LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's no bother. We hope you find the girl you're looking for. It sounds like she needs diapers." Stephanie said.

"You can visit us anytime you want. At least keep us informed on finding the girl." Stephanie said.

Stephanie let the AR out. Gina smiled at Mya.

"You did a really good job, baby. I really think the AR thought you were a baby."Gina said.

Gina put the pacifier in Mya's mouth.

"You didn't get too much sleep, but we do want you to sleep tonight, so you can get up " Gina said

"You're right, baby girl. For now how about we play a few baby games?" Gina Cooed as she picked Mya up.

Gina reached down and started wiggling Mya's toes.

"This little piggy went to market ..." Gina cooed.

"So do I," Gina said.

Gina played a few games of piggy, then played pat a cake and peek a boo with Mya.

Stephanie came into the room where Gina and Mya were playing.

"I have dinner ready. Since we don't have a high chair for Mya here, I thought she could sit on one of our laps while we feed her. Baby, would you rather sit on mommy's or mama's lap for dinner?" Stephanie asked.

Stephanie took Mya from Gina and carried her too the kitchen. She sat down and put Mya on her lap. She picked up a bib that was laying on the table and tied it around Mya's neck.

Gina came to the table and started filling her plate.

Stephanie pulled a bowl of mushy food over in front of her and picked up a spoon. She scooped up some of the food and brought it to Mya's mouth.

"Open up, baby. Mommy had some yummy food for you." Stephanie cooed.

"This is what we are having, Mya. I just put it in a blender and pureed it so it would be better for baby's tummy. If you are a good girl and eat your dinner all gone for mommy, then I'll let you have bananas for dessert." Stephanie cooed.

Stephanie sighed and set the spoon down. She picked Mya up and tugged her diaper down and laid her face down across her lap. Stephanie gave Mya five swats on he bare bottom. She tugged the diaper back up and sat her up again.

"Are you going to eat what mommy fixed for you?" Stephanie asked.

"Alright that sounds like a good idea, but from now on, you are going to eat what mommy or mama make for you." Stephanie said.

Stephanie stood up holding Mya, and fixed a bottle of milk. When it was ready she sat back down and held Mya. She put the nipple up to Mya's mouth.

"Go ahead and drink, baby." Stephanie said.

Stephanie smiled as Mya sucked on the bottle. She rocked her a bit until she fell asleep. Stephanie set the bottle down, then carried nuts to the bed and laid her down in the middle of the bed and covered her up.

Stephanie went to eat her own dinner.

It was still early, only seven, when Stephanie had put Mya to bed. Stephanie and Mya stayed up a couple of hours and decided to go to bed themselves.

Gina checked Mya's diaper and changed her into a dry one as Stephanie took Mya's thumb out of her mouth and slipped the pacifier in instead.

Stephanie and Gina got in bed on each side of Mya, so she was in the middle.

Stephanie woke up and didn't see Mya next to her. She got out of bed and saw Mya watching tv. Stephanie went to the kitchen and fixed a bottle of milk.

Stephanie came out and held the bottle out to Mya.

"Good morning, baby. Did you have a nice sleep?"

Stephanie smiled at Mya.

"You'll be sleeping in your crib. Maybe on special occasions we'll let you sleep with us, but the crib is your bed."

Stephanie unsnapped Mya's onesie and checked her diaper.

"You're really wet. Did you set in your sleep, or did you wait until after you woke up?" Stephanie said.

Gina woke up and came out of the bedroom.