LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

Mya nodded her head. But pouted hearing her crib was being moved. 

“ why can’t I sleep in mommy’s bed anymore do they not love me anymore “ mya said trying to give them a guilt trip thinking that might work.  She in gave them the best puppy dogs eyes. 

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mommy and I need time for ourselves. You'll still be able in our room." Gina said.

Gina took Mya to the bathroom and started water running in the tub. She undressed Mya and kissed her sticky face.

Stephanie went to the nursery and pushed the crib across the hall to their bedroom.

Gina added bubble bath powder to the water as the tub filled. After turning off the water, Gina lifted Mya into the tub.

She smiled and took the duck from Mya and started playing with her.

Stephanie got the crib in place and came over to the bathroom. She smiled at Mya.

"Are you having fun, baby?" Stephanie asked.

"What did we did we say about throwing a tantrum?" Gina asked.

She pulled Mya close and gave her a couple of spanks.

"I said let's get you dried off. You can play tomorrow." Gina said.

Gina got a towel and dried Mya off.

"Alright." Gina said.

Gina stepped out into the hall and called Stephanie. Stephanie came to the bathroom.

"Baby wants you to to get get dressed. She's mad at me because I spanked her for throwing another tantrum." Gina said.

Stephanie came over to Mya.

"Alright, let's go get you diapered and dressed." Stephanie said.

Stephanie took Mya's hands and led her to the nursery.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's our job to make sure you behave."

"Yes, you can have a story and a bottle before going to bed." Stephanie said.

Stephanie took Mya to the kitchen and fixed her a bottle. Then she took Mya to where the books were.

"Do you have a book you would like to have read to you?" Stephanie asked.

When Stephanie saw that Mya was asleep, she stood up, setting the bottle and book aside. She walked slowly to the bedroom, laying Mya in the crib.

Stephanie put a pacifier in Mya's mouth and covered her.

Stephanie gave Mya a light kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.

It has been a long 10 weeks since mya started taking her baby’s classes. She was doing good but just like any other baby she threw tantrums. She fully lost control of her bladder but she wasn’t worried.’ Her mommy’s made sure she was always changed. 

It was the beginning of holiday break. Stephanie told mya that would go see her family. That meant mya was suppose to be a good girl. Mya sat in her bouncer as her mommy’s packed up her bag. She watched as they put all her baby things in there’s. She bounced up in down giggling. Until she pooped her self. She didn’t even try to hold it. She knew her mommy’s would be happy to see that. 

Stephanie packed the diaper bag for the trip, including enough diapers and bottles to hopefully last. Gina was taking suitcases out to the car and smiled at Mya as she passed her.

Stephanie came out to the living room.

"I think we're were almost ready to go. I think we better change your diaper." Stephanie said.

Stephanie lifted Mya up and checked her diaper.