LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia dutifully followed mss.thomas. She didn’t like to be naked and front of anyone and blushed. She tried to cover her face with bubbles while ms. Thomas demaostrated how to dress may explained each step.when she was she brought her back over to Stephanie. “ okay you can take her home now. See you tomorrow mya” 

mya held bubbles in her hand. “ mommy I want ice cream” 

Stephanie waited in the nursery area, watching Ms. Thomas undress and then dress Mya. She smiled at Mya when ssh was brought back to her.

"Thank yon, Ms. Thomas."

"Let's go find mama and then we'll get ice cream." Stephanie said.

"That's a lot of chocolate, baby. We'll see what we can do." Stephanie said.

They walked over to where Gina's class was and saw her coming out of the building. Gina saw them and came over. She took Mya's other hand.

"Baby wants some ice cream and she was pretty good this afternoon." Stephanie said.

Gina smiled at Mya 

"Alright, let's go." Gina said.

They started for the car.

Mya walked to her class with was difficult because she was wet and she started to get stomach cramps. “ yea I want lots of chocolate ice cream “ she said to Gina. 

“Yea I was a good girl and didn’t get in anymore trouble “ Mia said very happy about that. 

Gina checked Mya's diaper before she put her in the car seat and fastened her in.

"Let's stop by the house. Mya needs a change before we get Ice cream." Gina said.

Gina got in and they drove to their house.

Stephanie parked the car and Gina got Mya out of the car seat. Stephanie led them to the house and unlocked the door.

"Let's go get the baby changed." Gina said tickling Mya's stomach.

Gina carried Mya to the nursery and took off her romper. She laid her on the changing table and untaped the diaper, pulling it down.

"Good girl, you went poopy for mama didn't you?" Gina smiled and started cleaning Mya.

My laughed as she was tickled but her face was still red. 

She hoped her mama didn’t make a big deal about her poppy diaper that she made. It was still embrassing. 

Mya smiled when she was praised. 

“ yea I did it was a special present “ mya said with a giggle. 

"Yes it was a very special present, want it?" Gina cooed.

Gina pulled the dirty diaper out from under Mya and threw it away. She cleaned Mya with more baby wipes and put a new diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on Mya and taped the diaper closed.

"Alright, let's get you dressed so we can go get some ice cream." Gina said.

Gina took Mya off the changing table and put a romper on her.

Gina took Mya out to the living room where Stephanie was waiting.they walked out to the car. Gina put Mya on her car seat and they drone to the ice cream shop. Gina took Mya in and put her in a high chair and pushed it over to a table.

"So you want vanilla ice cream?" Gina asked as she tied a bib on her.

"I'll let you have chocolate ice cream with gummy bears, but you'll have to drink regular milk. And it will be one scoop of ice cream." Stephanie said.

Gina took a bottle of milk out of the diaper bag she had and set it on the tray of the high chair.

Stephanie went to the counter and ordered ice cream for all of them.

"Stop your whining baby. You don't want to get punished, do you?" Gina asked.

Stephanie brought their ice cream over to the table. She gave Gina Mya's ice cream.

Gina handed Stephanie an empty bottle.

"Can you get this filled with juice?" Gina asked.

Stephanie went back to the counter.

Stephanie brought the bottle of juice to the table.

"It's a good thing the baby is wearing a bib." Stephanie said.

Stephanie and Gina ate their ice cream, waiting to clean Mya up until she finished her ice cream.

When Stephanie and Gina were done eating their ice cream, Gina got some baby wipes and cleaned Mya's hands.

"That's a good idea baby." Gina said.

"While you're giving the baby a bath, I'll move the crib over to our room." Stephanie said.

Gina got Mya out of the highchair and took her bib off. She followed Stephanie out to the car and put Mya in the car seat.