LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend takes control( Me and Danny)

BabyWarlock

Jace goes quiet and starts sucking on his pacifier. As had quite often happened before many times he went off into his own little world while his Mommy changed his nappy, this didn't surprise Lilly much.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW INTRO:

Jace was in trouble, deep trouble. He'd been fired from his apprenticeship for being vulgar to co-workers. He'd also spent several nights in the cells in the Isling police station.

His Girlfriend, Lily had lost all tolerance for him, so she'd secretly prepared a plan if things went wrong. She knew of a clinic that regressed psychiatric patients and had managed

There was a knock on the door one night, and in came Jace followed by a stwrn looking policewoman. The dour woman looked at Lilly and said, "You better take care of your boyfriend Ms. Jaden. This is the third time this month.", with that she pushed Jace forward, turned and left.

Jace went to storm off.

There)

Lilly was fed up with the constant knocks on the door with the police turning up with.

This time, she would make sure that it didn't happen again.

"JACE! WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS, THIS NEEDS TO STOP, I CAN'T HAVE THIS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS ANYMORE!!"

Looks at you and gets angry "Ohhh you have no idea! GET IN THAT CAR NOW!" I grab your bottom and give it 20 hard spanks.

"Or better yet, I will take you to the spare room and lock you in there" I grab your ear and drag you upstairs, I am quite strong.

The spare room has been turned into a nursery, and I grab your feet and lift you into the crib and shove a pink pacifier in your mouth, locked as well. I also put locked mittens on you and ties your feet up. "Now you can't escape.

Unbeknown to you, while

I start crying and thrashing around until the sedative that the pacifier's rubber bulb is coated in does it's work and I fall asleep. Meanwhile, in my behind th Docilin suppositories do their work. And the subliminal tracks that yiu are playing make me start regressing and going docile.

I order

• diapers
  • wipes
  • powder
  • bottles
  • onesies
  • highchair
  • baby food
  • playpen
  • suppositories
  • laxatives
  • diuretics
  • pacifiers
  • diaper bag and changing mat
  • (anything else I missed??)

(No)

Jace woke up at around 6:30 the next morning. His head was foggy, but he had this strange urge to cry for his Mommy. Yet she'd been dead for 5 years. "MUMMA!" He managed to call through the pacifier.

I decide to leave you, seeing that you have continuously played up and this is your way of learning that you can't demand me to just be there whenever you want me to.