother.

"Is there enough time for you to shorten the dress some?" Stephanie wondered.