LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault you wet your diaper, honey. I'm sorry, but until we are through this rough patch, I think it's best if you wore your diaper at night. You're still mommy's big girl. No one is going to think you're s baby just because you need your night diaper a little longer." Julie said.

"I want you to stay right here. Mommy is going to get you a clean diaper and a cup of water " Julie said.

Julie left the room and came back with a clean diaper and a pink cup with water in it. She changed Molly and helped her sit up before handing her the cup.

Julie sighed.

"Sometimes people make bad choices and it causes accidents. People start drinking and then feel like they can still drive, but the alcohol impairs their judgement and reaction did they don't realize they are on the wrong side of the road."

"There are other other reasons for people to momentarily take their eyes off the road. They could be looking at their phone. Maybe they had a fussy baby or child in the back seat and turned around for just a second to deal with them. That's all it takes is one second. There are other reasons as well." Julie said.

Julie pulled Molly close and gave her a hug.

"How about we go to sleep now? You can cuddle up next to mommy." Julie said.

(She changed Molly already?)

Molly climbed into bed and cuddled next to her mommy to go to sleep.

David woke up at around 2:00 in the morning, and after using the bathroom, checked in on his sisters to see if they were okay.

"You didn't disturb me. I doubt I'll get much sleep. Have a good night."Julie did.

Chris stopped rocking and looked at David. She hoped he didn't smell her sheets.

"I just had a bad dream. It was about school." Chris said

"I don't want to bother mom. She has to too much on her plate. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it. Please don't tell mom." Chris pleaded.

Chris looked over and saw Molly's bed was empty.

"Is Molly still with mom in the living room? What time is it?" Chris asked.

Chris nodded.

"Molly is probably going to start wetting her bed again. That's a shame. I think she is really going need our support "

"I don't want to talk about it at all. I'll deal with it. Go on back to bed. I'm going to try to go back to sleep." Chris said, laying back down.

David sighed.

"Even if you don't want to talk about it, I don't want you being here alone to deal with this, Chris," David said.

David let it drop and went back to sleep.

Thank goodness for Chris, with David sleeping in the next bed, she didn't wet the bed that night though she continued to have terrifying dreams about school and getting kicked out because she was put in diapers for wetting her pants.

Chris woke up just before five and shut off her alarm so she wouldn't wake David up. She went to her closet and took out her spare uniform and her spare clothes that Mr. Worsenger had told her to wear and wet in her way to school. Chris grabbed her bag and got another pair of panties to wear from the dresser.

Chris went to the bathroom to get dressed since she didn't want to disturb David. She quickly on the skirt and tee shirt she was going to wear to school and slipped on her panties.

Mary came out of the bathroom carrying her uniform. She went to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast before heading to school

From the time Chris had gotten up, somehow, having forgotten to use the bathroom all day yesterday after school, and through the night not wetting, she woke up with a slight twinge in her bladder.

Julie sat up as David talked to her. She looked over and saw Molly was wet and sleeping deeply.

"It doesn't look like I'll be able to wake her if I wanted to. Is Chris still here? Maybe I can get her to stay home and watch Molly."

Chris got on the bus and took a seat. She held her uniform on her lap for now. She could feel her bladder now. Maybe she would be able to wet herself like Mr. Worsenger wanted. She didn't want too find out what would happen if she disobeyed him again.

Julie frowned as David told her that Chris was on her way to school. Now she would either have to hire a babysitter, which she didn't have the money for, or wake Molly up and make her go to school, which ssh hated to do.

Julie listened to David state his case to stay home and babysit his little sister. Julie thought about it and decided to let him do it. She got out of bed and motioned for David to follow her. When they were out, Julie closed the door.

"I hope I don't regret this later, but you got yourself a job. Don't expect to get paid for watching your sister. I have a few instructions for you to follow."

"Number one, neither of you are the house all day. That is unless there is an emergency, like a fire. Then I want you too take your sister and haul your butts out of here."

"Number two. No cooking. You can heat up the food from McDonald's if you get hungry. Use the microwave but be really careful "

"Number three. I will change Molly before I go to work. When Molly does wake up and need a change or just wants out of diaper, you are to remove her diaper pins and let her Finish by herself, unless you think she would be unable to do it because of her being upset."

"You know where the number to buy work is if you need. Try not to call unless it's an emergency."

Julie paused.

"I wasn't meaning the kind of upset that she had wet her pants. You saw her breakdown last night. She had wet her diaper on my lap and didn't realize it. She might have another episode like that. Probably not, but you are safe to change her and try to calm her." Julie said.

"I will trust that you will use your common sense about everything else. If you run into any problems, call me. Oh, don't let anyone in the house while either Chris or I aren't here. In fact, don't even answer the door. I'm serious." Julie said.

"I think that's about it. Like I said, use your common sense and go with your gut instinct. I need to take a shower now and get dressed for work. Keep an eye on Molly in case she wakes up and finds me out of bed. I don't want her freaking out." Julie said, then gave David a hug.

Julie got her work clothes and a pair of panties and went to the bathroom.

Chris had been struggling the whole bus ride not to pee. She had intended to wait until she got off the bus at school and pee in the grassy area near the bus lane. Unfortunately for Chris, the pain became unbearable and she started wetting her panties about six blocks from school.

Chris couldn't stop it once it started, so by the time the bus pulled into the school, Chris was sitting in a puddle of pee. Even her skirt was wet, at least the part she was sitting on.

Chris was only slightly embarrassed about her accident. She was also feeling a bit relieved that she had done as Mr. Worsenger had wanted her to. He was going to be pleased with her and she wouldn't be punished any more than wearing a diaper to all of her classes.

Mr. Worsenger looked up from his papers, and then frowned at Chris.

"Do you like pushing to see how far you can go?" he asked her.

Chris froze as Mr. Worsenger yelled at her for wearing a skirt and not pants. When he asked if she wanted him to make her wear wet panties to her classes.

"No please. I'm sorry sir. I forgot you asked me to wear pants. Please don't make wear wet panties. I want to wear a diaper." Chris said.

She let him lead her to the changing area and made her lay down.

"Sir, I am so sorry. I will remember next time. Thank you for forgiving me." Chris cried.

Chris flinched as Mr. Worsenger moved her skirt from under her. Chris nodded when he said at least she had wet her panties.

Julie finished getting ready for work and got her purse and came back to the bedroom. She smiled at David.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. Thank you so much for offering to stay home with Molly." Julie said.

Julie left and drove to work.