LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"Come in," Mr. Worsenger said.

He saw her clothes were still dry and clean.

"We've talked about this before," he told her.  "I am really starting to think you are doing that on purpose, and just doing it when you want it to happen to get some kind of negative attention or something."

He sighed.

"Go over to our changing area.  I still have to put your uniform on you even if I am going to leave you in panties."

The man took her pants off of her and saw that she was not wearing panties, but a diaper!  He frowned for a minute leaving her diaper exposed for several minutes while he processed what this must have meant.

"Your family diapered you?" he asked, his voice sounding somewhat upset at this idea.  "If your family is diapering you, then you don't need my help anymore, do you?"

He felt her diaper and confirmed it was still dry even though it might have stopped him knowing she had wet before.  

"And even so, you aren't even wet.  What are you telling people?" he asked her pulling her stand up in just her diaper.  "Are you telling people that I did something that scares you?" he asked her sounding like he was about to yell at her.

"I don't see why you need my help anymore.  Go on and go to the bathroom or to the nurse to change into your uniform."

He handed her back her jeans.

"I'm going to write you up for wetting your pants on purpose and even pooping your pants all last week."

Chris looked fearfully at Mr. Worsenger as he talked to her. 

"I've been having accidents at home and wetting my bed. We decided it was best for me to wear diapers." Chris said.

"Since I have gotten sores on my privates, my mother and my brother got me some medicine and my brother put my diaper on this morning. I couldn't stop him." Chris whimpered.

"My family knows that I have been wetting and messing my pants at school, but I didn't tell them you are helping me. I swear, sir." Chris sobbed.

Mr. Worsenger sighed when she started to sob.

"Chris, if your family knows you are making messes in your pants, then they are going to expect you to either go see the nurse or to come home all wet or messy.  I really don't see how I can help you much anymore, but if you want, you can come and see me at lunch, and I'll check how wet you are.  If you are not leaking, then I really should leave you in the diaper because otherwise, your family will become concerned that something is happening that isn't.  You know?"

He took her hand and led her to sit down on his lap in a seat though she was still only wearing a diaper for the moment on her lower half.

"Why do you like to wet your pants so much?" he asked her.  "You know if you go see the nurse, as long as you don't have a doctor's note saying it is an infection or something, the JROTC instructor will find out, and you will no longer be in that program, don't you?"

He rubbed the back of her diaper.

"And if you really are having trouble with your bladder and bowels, then why are you only wet and messy when it seems convenient, like when you think I will be right there to help you?  If it really was an accident, then you would be wet on the bus on the way here, or you would be messy in the third class, when you know you have to wait through almost two periods before I can change you, but when I change you, it's almost always fresh, isn't it?  That's why I'm pretty sure you are doing it on purpose for attention, honey."

Chris listened to Mr. Worsenger talk and nodded.

"Alright, I'll come and see you at lunch." Chris said.

She shrugged her shoulders.

I don know why I'm having accidents. It's partly because my father died, but I'm just stressed out." Chris said.

"I wet my bed, so I don't have to pee in the morning anymore. I want to wet on the bus. But I can't. I don't like to be messy, so I wait until lunch so I don't have to be messy for that long." Chris said.

"I'll try harder." Chris said.

Mr. Worsenger shook his head.

"You are misunderstanding me, Chris," he said.  "I really don't want you to wet your pants at all.  You are supposed to be a young lady.  I'm telling you that you seem to be doing it on purpose because you seem to be planning when to wet or poop your panties.  If you didn't plan it, then you would be messy or wet even when it wasn't convenient for you, honey."

He kept rubbing her diapered bottom though as though she was a baby.

"I don't mind that you are doing it on purpose, sweetie.  I just find it strange and I'm worried about why you would want to make messes in your panties or your diapers, even if you are doing it when you want it to happen."

He looked up at the clock and sighed.

He reached over and got her uniform pants, but found that they would not fit over her diaper.

"I'm going to have to put you in panties for your JROTC class, or the instructor will catch you wearing a diaper.  You don't want that, do you?"

Chris listened to Mr. Worsenger but didn't answer him. She just nodded her head.

