LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend takes control( Me and Danny)

BabyWarlock

(Can you bump up "teacher becomes mommy?" Please )

Let's you feed. I know that your diaper won't be clean for long but I won't be changing your for a few hours anyway

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sighs and knows that it won't last

I wheel you to the clothing store and pick out some cute baby outfits for you and also get some more supplies including a changing pad, some bottles and other things I might need...

"Your friend Dan and his girlfriend Sophia. Although they are normal dressed. as in they don't wear nappies. well, she hasn't regressed Dan but she might if she

Looks at you surprised "They are due in about 15 minutes, do you need a fresh diaper before then? we was planning on going out for dinner, and you can eat normally but you still have to wear your diaper"

"ooh that's a stinky smell, lets go and get you cleaned up, your friend won't like that smell. He is looking forward to seeing you in your nice fresh diapee"

I smile, stretch a bit and waait for you to change me.

Sophia drives iver with her 'boyfriend', she was abot ten times more rich and sucessful than Dan was but she'd taken a liking to him, but iver time that feeling jad got more maternal and lately when he'd started egging Jace on to do some stupid things she knew she had to take control.

Dan was an immature man, and couldn't wait to tease Jace. He knew though that he'd be punished.

I smile at my baby boy and lay you down on the table just as the door goes "oh no, i can't leave you all stinky but mommy has to answer the door"