LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Aren't all highchairs babyish?" Gina asked with a smile.

After looking the high chairs over, Stephanie and Gina picked a plastic high chair that was purple and had a teddy bear with a bib on it.

"What do you think of this one, baby girl?" Gina asked.

"Okay." Stephanie did.

Gina stopped the shopping cart and Stephanie picked Mya up and carried her to the car wth Gina following with the shopping cart. Stephanie patted Mya's bottom and hugged her.

Stephanie put Mya in the car seat and fastened her in. She slipped the pacifier in Mya's mouth and took Bubbles out of the shopping cart and handed her to Mya.

"Tell Bubbles she can nap on the way home and when we get there we will put her in your nice comfy crib to finish her nap." Stephanie said

Stephanie and Gina loaded the car up with everything they bought, then got in. Stephanie drove back to the house and Gina for Mya carefully out of the she car seat.

Gina checked Mya's diaper and smiled at Stephanie.

"She's soaked." Gina whispered.

Gina carried mugs and Bubbles into the house and back to the nursery. Gina laid Bubbles in the crib and took Mya to the changing table. She laid Mya down and took off her wet diaper. Gina cleaned Mya with baby wipes and put her in s be diaper after sprinkling baby powder on her.

Gina moved Mya over to the crib and made sure the pacifier was still in her mouth. She put Mya's arm around Bubbles and tucked them both in.

Gina left the room to go help Stephanie bring in the shopping bags.

Stephanie sighed.

"I guess we should have told you when we first got here. You're a baby, so you shouldn't be able to get out of your crib without me or mama getting you. From now on, when you wake up, call us to come get you." Stephanie said.

"Honey, mommy isn't mad at you. Come here and give me a hug." Stephanie held out her hands.

"Alright. They are in your playroom. Let me show you where it's at." Stephanie said.

Stephanie took Mya's hand and led her to the playroom, which was next to the nursery. Stephanie opened the gate in front of the doorway and took Mya inside.

Gina was just finishing assembling the Barbie dream house. She looked up and smiled at Mya.

"Did you have a nice nap, baby girl?" Gina asked.

"Aw, you're welcome baby. Go ahead and start playing." Gina said.

"Before you start playing, I want you to look at this gate in front of the door. It's open right now, but if the gate is closed and you are in here, you are not to open the gate yourself or climb over it. If you want out of the playroom and the gate is closed, call mommy or mama to let you out." Stephanie said.

Gina came to the gate and smiled at Mya.

"Good girl! You're following the rules!" Gina praised.

Gina opened the gate and picked Mya up.

"Are you ready for your sandwich and milk, baby girl?" Gina cooed, patting Mya's bottom.