LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy Sex Tonight

I predict this post will go over smoothly and this man's dream will come true without a hitch.

:roflmao: I further predict that all the DL teenagers who write stuff like that will suddenly realise that these posts turn off infinitely more people than they turn on and stop writing them!

Guest diamondback688

because you guys think that a woman that likes diapers is just going to find you on the net or whatever and immediately want to play baby or whatever...in reality, it doesnt work like that...

Why?

Lets look at the evidence...Grossman>

Ok. Consider this. How many stories have you read here about people who have established stable relationships and then successfully introduced their AB/DL side to their partners. There have been quite a few. Have a look at this thread for some recent examples. Its not always successful but lots of people have achieved it.

Now how many people have you seen respond to "are there ne women in Farnborough msn me @ imadesperatehornydl@something.com" type messages, which for some reason are almost always written in "txtspk"? How many stories have you read here about how someone posted something like that on a forum like DD or others and actually met someone as a direct result? I've never seen any.

The facts are clear - if you want to meet someone for a relationship (and then *later* see where it can lead) then you've got a chance. If you want to meet someone solely on the basis of some kinky diaper sex then you'll be looking for a looooong time.

I am looking for a relationship that can involve diaper sex as will as a normal relationship, it doesn’t have to be all diapers / nappies.

All I love to have is some one that can under stand my love for diapers / nappies.

Step one, lose the attitude... Step two, go out, meet new people, you may find that special someone.. Step three, be yourself, but do not spring diapers on to her.. Step four, after being together a while, and both of you trust eachother and hopefully care for one another, slowly introduce..

It is not an overnight, I want it now, process...

Remember to respect the opposite gender, and the same will be returned.

lookes like he has been trying this smooth chat up line on another site I use

DiaperFriend.com

"

nlricharduk: near Farnborough?

nlricharduk: I what nappy sex tonight with a female. Is there any one nea

nlricharduk: nappy sex tonight

"

no wonder female AB's and DL's keep quite and to themselves

• 3 weeks later...

look, he was at least straightforward about what he wanted, which my guess would be that its the same thing most you other guys want out of a diapered female. let him try his tactics for meeting, and if it doesn't work at least he learned for himself. and for what most of you are criticizing as a stupid topic, you sure have spent an awful lot of time posting on it.

...sigh... some people like the blunt and unsubtle aproach... me for example... i am not female i am however interested in nappy sex and i am bi!

im not in farnborough but i am in england (london to be precise) and if you are willing to try a homosexual relationship i am willing to meet you at some point...

to all you doubters of this aproach sometimes unsubtlety does work... although i admit it is not very often!!!

leafy