LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gina returned to the dorm with Stephanie. She was carrying a Target shopping bag containing clothes for Mya.

"I still say a college girl isn't that small. There no way she's going to fit in them." Stephanie said.

"Just wait until you see Mya. She's adorable. She's asleep on the couch, or at least I hope she is." Gina unlocked the door and let Stephanie go in ahead of her. She looked over at the couch.

"Do you think she's wet?" Stephanie asked with a whisper.

"Go ahead and check her. I don't think you'll wake her up." Gina said.

Stephanie over and ran her hand over the tee shirt.

"There's a wet spot at her crotch." Stephanie said.

"Alright, let's let her sleep. I'll lay out the clothes we got for her." Gina said.

Gina emptied the bag in the bed. Inside was a pair of toddler white cotton panties, a pair of pink shorts and a white tee shirt that was toddler sized as well.

"Wait honey. You can't leave in just that tee shirt and no panties honey. I got you some clothes to wear. By the way, this is my girlfriend Stephanie."Gina said.

Stephanie smiled at Mya.

"Hello there. I think someone had a little accident while she was sleeping." Stephanie said, pointing to Mya's crotch

"Hmm, that doesn't look like a water spot. It looks more like a pee spot to me. She had wet pants on when she bumped into me earlier." Gina said.

"Now, now. We should give her the benefit of the doubt. If Mya says she spilled water on her shirt, then we should believe her." Stephanie said.

"Mya honey, I'm sorry you don't like the clothes we picked out for you. We had to make a guess on the size. Could you be a dear and at least try the clothes on, since the clothes are right here?" Stephanie asked, pouting at Mya.

"That's really smart of you. Gina and I usually only have one drink each at a party. Was this your first time drinking alcoholic beverages?" Stephanie asked.

"Why don't you let me get you some Tylenol and water, and you can lay down on my bed? Are you in a hurry to get back to your dorm?" Stephanie asked.

"You should have asked for virgin Shirley temples. Five drinks, whether they are beer or hard liquor, especially on a little girl like you will definitely get you drunk." Stephanie said.

Stephanie got two Tylenol and a plastic glass filled with water.There was a lid to the glass with a straw. She handed the Tylenol and glass to Mya.

"Now be a good girl and take your medicine, honey. I want you to drink all the water. It will help the Tylenol start to work faster," Stephanie said.

Gina sat down next to Mya.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot this morning, sweetie. I'm sorry, I saw your wet pants and thought you needed help, even if you didn't want it. I'm really sorry and promise to respect your space and ask permission before helping you from now on." Gina said.

"I was talking about size, honey. Compared to us, you are little. I wasn't implying you were a little girl who still wets her pants." Stephanie said.

Stephanie watched as Mya took the the Tylenol and drank the full glass of water. She took the glass and smiled at Mya.

"Okay, let's just say we both got out of hand and forget about it. It wasn't anyone's fault." Gina said.

Gina helped Mya lay down and kissed her cheek. She straightened the covers.

Gina and Stephanie had gone to the store to get something for dinner. They had not made it back as Mya got up. When they reached the room, they could hear Mya crying.

"I think the baby is awake." Stephanie whispered to Gina, and giggled.

They opened the door and came in the room. They saw Mya sitting on the floor crying. Stephanie came over and moved the box and helped Mya to her feet.

"Aw sweetie. I told you to call Gina or myself if you wanted to get up. See what happened? You hurt yourself and fell down. Now where were you trying to go?" Stephanie asked, patting Mya's bottom lightly.

Gina went over to the mini fridge and put the cold food away.

"I'm sorry, honey. I guess we should have been a little neater with the boxes, huh?" Stephanie said. Kissing Mya's cheek lightly.

"How about I take a look at your foot? We'll deal with the wet pants in a bit, okay?" Stephanie said.

Stephanie picked Mya up and sat her on the bed. She looked at Mya's foot.

"This hasn't been your day, has it sweetie?" Stephanie said.

"You wake up with a hangover, with wet pants. Now you have a sore foot and in wet pants again. I don't think you're foot is broken, it will hurt for a day or two, but that's it." Stephanie said.