LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ No “ she said from behind her bottle. She would refuse to do that. Mya was very stubborn. But just like food parents Gina and Stephanie know exactly what to do.  She kept drinking her bottle getting tired and still cranky.

mya looked over at Gina. “ mama can I have ice cream “ she said thinking she could play them. 

"You know the answer to that, baby. You didn't eat your lunch, so you don't get ice cream." Gina said.

Stephanie and Gina finished their lunch and Stephanie paid. Gina took off Mya's bib and got got her out of the high chair.

"Alright, let's get you back to school." Gina said.

"You're our baby. You aren't supposed to feed yourself. Maybe next time you'll let us feed you." Stephanie said.

Gina carried Mya and Bubbles out to the car and put her in her car seat. She slipped a, pacifier in Mya's mouth.

"Time to back to class. You're going down for a nap when we get there." Gina said.

"You sound tired to me, baby." Gina said.

Stephanie drove to the school and parked the car. Gina got Mya and they went to the childcare classroom. Gina took Mya to the crib and laid her down. She put Bubbles next to her and gave Mya her blanket.

"Alright baby. Close your eyes and sleep."

“ I’m not “ mya said. Mya inside the crib and threw out bubbles. She started to cry. 

“I don’t want to take a nap “ she cried throwing  a huge tantrum. She was screaming crying. 

Ms.thomas came over “ why is throwing a tantrum “ ms. Thomas asked concerned. 

Gina picked up Bubbles.

"You will take a nap when your mommy and mama tell you to." Gina said.

Stephanie sighed as Ms. Thomas came over.

"It's been building up since we went to lunch. She wouldn't let us feed her, and now she doesn't want to take a nap." Stephanie said

Mya cried until she eventually went to sleep Turing her self out. 

Ms.thomas sighed. “ well that’s normal for a baby her age to want independence especially since mya was an adult. But you have to punish her for what she did” 

“Well it depends. Maybe a good spanking or a time out. If she act like she two a couple seats on her behind is not bad but younger than that just a time out will do. 

Also you both let mya control your life. Your the parent be more stric with her. “ ms.thomas explained. 

“ it’s okay it’s you guys first child. When threw that tantrum at lunch I would of spanked her then made her eat. When mya. Wakes up I want you guys to put her in time out. “ me.thomas said trying to help them be better parents. 

Stephanie came over to the crib.

"Did you have a nice nap, baby? How about we get your diaper changed, and then you will be going in time out for your tantrum." Stephanie said.

Stephanie lifted Mya out of the crib and undressed her before partying her on the changing table. She pulled the strap across her.