LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya instantly went and played with the stuffed animals giggling and laughing. 

The class was over. Kayla went over to ms.thomas “ she’s a pretty good baby.  When do you think she will be ready for us to take care of” Kayla asked. 

"Maybe tomorrow or the day after, depending on how Mya is feeling about it." Ms. Thomas commented.

Both Gina and Stephanie came to get Mya for lunch. They came over to the window and watched my play for s few minutes.

"Yes, you'll be coming back after lunch." Gina said.

Gina picked Mya up and checked her diaper. Stephanie followed Gina out of the classroom and to the car. Gina put Mya in the car seat and fastened her in. She gave Mya Bubbles to hold.

"So did you like Ms. Thomas taking care of you?" Stephanie asked.

Mya was diaper damp. She frowned hearing she would have to come back. 

“ yes ms.thomas is nice. I don’t really like Megan “ mya said starting to suck her thumb. She held bubbles while they drove. 

“ I don’t like being swaddled “ mya said hoping her mommy’s wouldn’t do it. 

"I thought Kayla asked more questions, but that's what they are supposed to do." Stephanie said.

"Well, I'm glad you liked the bottles. Just remember you have to attend classes to get college credits." Gina said.

Stephanie pulled into the drive at a restaurant. Gina got out off the car and got Mya out.

"Let's go get something to eat."

Gina picked up Mya and followed Stephanie into the restaurant. Stephanie led them to a table and Gina got a high chair. She slipped Mya into it and tied a bib around her neck.

"Are you hungry, baby?" Gina cooed.

"You're wearing diapers, so it doesn't matter if you lose control of your bladder." Gina said.

"Yes, if you eat everything On your plate then you can have ice cream." Gina promised.

The waitress brought the bottle of milk and gave it to Stephanie. Stephanie handed the bottle to Mya.

"Here you go, baby." Stephanie cooed.

"When we think you are ready, which won't be for a long time. It would be silly to potty train you while you are still the baby for the childcare class." Stephanie said.

The waitress brought their food and set it in front of Stephanie and Gina. Stephanie took Mya's food and cut it up into small pieces.

"Do you want mommy or mama to feed you, baby?" Stephanie asked.

Mya laughed it off. She wonders if she would ever be potty trained again. But like a baby she was easily distracted and looked at her Mac n cheese. 

“ I can do it myself “ mya said. Picking up the spoon and  starting to eat.