LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend takes control( Me and Danny)

BabyWarlock

Jace was struggling through life at the moment, he'd been locked out of his apprenticeship for pretty much no reason, his parents had disowned him and now he'd started to wet the bed. It was only the continuing support of his girlfriend that kept him going.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "this is why your parents won't talk to you anymore? I've had enough. I'm arranging a meeting with them and we're sorting this out. You need to tell them about your bedwetting Jace. They'll understand I promise. You're getting protection as well. I mean underwear protection" I walk out with my keys and purse

I nod, "Y..yes Mommy. Please will you be my Mommy?", I say hesitantly reaching up to you, I look quite pathetic really a 19 year old on the floor crying, but you don't see that you just see your new baby boy.

Looks at you and smiles evilly "okay, but we need to get you out of those big boy clothes, we need to go shopping. go and get a shower and then report back to me pronto" I say as I go into the spare room and get out a pack of adult diapers

I go and shower but wish you were washing me, I remember the lat time we bathed together you washed me and it was so relaxing but I finish off and go back to you. Your stance is quite intimidating as well as the fact that you stand a head taller than me.