LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

"Then why are you going to ask your mommy about what you can do instead of having a sitter?" Mrs. Bennett asked.

Mrs. Bennett sat in her chair watching Mya color.

"Mya can you come here so I can check your diaper?"

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Bennett looked at her watch.

"I'm not positive, but your lunch time is in an hour, so theirs should be aground then too."

Mrs. Bennett got a bottle of juice out of the refrigerator and brought it to Mya.

"Here you go, baby."

"Well that's not happening. Do you want a spanking? You will drink your juice out of a bottle." Mrs. Bennett said, rolling up her sleeves.

Stephanie smiled.

"I may have a solution to your problem. I know a girl who would happily volunteer to be the baby for the child care class. Would it be just for one class, it would it be for all the child care classes? Also, will she be earning credits toward a degree?"

"You saw our baby, Mya. She's not actually a baby. She's a little younger than Gina and me. I would like her to get college credits and and be here where we can check on her. I would have to check with Gina and Mya, but I'm pretty sure she would do it." Stephanie said.

Mrs. Bennett picked up the bottle and then picked up Mya. She sat down in her chair and held Mya on her lap. She brought the nipple to Mya's mouth.

"Come on honey. Be a good girl and drink your bottle." Mrs. Bennett cooed.

"I'll let you know later. We are going to have time with Mya at lunch and I'll bring it up." Stephanie said.

Mrs. Bennett smiled as Mya started to drink her bottle. She slipped her fingers under Mya's romper and checked her diaper.

Stephanie went to her next class and took Gina what Megan had said.

Mrs. Bennett heard Mya crying and patted her bottom.

"Don't worry, baby. I won't change your diaper. If you want a rash, it's okay with me. Of course I'll have to tell your mommies you won't let me change your diaper."

"Alright, since you want me to, I'll change you." Mrs. Bennett said.

She took the bottle and set it aside, then stood up and carried nuts to the changing table. Mrs. Bennett unsnapped the crotch off Mya's romper and pushed it back over her diaper.

Mrs. Bennett ripped the tapes on Mya's diaper and lifted her legs, pulling the wet diaper out. Got the baby wipes and gently cleaned Mya's bottom. She got the diaper rash medicine and spread out on Mya's bottom, then slipped a diaper under her.

"How is that, Mya? Does your bottom feel better?" Mrs, Bennett asked.

She sprinkled baby powder on nuts and brought the diaper up, taping it closed. She snapped the romper closed and picked Mya up.

"Do you want to play now?" Mrs. Bennett asked.