LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We're going to miss you too, baby. I'll see what I can do to make the time shorter." Stephanie said.

"Now baby, you know that's impossible. I know new situations and meeting new people is scary. It's going to be okay." Stephanie reassured.

Gina was waiting in the living room. When Stephanie and Mya came in the room, Gina opened the door. A middle aged woman carrying a large bag smiled at them.

"Hello, in Mrs. Bennett. I'm here because you need a babysitter?" The lady said.

"Yes, come in please. I'm Gina, this is Stephanie and this is Mya, our baby girl." Gina said

"Because if you came to class with us someone may recognize you and neither one of us wants that, do we?" Stephanie said.

Gina picked Mya up. Mrs. Bennett stood up and stepped back.

"Baby, I want you to at least give Mrs. Bennett a chance, okay? Give her one day, and if you still don't like her, then we will figure something else out. How does that sound?" Gina asked.

Mrs. Bennett smiled at Gina and Stephanie, then walked around the house. She saw the nursery and then the playroom. She looked at the toys, smiling. She saw the my little pony dolls and it gave her an idea for later. She took out her phone and made a phone call.

A few minutes later she came out to the living room. She walked past the couch to a chair.

"Excuse me Mya. Would you mind if I sit here and read to myself while you watch tv?" Mrs Bennett asked.

Gina and Stephanie came back downstairs after getting dressed for school. The came in the living room and smiled at Mya. Gina picked her up.

"Alright baby, we're leaving now. If you need or want anything, that's what Mrs. Bennett's here for. Be a good girl and we'll call you at lunch." Gina said.

Gina gave Mya a kiss and gave her to Stephanie, who kissed her as well.

"Bye baby. If you keep busy playing with your toys and yes, taking a nap, time will fly by." Stephanie said.

Stephanie set Mya down on the couch again.

"I see. Well your mommy and mama hired me to baby sit you, so I take orders from them, not you. The diapers are staying, but if you are a good girl, I'll let you drink out of a sippy cup for lunch, but you'll have bottles otherwise." Mrs. Bennett said.

"If you are a good girl for me until your mommy calls later, I'll have a special surprise for you'" she continued.

Mrs. Bennett picked up the book she had taken out of her bag and showed it to Mya. It was the

Mrs. Bennett gave Mya a sad face.

"Like I said, they hired me, and unless they tell me you can use the potty, you'll have to use your diaper. If you want, I can ask your mommy when she calls later." Mrs. Bennett said.

She smiled as Mya sat next to her. She put her arm around Mya and held the book so she could read and Mya could see the pictures, then started reading.

"Yes, I have a daughter that just started middle school. I trust her to be home by herself after school." Mrs. Bennett said.

She opened her bag and took out a picture of a girl and showed it to Mya.

"Maybe someday if I'm still babysitting you after today, I'll bring Samantha with me. Would you like that?" Mrs. Bennett asked.

"Aw, I know you miss your mommy's. I'm afraid I can't do anything about that, but we don't have to stay home Mya. I can take you for a walk to a park so you can play on the playground." Mrs. Bennett said.