LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Chris barely made it to class in time, taking her seat as the bell rang. She had felt the pee running down her legs, but hadn't noticed the trail sho was leaving.

Chris tried to pay attention to Mr. Worsenger, but she could feel and smell the mess in her pants. When he called on her to read, she blushed and stood up.

"Um, what did you want me to read?" Chris asked, holding her English book.

"Read from page 64 half way down where it starts with '...And they came for him...." Mr. Worsenger rolled his eyes at her like she should have known where to start from since she was in the gifted class, and because that was where they had left off nearly ten minutes ago.

As she stood there, she could feel some of it, that had caked to her bottom from sitting there in it for so long, starting to fall off of her butt and her panties and pants suddenly were released from her bottom, causing some to slide down her left leg a bit.

When he finally let her stop reading, she had to sit once again, pushing the sticky mess again against her skin and she could feel a little trapped at the inside bend of her left knee inside her trousers.  If she wasn't careful, it was going to fall through her pants, and actually put her poop on the floor for all to see.  Of course, everyone in the room knew she had pooped her pants, but did she want them to see her poop?

Chris nodded and started reading. It was hard to concentrate and was glad when he stopped her. She sat down, making a face.

Chris pressed her legs together and did everything she could to keep the poop from falling out of her pants.

Eventually, class ended, but because of having stood to read, everyone in the room knew she had wet and pooped her pants like a little girl, or maybe worse.  It was only the teacher's threat that something would happen to them if they said anything that kept them from saying anything, but now, there was no doubt that Chris could never be friends with anyone in that class.

After class, Mr. Worsenger shooed the other students out, locked the door, and then turned to face her.

"Well, well, well...," he sneered.  "Interesting that you should only be wetting your pants as you come into my class, and not during your first hour.  You ARE doing this on purpose, and interesting that I told you not to poop your panties, but yet, you did...."

He walked over to her seat, and pushed her back into it so she couldn't stand up.

"What did I tell you about pooping your panties?" he asked her as he stared down at her.

Chris remained at her desk when the bell rang. She knew she was in trouble with Mr. Worsenger. She frowned as he came over to her and started talking.

"I-i couldn't help it. I needed to poop and pee, and I knew if I peed my pants, I would poop them as well. I ended up pooping my pants in class and then peeing in  them on the way to class." Chris whimpered.

Chris looked down at her desk.

"I'm not supposed to poop my pants, just my diaper. I'm sorry, sir."

Mr. Worsenger frowned. He shook his head as though he didn’t believe her. 

“Making excuses is not going to make this any better for you, young lady. If you could hold it long enough to pee on the way to class, and there was a trail that followed you in, then you could have at least peed in the toilet. “

He took her hand. 

“Now, you’ve made a mess even worse by wetting on purpose. Just look at your area, young lady. “

He picked her up and carried her to the changing place. 

“I’m not washing out your panties this time. Your family can do that so they will know you went in your pants this morning.”

He started to pull her pants apart and down. She was a real mess. 

“I’m going to clean up your skin a little bit, but as there is poop all over you, it is likely it won’t get that clean without a good showering. You can either go see the nurse for a shower or you can wear a diaper in the best condition I can get you in but that probably means a little poop in your diaper. “

Mr. Worsenger patted the front of her wet panties a moment.

"So, you admit you peed your pants rather than going into a bathroom, don't you?  Or are you going to lay there and lie to me, telling me there was no way you could hold it, when there is a huge lake around your seat where you peed.  I don't buy that you couldn't get to a bathroom in time.  There are plenty of bathrooms all over the school, and you have plenty of passing time.  You know you do, don't you?  If you couldn't hold it, then you should have been wet in your first hour class, not making a mess all the way to this room, and then peeing all over your seat in this room.  Now, isn't that right, young lady?"

He frowned at her waiting for her answer for a moment.

"I already told you, I don't really care if you pee your pants on purpose or not, but I do care that you are pooping them whether on purpose or not.  If not, then you need to make some kind of adjustment to your morning schedule to make sure you have a chance to poop, don't you?"

He pulled her messy panties down and started to wipe her.  He was a little too careful, and took a little longer than David ever did around the front of her privates.  It felt funny as he wiped her again and again, even after it seemed that the mess was not on her front area anymore."

Chris frowned.

"I guess. I couldn't hold it though after class. It just came out as I ran to class. I don't have time between classes to go to the bathroom and mask it to the class on time." Chris said.

"Yes sir, I guess I do." Chris agreed.

Chris flinched as Mr. Worsenger kept cleaning her.

Mr. Worsenger smacked her leg three times when she said that she didn't have enough time to get to the bathroom.  He decided that he couldn't see any tears in her eyes, so he smack her leg again and again until she started to well up in tears, each smack a little harder than the last trying to draw a sniffle from her.

"None of your other classmates are wetting their pants like you are, and none of them have ever pooped their pants.  They have the same amount of time as you do to get to the bathroom.  The only reason you don't have enough time to get to the bathroom, is you dawdle, probably talking to your friends on the way to classes most of the time."

He secured a diaper on her forgetting to put the stuff that would protect her skin from getting a worse rash, and then he smacked her leg again.

"Now, no more excuses.  You want to pee your pants, fine.  You want to poop your pants, fine.  But no silly excuses like you have no time.  You have plenty of time to get to the bathroom if you really want to go.  After all, you seem to have enough time for me to clean you up when you've peed your pants."

He brought her to stand up and then he slipped her spare jeans on her.

"Now get to your next class before you are late.  You have about two minutes, so you should be able to make it.  See me at lunch.  I want to check your diaper then."

