LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Government Thintelligence – An Alternate Reality

From the Federal Government to the State and even City Governments of America it is obvious that our politicians live in an alternate reality. I’m convinced this began when Aliens landed in Roswell, New Mexico and then pretended to be captured and studied in an area they maintain as Area 51, covertly depicting it as a government project.

To protect themselves they put all politicians into an alternate reality where thintelligence rules. They don’t want intelligent people looking too closely at their operations and existence. People who do discover their existence are abducted in spacecraft and returned with a chip that controls other people’s minds. No one will believe that story! (I’m expecting to be abducted as I write this article because I know they are monitoring every computer in the world!)

Let’s do some math. If we took the entire population of the world today, divided them into families of four, and gave them a 1200 sq. ft. house to live in, we could fit every house in the state of Texas! Just houses, no roads, sidewalks, or anything else, just houses! Look at a globe. See the state of Texas. Is our world really overcrowded?

And what is the percentage of the world’s population that lives in America? (You have to include half of Mexico and a third of all other South American countries in that figure to be accurate.) What is our national debt? What is our state debt?

We have to rescue our politicians from that alternate reality! We have to help them overcome thintelligence and become intelligent!

And there are other groups who have been placed in a different alternate reality! Radical environmentalists are certainly in a reality of their own and others like them! (Imagine everyone living in the state of Texas having a global effect on anything!)

I just saw the proposed budget for California (where I live with about a quarter of citizens of Mexico). I’m sitting here at my computer wondering if I should email Area 51 and suggest they dial down the thintelligence a bit. No! I don’t have to! They already know my thoughts!

Now there’s a thought! I’ll run for government office! But what would I do? I know! I’ll make very high wages and become independently wealthy and have job security for my lifetime! That’s a great idea! Why didn’t I think of before? I have to resist. I have to resist! I think they’re coming to take me away! (Isn’t that a song?) I’m so confused.

I hope they send me back as a perpetual toddler!

What?

Here is the deal - yes, I have no problem believing it is possible that some space vehicle from another planet with intelligent life crashed in the spot now known as Area 51 - in fact I have no problem believing such being have been watching humans since at least the time of Moises (possible even before that).

The rest really dos not make any sense!

Let's assume for a moment the above is not just speculation, but actual fact.

If they are simply curious they would not wish to reveal themselves to us, because obviously if they found us, but we can't find them - there technology is more advanced than ours. Reveling themselves would mean revealing some of that technology. Humans are still pretty violent (in general) - half the time we can't even get along with each other - why give that kind of technology (even unintentionally) to beings that are likely to use it to not only get deeply in to space, and find other planets with intelligent life on them, but also create weapons, and thus wage war against those other planets the moment they make the slightest move we do not like.

If they intended to invade earth - again - if the have the technology to find us, and get here, I'm sure the have weapons that make our nukes look like a firecracker, so they could just take it, if they choose to do so.