LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie took off Mya's diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes.

"I know, baby. Mommies don't like to punish their babies either, but you were naughty and had a tantrum. Maybe after your time out we can feed you." Stephanie said.

Stephanie slipped a diaper under Mya and sprinkled baby powder on her. She fastened the diaper closed and picked Mya up. Gina had set a small chair in the corner of the room and Stephanie set Mya down in it.

"Think about how naughty you were. Mama and I will be back in a few minutes." Stephanie said.

“ I’ll be a good girl mommy. Please don’t I’m your baby “ mya cried she was so upset. She cried threw the whole change not liking being punished after. 

When she was placed in the corner she cried more. 

“ mommy’s are mean “ she said pouting. 

Ms.thomas went over to Stephanie’s “ you did the right thing when she’s out timeout she probably won’t throw a tantrum again “ 

“ yes ten minutes is good.  “ ms.thomas said.  Me Thomas handed Stephanie and Gina a parenting book. 

“ read chapter 10 it will tell you to punish a baby mya ages” 

mya cried in the Corning think her mommies were super mean. 

Gina picked Mya up.

"Well the last time I saw Bubbles, she was taking a nap with you. Let's look." 

Gina took Mya over to the crib. She saw Bubbles and picked her up, handing her to Mya.

"Here you go." Gina said.

Gina took Mya over to the high chair and put her in it and fastened the straps. She tied a bib around Mya's neck.

"Yes, Bubbles takes a long nap." Agreed Gina.

"They don't have macaroni and cheese here. You should have eaten at the restaurant. You'll be eating baby food." Gina said.

"You still have another class, baby." Stephanie said.

Gina got a bottle of milk and gave it to Mya, then got a spoon and a couple jars of baby food.

Mya look d at the jars she shook her head no. “ I don’t want that it’s nasty I want Mac n cheese “ she whined. She started to cry and throwing another tantrum. 

Maya was confused she didn’t understand why her mommy’s were being so mean to her today. “ no baby food “ 

"I just told you they don't have macaroni and cheese here. If you would have eaten at the restaurant earlier, you could have had macaroni and cheese and ice cream." Stephanie said.

When Mya started throwing a tantrum, Stephanie took her out of the highchair and carried her over to a chair. She sat down and laid Mya accrossed her lap and gave her three swats o.k. Her bottom.

"Mommy and mama want you to east without whining, and to eat what we feed you." Stephanie said.

“ but I don’t want baby food “ she cried. 

When mya was taken out the highchair she thought she won. But was still upset at her mommy’s for being really mean. Then when she was hit she started to scream and cry. 

Mya could barely speak but she muttered a yes. Not wanting a spanking again. Mya was super upset right now first she got a s time out and then a spa king 

Gina sighed as my spot the food out.

"Come on baby. It's good for you, and I don't have anything else." Gina said 

"If you finish the jar of baby food then you can have some strained bananas." Stephanie said.