She saw her uniform pants didn't fit over her diaper.

"No sir, I don't want that." Chris said. "I brought a pair of panties. They're with my change of clothes.l

Mr. Worsenger sighed and started to take off her diaper with her still standing there right in front of him instead of making her lay down.

"Your family knows you are wearing diapers now.  Are you sure you don't want the nurse to help you?  I mean, the JROTC instructor will find out if the nurse helps you, or if your mom comes and asks about you being taking care of, but you might be more comfortable with the woman changing you than with me doing it all the time."

He patted her naked bottom as he talked to her.

"After our second period class, I'll put you back in your diaper for the rest of the day.  I just hope you don't wet your panties, or your family is going to know you were not wearing a diaper for two periods, and might ask you why, honey."

He then started to slip her panties on her.  He had her naked for a bit longer than he would have needed to have her be that way if he was just changing her like David normally did.  It was like he enjoyed seeing her standing there helpless like that in a diaper or even naked in front of him.

"Yes, I'm sure. I need to stay in JROTC. I want you too change me and take care of me." Chris said.

Chris flinched as he patted her bottom. She didn't like it, but there wasn't anything she could do to stop him. 

Chris closed her eyes and lifted her feet as Mr. Worsenger slipped the panties on her.

"Thank you, sir." Chris said about him changing her back to her diaper after third period.

"Well, you are going to have to be a good girl and make things easy for me for as long as you want me to change you.  I am going to have to start writing this stuff down though just in case.  You would be surprised at how many young teens change their minds and try to get their teachers in trouble for helping them."

Once again, he seemed to leave her in just panties for as long as he could as he talked to her.

"If you are really having accidents, then your panties will probably be wet when I change you since you didn't pee this morning, and you still have about two to two and a half hours before I will see you.  If you need to poop, make sure to try to hold that until you can do it in your diaper, or your home will think something strange is going on."

He patted her panty-covered bottom some more.

"You are a good girl, aren't you?" he asked her.  "You are not trying to be bad and cause trouble for a teacher, are you?"

He smiled and hugged her for a minute.  Then he started to put her uniform pants on her.

"You like to get dressed by a teacher that you can trust, don't you, baby?"

He was now taking off her shirt to change her into her uniform top.

"I wouldn't do that, sir. I know you are only trying too help me." Chris said.

She wondered how many girls he helped.

Chris was shaking as she stood in front of Mr. Worsenger without her uniform bottoms on.

"No sir. I wouldn't want to cause any trouble." Chris whimpered.

Chris held still as he removed her shirt.

He got her down to her bra, and he shook his head.

"Young lady, you really should still wear an undershirt, at least at school.  I know you think you are an adult, but a lot of kids here, are not thinking like adults, and a tshirt would be much better for girls than just a bra given what boys are prone to think at your age."

He gently pushed her aside so he could go to a cupboard and he got her a tshirt just her size.  He had planned this.  

He went back to her and put her tshirt on her, and then he started to put her shirt back on her, she still wearing just panties on her bottom.

"Now, what do I expect from you when I go to put you back in a diaper, after our second hour class?  I mean, what should your panties be like if you are wetting on purpose, and what should they be like if you are doing it by accident?  And eitherway, what about pooping your panties?" he asked her.  "Should you be doing that or when are you allowed to poop your pants?"

Chris frowned as Mr. Worsenger said she should wear a tee shirt over her bra, but didn't fight him as he put one on her.

"My panties should be dry if I'm wetting on purpose and they should be wet if I'm having accidents?" Chris said, unsure of herself.

"No sir, I shouldn't be pooping my panties. I should only poop in my diaper." Chris said.

"Good girl," he said to her as he finally put her in her pants.  "Now, off you go, and be a good girl, honey."

Eventually, it was time for her first class to begin.

Towards the middle of her JROTC class, she knew she had to pee.  The thing was, she also had to poop.  Having had little experience of doing one without the other coming out, and knowing if she went back to English class completely dry, the teacher would be proven right, that all of this was her fault, and she was doing it on purpose, she had a difficult decision to make.

