LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

David checked to make sure Molly wasn't going to wake up too soon, then he went to the bathroom, got a bucket of water with some soap and a wash cloth and put it by the bed.

Molly continued to sleep through the diaper change. Her body was exhausted. After a bit though, she did wake up. She opened her eyes and pulled her thumb out of her mouth. She saw David next to her and sat up, looking around.

"Where is mommy, David? She needs to help me get dressed for school." Molly e whined.

Chris yelped when Mr. Worsenger swatted her bottom, reminding her once again of the bad choice she had made of wearing a skirt instead of pants

Chris opened her eyes when she realized he wasn't going to swat her.

"Yes sir. I'll wet my diaper when I have to pee, no matter where I am." Chris said.

Chris stood up and took off her shirt. She could smell the baby powder in her diaper. She was glad Mr. Worsenger was letting her take her shirt off and dress herself in her uniform.

"Cereal I guess,"Molly said.

She let David lead her from the room in her pajama top and diaper. She was glad he hadn't taken her diaper off. It made her feel safe. She wasn't planning on wetting the diaper, but wanted it on, just in case.

When David told her to watch tv while he fixed breakfast, Molly went in the living room and sat on the couch. She laid down in a fetal position and started sucking her thumb, not bothering to turn the tv on.

Chris held still as Mr. Worsenger checked her clothes, tucking her shirt and straightening her clothes.

Chris nodded when he said she was ready for class. She frowned when he said he wanted her to change out of her uniform after English.

"Sir, I don't have any clean clothes to change into. I only have the wet ones I wore to school. What am I supposed to wear?"

"Thank you sir." Chris said when her teacher said he would have something for her to wear.

She walked over to the door with him and started out. She thought she felt him pat her bottom before closing the door behind her, but couldn't be sure.

Chris went to the JROTC room and got to her seat just as the bell rang. She hoped the instructor wouldn't be able to smell the baby powder, although in her mind it seemed to be the only thing she could smell.

Molly looked up at David, continuing to suck her thumb, as he talked to her

David frowned when she said she wanted to go potty on her own, but wanted to stay in a diaper.

"Molly, if you are going to use the bathroom, but need to be in diapers today, um... I think I better help you with your diaper, so um... I'm sorry if I have to see you naked, but I really should help you if you are so upset you want to wear diapers all day.

"That's what I meant David. I want to use the potty, but I'll need your help. Mommy told me to always get help and since mommy and Chris aren't here, you have to help me. Those are the rules." Molly said.

"Okay, but can I wear a play dress? I don't want to wear pants." Molly said.

Molly kept eating her cereal, and when the bowl was empty, she showed it to David.

"I ate all my cereal." Molly announced.

Molly nodded.

"It's not hard to help me put on a dress. you just slip it over my head, I put my arms through the holes and pop my head out. Then you pull the dress down and fasten it in back if it needs fastening. Some of my dresses don't need to be fastened." Molly said.

Molly slipped out of her chair and walked over to David.

"Do you think you can do it? I'll wear shorts if you want me too," Molly said.

Chris sat at her desk watching Mr. Worsenger walk around handing out worksheets. She noticed he talked to some of the girls but didn't think anything of it as she was only worried about him coming over to her, which he did. She looked up at him as he asked if she was a good girl. Chris didn't know if he meant she was good because she was dry or if she was bad because she was still dry and hadn't wet her diaper.

Mr. Worsenger let it drop for the moment.

He walked to the front of the room and told the students to look at the papers.

After the class was finished, he walked over to Chris and looked down at her.

"Do you remember what you need to do before you go to your next class?" he asked her.

Chris stayed at her desk after class was over. She kept her eyes lowered until Mr. Worsenger came over to her.She looked up him.

Chris bit her lip, not sure what he meant. She knew he was going to change her out of her uniform into something he had for her to wear. It didn't sound like that was what he meant though. Finally she shrugged her shoulders.

"No sir. I'm sorry. I don't remember." Chris replied, starting to cry.

Molly followed David into her and Chris's bedroom and waited by her bed as David went to the closet. She went over to him when he called her. Molly thought for a minute. She didn't feel wet but with everything that had been going on, she couldn't be sure she was dry

Molly held still as David checked her. She thought for a minute before answering.

"I don't think so, but I'm not sure I would be able to feel it. If you want to take me to the potty, you can." Molly did.

Chris felt relieved When Mr. Worsenger told her that it was just that he wanted to change her clothes. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

She just stared as he showed her the very juvenile, and almost infantile, overalls and shirt with a cat on the front. She hoped the overalls didn't have snaps on the crotch.

When Mr. Worsenger offered to change her clothes for her she nodded.

"Thank you, sir." Chris said.

"No sir. That would bad if my diaper leaked on my uniform pants." Chris agreed.

David smiled.

"Well, I promised mom I wouldn't make you show me you being naked without reason, so if you don't feel it, then I'll just let you be.

Molly listened to David, a bit worried she wasn't feeling like she needed to pee. The last time she remembered peeing was on mommy's lap last night.

"Okay, I'll let you know." Molly promised.

Molly smiled.

"Okay. Can you get me my toy so I can play with it while we watch tv?" Molly asked.

Chris smiled a little as Mr. Worsenger praised her

Molly played and watched tv with David.

"I want too go with you. I don't want to be left alone, "Molly whined when he said he was going to clean the house.

She stood up as he told her they were going to her room to get her sheets and any ditty clothes she had hidden. Molly looked up at David, trying to look innocent.

"I don't have any ditty clothes on hiding." Molly said, blushing and twisting her foot.

Chris wss afraid someone was going tio laugh at her for her juvenile clothing. She made it through third period and into fourth without anyone saying a word to her. She started to feel the need to pee.

Chris knew her diaper was going to be wet by lunchtime. She hadn't decided if she was going to do little spurts into her diaper or wait and fill her diaper with pee all at once. She knew if she waited and peed all at once then there was a good chance her diaper would leak.

For now, Chris pressed her legs together and put her hand over her crotch.

Molly nodded and stood to the side as David checked under her mattress and stripped her bed.She thought she felt her bladder tingle, but wasn't sure she needed to pee so she didn't want to bother David if it was a false alarm.

Molly watched as David started working on Chris's bed. She wasn't paying attention until took her out of the room.

"Hey, we're supposed to stay together!" Molly huffed.

Chris fought it for a few minutes, but finally gave in and relaxed her bladder, sending a torrent of pee into her diaper. She wasn't able to stop now, even if she wanted to.

Chris how'd her diaper would contain it all without leaking.