LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

(Just going to continue from where we were, at breakfast before going to childcare)

Stephanie and Gina ate their breakfast as Mya drank her bottle.

"What is Bubbles going to wear to class today?" Gina asked.

Gina took Mya out of the high chair and took off her bib. She cleaned her up and handed her Bubbles. Gina carried nuts to the nursery and dressed both Mya and Bubbles in unedited and purple dresses. She put Mya's hair in pigtails.

"There we go. Now would you rather play or watch tv while I get dressed?" Gina asked.

“ watch tv please. I want to watch bubble guppies “ Mya said bouncing. She went down stairs and started to watch to. 

Then her tummy started to rumble and she got cramps. She  then squared and started to poop her diaper. 

Gina followed Mya downstairs and turned on the tv, finding bubble guppies. She went back upstairs to get dressed.

Stephanie came out too the living room after getting dressed for school.

"Don't you look adorable, baby."

Stephanie smelled Mya's diaper as she came over to her.

"Let's go get you changed. I don't think you want to show up to your first class in a messy diaper, do you?" Stephanie cooed.

Stephanie took Mya to the nursery and laid her on the changing table.

Stephanie changed Mya into a clean diaper, sprinkling powder on her.

"Sorry, but mama and me need to go to class ourselves. I know new situations can be scary, but you need to go to class yourself." Stephanie said.

Stephanie got Mya of the changing table and patted her bottom.

"I don't think anyone will be mean to you, baby. They know if they do they could get kicked out of college. You can always tell your teacher if someone is mean to you." Stephanie said.

"Yes, mama and I will have lunch you." Stephanie said.

Stephanie took Mya back to the living room.

"Well maybe for dessert, baby. And only if you eat all your dinner." Stephanie said.

Gina came to the living room dressed for school.

"Alright, let's get going." Stephanie said.

Stephanie picked up Mya and walked out to the car.

“ okay I’ll eat all my dinner “ mya said giggling. 

She babbled to Stephanie  some more and giggled.

they walked out to the car and mya noticed she forgot her blankei. “ mommy I forgot my blankie can you go get it “ she said starting to cry. 

Stephanie listened to Mya talk while she fastened her in the car seat. She handed her Bubbles.

"Alright, I'll get it. Mama will stay here with you." Stephanie said.

Stephanie went back in the house and looked around. She came back out with the blankie and covered Mya's face with it.

"Where did the baby go? I don't see her." Stephanie cooed.

Stephanie played with Mya a couple more times before stopping.

"We need to get to school, baby." Stephanie said.

Stephanie gave Mya the blankie and then got in the driver's seat. She drove to school and parked near the childcare classroom.

Stephanie got Mya out of the carAnd kissed her cheek.

"Are you ready to go to class?"

"I know you are scared of starting a new class today, but I know you're going to like the teacher and the girls in the classes once you get to know them." Stephanie said.

Stephanie carried Mya up to the classroom with Gina following them. She tried the door and found it locked. She knocked on the door to let the teacher know they were there.

Mya his her face inside Stephanie. She didn’t want anyone to see her and she was scared. 

Mr.thomas heard the door and went to open it smiling. “ hell you must be Stephanie and the little girl our holding is mya I’m guessing. I’m happy she going my class “ mr.thomas said.