Chris flinched as Mr. Worsenger smacked her leg. She started to cry as he kept hitting her.

She just nodded at him as he talked to her.

Chris let Mr. Worsenger finish dressing her.

"Y-yes sir," Chris sniffled, leaving the room for her next class.

The rest of the morning went without incident until near the end of fourth period, when Chris had to pee again.  There was only about ten minutes left, and if she wanted, she could probably make it, and use the bathroom, expect she had a diaper on, and there was Mr. Worsenger who already believed she was wetting on purpose.  If she made it this time, and he found the diaper out of position, there was no telling what he would do....

Chris decided to go ahead and wet her diaper rather than risk going into the bathroom and finding other girls in there.

Chris remained in her seat and let spurts of pee into her diaper, trying not to draw attention to herself.

It seemed that no one noticed her wetting her pants, and the bell for lunch rang.

At the elementary school, the lunch bell rang for Molly's class.

Chris waited until the class emptied out before leaving the room. She made her way to Mr. Worsenger's classroom and knocked.

Molly stood up and went with her class to the lunch room. She felt a small urge to pee but ignored it as she was hungry.

"Come in," Mr. Worsenger only expected one student to knock at this time, so he didn't worry about who was there.  All the other students would be trying to get to the lunch room, and it was unlikely a staff member would be calling, though if one did before Chris came, he didn't mind.

When Chris came into the room, he smiled at her and motioned for her to close the door and lock it.

"Lock the door, sweetie, and then come here," he told her.

The teacher felt the outside of the front of her pants for a minute.

"How wet are you, Chris?  You know if you go home dry, your family is going to wonder why since they are not putting you in diapers, and if they think the nurse is changing you, they will probably talk to her about it.  Do you want them to think the nurse is changing you?"

He smiled.

"Of course you don't, honey.  If they talk to the nurse, then word will eventually get back to the JROTC instructor, won't it?  So, I'm going to feel inside your diaper and see how wet you are.  If you aren't that bad, I'm going to let you wear this diaper until the end of the day.  Then I should check it again to make sure, but you do need to go home wet, at least in the diaper, so your family doesn't think you are changing at school, right?"

Chris came in the classroom and walked over to Mr. Worsenger. 

"Not very wet, sir." Chris said.

Chris frowned and shook her head.

"No sir." Chris said.

"Thank you, Mr. Worsenger." Chris said.

Molly got her lunch and sat down at a table. She ate without thinking about her bladder.

Mr. Worsenger pulled her pants down and then slipped his hand into the front of her diaper and felt around.  He sighed.

"You aren't even that wet," he said.  "If you go home like this, there is no way they will believe you've peed your pants today without getting changed.  You should try to pee some more, Chris."

He looked at her.

"Of course, that's up to you.  I'm not going to force you to do it since a teacher really shouldn't encourage a kid to wet their pants.  But your family will not believe that you wore a wet diaper all day with this thing this dry."

He felt around her diaper again on the inside as though making sure, but as he did, his hand brushed her privates several times which sent scary chills down her spine everytime his hand touched her where it was private.

He finally pulled up her pants, and sent her off to lunch.

Molly didn't have to go badly yet, so she could enjoy her lunch.

Then it was time for recess....

Chris listened to Mr. Worsenger.

She shivered a bit when he touched her. She was glad when he finally sent her to lunch.

Molly finished her lunch and headed outside for recess. She walked around the playground looking for Brenda.

Brenda finally saw Molly and she came wondering over where she was.

"Hey, Molly.  What do you want to play?" she asked.

Brenda was one of Molly's best friends from the time they both started first grade, so this was year four together.

When Chris got to the lunch room, she saw several people who were talking, and when she came near, they suddenly stopped talking.  A few people were pointing at her, and there were some snickers around her, but no one said anything directly to her.

Even her friends were being a little distant, and seemed to have sat at a table that was full so that she couldn't join them.

Molly smiled when she saw Brenda 

"I don't care. We can play hopscotch. It looks like no one is over there. Or we can do whatever you want." Molly said.

Chris got her lunch and looked for a place to sit. She tried to ignore the stares she was getting. Finally she found an empty place and sat down.

A note flew over to the table where Chris sat in the shape of a plane.

Should she open it:  

-Chris.  Did you really poop your panties in the bathroom?-

Brenda smiled led the way to the hopscotch area.

They played until lunch was called over, and the teacher waited for the class to line up.

Chris started eating. The note landed next to her tray. She liked around the room, trying to see where the note came from. 

Chris picked up the note and looked at it. She blushed and crumpled up the note, tossing it to the side.

Molly said goodbye to Brenda and got in line to go back to class.

Some kids at several tables laughed when she threw the note aside.

Soon enough, lunch was over, and she was able to get back to her class....

(Molly):

Mr. Matthers brought the class in, and asked them to have a seat.  Then he started their practice pre-spelling test over the twenty-five words that they would be learning that week.  As Molly sat there, spelling out the fourth word, her body reminded her that she had not yet used the bathroom, and it was going to get bad pretty soon if she didn't do something about it.

Chris blushed and looked down at the table as she heard the laughing. She finished eating and left the lunch room to go to her next class. 

Even though her diaper was wet she knew she should be wetter by the time she got home. Anne sighed and walked slowly, staring down, not wanting to look at everyone looking at her.

Molly looked at her paper as she was writing down the words. Her bladder was really full now, and she could hardly concentrate as she tried not to wet herself. 

They had just come in from lunch and she knew her teacher expected them to use the bathroom while at lunch if they needed to. She didn't think Mr. Mathers would too happy if she asked to go now.

Molly pressed her legs together moving her legs as she kept writing the spelling words.