LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend takes control( Me and Danny)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi Lilly how are you doing?", she then turns to me, "Hi there little guy! Do you wanna come to Auntie Sophia?", she holds out her arms while Dan sneers behind her.

I go willingly to her amd hug her. "Auntie!", I say smiling.

Looks at her stunned as she called me by my full name and I stop sneering but mutter comments under my breath "I'll be good. Can you change the little baby though.

"That's a great idea Lilly. I'll carry him though I don't think Daniel has enough strength.", Sophia carries me up to my nursery where she lays me down on the changing table. She then looks at Dan intently, "Go on then get on with it."

"That sounds like a great idea Lilly, where do you keep the medication?", she asked, grsbbing hold of Dan's ear. "Oh and maybe it's better if Jace atays upstairs he might be freaked out by what he sees."

"Seems fair to me" I say as I tell you in whisper where I keep it and write it down for you and hand it to you "double dosage"

Lilly takes Jace's hand and leads him upstairs to his bedroom "sorry you had to see that honey, Dan is just a bit too immature so his girlfriend needs to teach him a big lesson" I say as I grab the supplies for you "Now who's mommy's stinky boy eh?" I tickle your tummy and blow raspberries

Dan jumps when his ear is pulled "Ouch what you doing? are you crazy, get off my ear! that hurts! I won't

"Oh it isn't just the teasing, little boy.", said Sophia dragging Dan down the stairs and into the kitchen. "You probably don't remember as you were pissed drunk. You got into a fight and had to be taken away by the police. I let them keep you in those cells and I wondered whether to just walk away

"Quit whining and drink it, and you've gone beyond sorry.", the sedatives in the formula will soon do their work, as well as the laxatives and diuretics. When you wake up you won't be able to resist much longer.

Sophia took him to the nursery and lay him on the changing table, she put a pacifier in his mouth and strapped him on, just in case. She then took of his clothes rifled through the pockets, took out anyhting necessary like money or his phone. And threw them in the bin bag.

Dan sighs, knowing he hasn't got a choice and just goes along with it, wanting this nightmare to be over as soon as possible.

If he hadn't decided to go to Jace and Lilly's in the first place, he wouldn't be in this situation.