If she wet her panties, some of her classmates in her class were bound to notice even if she kept it hidden from the JROTC instructor, and there was also the shame that she might accidentally start to poop her panties once she had finished wetting.

If she went to the toilet after first class, then the teacher would certainly be upset at her for indeed doing it on purpose, and might find another unpleasant way to punish her.  Then again, he might punish her for pooping her panties, anyway?  

The question was, what should she do, and the first class still had over thirty minutes left to go.  She had only started the class about twenty minutes in when she realized she had to use the bathroom.  Could she even wait until the end of class, or maybe the JROTC instructor would let her go to the bathroom if she asked.  Then again, that might show a lack of discipline if she didn't control herself enough to go before or after class....

Chris made it to JROTC without any problems. Halfway through the class she felt the need to pee, not she also needed to poop.

Chris was determined to try to wait until after class, so she crossed her legs, trying not to pee or poop herself.

It was hard to concentrate on what the instructor told them as her need heightened as the class went on, and the only way to stop herself from wetting, was to not only tighten her legs, but to also wiggle a bit and because her lets got tired from being crossed, they loosened a bit, and then she had to tighten them again, and that made her knees knock against each other.

Ten minutes before the end of class, she could feel her muscles starting to pull apart no matter how tightly she tried to cross her legs.  The pee was starting to come, but if it did, then she would definitely poop herself, too, because she could feel it just at the back of her bottom, ready to push the minute her body got the signal it was okay to push.

Five minutes to go, and still, somehow she had not peed yet or pooped, but her sides were starting to hurt now, and her muscles were very sore and tired.

Chris did everything she could to keep from peeing and pooping her pants. She was successful up to the end of class.

Finally she knew she would have to relieve some of the pressure if she didn't want to totally fill her pants. She uncrossed her legs and let out a spurt into her panties.

Unfortunately for Chris, she seemed to forget that more often than not, poop, not pee comes out first, and when she tried to allow herself to go a little bit, pee didn't come out, but rather, her bum opened a bit and the solid mass inside her bowels started to push forward....

As the bell rang, Chris felt the poop suddenly push itself into a massive ball into the seat of her panties and then squish around her and up her back a bit as other students started to leave the room.  If she stood up then, there was no way anyone would not know, so she had to sit there and wait, letting the rest of the poop go into her panties so no one would notice.

Not even the teacher noticed, thankfully, and she was able to escape out of the room without anyone noticing just yet.  There was the bathroom right on her way to the second period class, and she still had not peed.  If she wanted to make it, she could probably get into the bathroom and pee and then it wouldn't be as big of a mess as it would if the pee softened her poo, which would make it leak all down her legs and make her very noticeable.

Not even the smell had caught up with her, just yet.  The only thing wrong with her panties, was a mass of junk in the seat of her panties, and riding up her back a bit.  The smell was slowly building though as she lingered in her messy panties....

Chris felt gross with the poop now filling her panties. As she left the classroom she saw the bathroom. 

Chris didn't want to pee her pants note and make a bigger mess now, but she didn't want a big mess in the bathroom either. She made her way into the bathroom anyway, checking to make sure no one else was there.

Chris wasn't sure how she was going to pee in the toilet without making a mess.

As she ran to the English class, pee running down her legs, and getting the floor wet with a muddy brown liquid on her way, she was able to slip into her seat before anyone really realized that it was coming from her, but now her pants were soaked and her legs were a sticky wet-gooey mess.

It wasn't long for Mr. Worsenger to notice that there was a trail of pee from the door to Chris's seat, and that at her seat, there was a small puddle of brown liquid around her from where she had finished peeing her pants.  He sighed but started class as though nothing was wrong not wanting to draw undue attention her way.

However, if the water wasn't drawing attention her way, her smell was, and those closest to her looked for the source of the smell, and seeing the brownish liquid around her, they knew she had pooped her pants.  Those that knew, however, knew better than to say something.  The last week, Mr. Worsenger had made it clear that they were not to talk about Chris having wet or poop her pants then, and they were sure that rule was just as valid now.

The went on for a good thirty minutes before Mr. Worsenger told Chris to stand up to read.