LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright. I'll fix it for you so to cam play games. What kind of games do you want to play?" Gina asked.

She took Mya out to where Stephanie was waiting. She had cleaned up the table. 

"There's the cute little baby." Stephanie cooed.

"I'll put something on there that is appropriate for babies." Gina said 

Stephanie took Mya from Gina and hugged her. She carried her out of McDonald's and to the car. Gina took her phone out and set it up for Mya.

Stephanie put Mya in her car seat and Gina handed her the phone.

"Okay, just play the games I downloaded for you." Gina said.

"I'll see what I can do." Gina said.

Stephanie drove the rest of the way to her house, arriving about an hour and a half later. Gina got Mya out of the car seat and took the phone from her. She handed her Bubbles and slipped the pacifier in her mouth.

"Are you ready to meet nanny, baby?" Gina cooed.

Gina gave Mya a hug. She followed Stephanie up to the door. Stephanie knocked on the door, then opened it. Stephanie led Gina and Mya inside.

Dinah, Stephanie's mother, came into the living room. She smiled at everyone.

"Welcome home, Stephanie and Gina. Is this baby Mya?" Dinah asked.

"Yes it is mom," Stephanie said.

Dinah walked over to Gina and held her hands out.

"Come here, baby." Dinah cooed.

Mya looked at all the people in the house. She held bubbles really tight. She looked at her mama before gouge over to Dinah with a smile. 

“ hi “ she said in her cute voice. 

Stephanie older sister walked over to them  Sarah. “ hey steph hey Gina . I can’t believe you guys adopted a baby girl that cute “ she said with a smile. 

Dinah smiled as Mya came over to her. She patted her bottom and kissed Mya's cheek.

"Would you like a bottle, honey?" Dinah asked.

"Hi Sarah. We are surprised as well. We didn't expect a baby at college. I guess we got lucky. How are things going?" Stephanie asked.

Mya nodded her head yes. She was so nervous she even wet her diaper. 

“ good Chloe just finished her second year of junior high. You should have mya hang out with grace she over there in the play pen.  “ Sarah said talking about her oldest daughte and youngest daughter. 

Dinah took Mya to the kitchen and got a bottle of milk out of the refrigerator and handed the bottle to Mya. She checked Mya's diaper.

"Uh-oh. Somebody is wet. Do you want me to change you or would you rather have one of your mommies change you?" Dinah asked.

"Good for Chloe. I know junior high isn't easy. I'm sure Mya and Grace will spend time together." Stephanie said.

Mya blushed when her nanny said she wet her diaper. “ I want mommy to do it “ mya said waddling over to them. 

She lifted her hands up to be held. By Stephanie. 

Sarah watched as mya came over.” Okay you guys have fun I’m going. To check on grace” 

Stephanie picked up Mya.

"Alright baby, let's get your diaper changed." Stephanie said, patting Mya's bottom.

"I set up a crib and changing table in your room, Stephanie." Dinah said.

"Thanks mom." Stephanie said.

Stephanie carried my back to her bedroom.

"Well spring break is for two weeks. We'll probably be here that long, unless something comes up before then." Stephanie said.

Stephanie undressed Mya and put her on the changing table. She took off Mya's diaper and started cleaning her.

Stephanie slipped a diaper under Mya and sprinkled baby powder on her. She taped the diaper closed and tickled her tummy.

"Would you like to meet your cousins Chloe and Grace?" Stephanie asked as she got Mya off the changing table.

(Okay)

"That depends. Grace is a baby and Chloe is in junior high. So I guess Chloe is older than you and Grace is your age, baby." Stephanie said.

Stephanie led Mya out to the living room to find Chloe and Grace.

“ that means I’m in charge of grace “ mya asked hoping that was the case. She always had someone in charge of her. 

Chloe walked over to Stephnia. “ hey aunt steph is that your new baby mya “ Chloe asked. She was taller than mya and more developed than mya.