LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

"It looks to me like you need your diaper changed, baby." Stephanie said.

Stephanie laid Mya down on a changing pad on the living room floor and took off her diaper. She cleaned Mya and slipped a clean diaper under her. Stephanie sprinkled baby powder on Mya and taped the diaper closed. She picked Mya up and dressed her again.

"Alright, is baby ready to go see grandma?" Stephanie cooed.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie smiled. Everything made Mya nervous it seemed. 

Stephanie carried Mya out to the car and put her in the car seat, fattening her in. Gina was already in the car. She smiled back at Mya. Stephanie handed Mya Bubbles.

"Alright, let's go." Stephanie said.

She got in the car and started driving 

Mya took the bottle and started drinking. 

“ fank yow “ she said around the nipple. She tried to listen to what her mommy’s were saying but decided not to and have her own conversation with bubble then take a male like her mama said to in the beginning. 

Gina and Stephanie talked about what was going to happen when they got to Stephanie's house. Gina noticed that Mya had fallen asleep and smiled.

She put a finger to her lip and whispered that Mya was sleeping. Stephanie put a DVD in the player that had lullaby music on it.

Mya woke up about an hour later. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. 

“ mama are we there yet I’m hungry. Can I have chicken nugget please”mya ask. She dropped her pacifier and couldn’t find it. 

“ mama I can’t find paci “ she said her eyes watering. 

"I think there is a McDonald's up ahead. We can stop and get some lunch." Gina said.

Stephanie pulled off the interstate onto a highway and headed for McDonald's.

"I'll get your pacifier when we get to McDonald's. Go ahead and suck your thumb for now, okay? You probably need your diaper changed as well." Gina said 

"Yes, you can have a happy meal." Gina said.

"Baby, I can't reach it right now. You'll have to wait until we're stopped."

Stephanie found the McDonald's and pulled into the parking lot. After she parked the car, Gina got Mya out of the car seat. She picked up the pacifier and cleaned it off before sticking it back in Mya's mouth.

"Better?" Gina asked.

"You're welcome." Gina said.

Stephanie held the door open so Gina and Mya could go in first.

"I'll order the food. Go ahead and get baby in her chair." Stephanie said.

Gina took Mya over to where the high chairs were and put her in one. She fastened a bib around her neck and pushed the highchair over to a table.

"The food will be ready soon, baby." Gina cooed.

Gina sat down and started playing peek-a-boo with Mya.

Stephanie got the food and brought it to the table. She handed the happy meal box to Gina who started taking the food out. Stephanie spread a napkin out on the tray of the high chair.

Gina spread the nuggets out on the napkin and put slices of apple next to the nuggets. Stephanie poured juice into a baby bottle and set it on the tray.

"There you go, baby." Stephanie cooed.

Gina smiled and carried Mya into the bathroom. She took out the changing mat and laid it on the changing table. She untaped her diaper and started to clean Mya.

"Let's get the baby clean and dry." Gina cooed