LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

It took Julie awhile to fill out the forms and show her idea.

"Alright, those are good ideas. Help me find the ingredients for the meals." Chris said.

Chris let David and Molly down the aisles picking out food.

David and Molly looked for the stuff to put in the cart while Julie was busy with getting the money.  Eventually, they had half a cart ready when Julie was able to get back to the kids.  

Molly was now starting to dance around with her hand in between her legs because she was starting to squirt into her diaper.

David saw her, but he wasn't sure if it would embarrass her if he called her on it, so he just let her wet her pants if that was what she was doing, which she was.

Julie finally had her money in her purse and went to find the kids. She caught up with them and looked in the cart to see how much they had.

"Okay, this looks good for food, unless there is something more you want?" Julie said.

Chris looked in the cart. 

"I think that's everything we were thinking of." Chris said.

Julie looked at David and Molly.

When Julie had caught up with them, Molly had already started to pee.  She felt her face grow hot in embarrassment as her mother looked at her asking her if there was anything else they needed because she was still squirting into her diaper.

"I... I think that's all we need," she said.

David smiled.

"That's all I can think of."

He looked at Molly knowingly, but still chose to say nothing for now.  They were in public, and he didn't want to accuse her of wetting her pants in front of a lot of people.  He figured he would tell mom in the car that she was wet if Molly didn't say anything before then.

"Alright, let's get the supplies we need. First we'll get Molly's and then we'll get Chris's and my supplies." Julie said.

Julie could tell Molly was wetting as she knew Molly's signals. She just acted as if everything was normal. She let Chris push the shopping cart and led everyone to the baby department. 

"Did you get powder earlier, David? Do you think we need some more?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, I got some," David said.  "But with both Chris and Molly wetting, and I've been putting Molly in diapers all the time since before..., well, I think we might need more."

He looked up at his mom, but he didn't want to add that she would need it too, if she was really wetting her pants like Chris.  To David, it was strange to think his mom was wetting her pants at all.  He had meant to just ignore it when she said she had accidents but now, she said she would get her supplies as if she expected to wear diapers, too.

He tried to put that image out of his mind.  Hopefully, his mom wouldn't need his help.  It was already awkward sometimes helping Chris, but Chris needed his help when mom wasn't there to help her.  Especially when Chris pooped her panties.  

"Molly might need some extra rash creme too, because she wets her pants all the time, lately."

David nodded.

He looked through the stuff and eventually had enough to last both his sisters and maybe his mom, too, for a couple of weeks to take care of rashes and itching privates.

"I think I have enough for a while, now," he told Julie.

Molly smiled.

Julie smiled.

"Good. Now let's head over to the women's products aisle. If this will embarrass you, David. You can take Molly and pick out some candy for all three of you." Julie said.

Chris started pushing the cart over to the right aisle.

David shrugged.

"If we are getting stuff for Chris, then I want to come.  But if it's for you, mom, then yeah, I'll just get some candy."

Molly looked in the direction of the candy wanting some.

Julie saw Molly looking towards the candy aisle.

"Go ahead and take Molly to get candy. When you are finished, you can join us."Julie said.

Julie led Chris over to the aisle where the women's products were at. She looked to see where the "adult incontinent products" were.

Chris blushed as her mother looked over the different packages.

David sighed and nodded.  He didn't want to add more grief to his mom knowing she was already stressed, so he didn't fight her about taking Molly though he really wanted to go with them so he would know what to get Chris the next time in case the mom couldn't take them.  He would, of course, see the package later, but he wouldn't hear the whole details about why they chose those particular diapers.  He just hoped that he could be trusted to help Chris as much as he already was helping her because their mother couldn't take care of her all the time since she had to work, and Chris kept coming home from school in wet or messy panties or soon to be diapers.

He smiled at Molly.

"It's okay, Molly.  I understand you want some candy.  Come on," he said taking her hand.

Chris looked over the different products. Some were pull ups and some were like actual diapers. She wonders what kind her mother was thinking of getting for her.

"There are several factors we have to consider when buying diapers. Your size for one and how heavy you are wetting are the ones we are going to worry about right now." Julie said.

"If you were just wetting, I would consider getting goodnites, but David says you been messing yourself as well?" Julie asked.

Chris blushed, but nodded.

"I think you will need a thicker diaper for bed since you are asleep when you wet. I'll get you something lighter for the daytime." Julie said.

Chris nodded again, not sure what to say.

What kind of candy do you want?" David asked Molly.

He decided to just get all three of them the same thing then it would be easy since he didn't get ask Chris what she wanted.

Once David had the candy, he held his sister's hand and took her to go find their mom and sister wanting to look at the diapers with them.  He sort of wanted a say in the diapers they got for Chris because he figured he would be the one changing her after school, and he wanted a diaper he could easily change for her.  But he knew that her mom would want to get her something she would feel less embarrassed about wearing, too.

He eventually found his mom again, and looked to see what she decided to get for Chris.

"Chris wets her pants all day at school," he told his mom.  "Are you going to have her see the nurse because if not, maybe you should get those pad things that go inside the diapers to help her not leak or other kids will make fun of her if her pants get wet."

Of course, going to see the nurse would probably mean the JROTC instructor will find out she's wetting her pants....

"I don't care. I trust your choices about the candy." Molly said.

Julie put two different kind of diapers for Chris on the cart. She was waiting on David and Molly to come over to them.

Chris frowned at David when he told her mother what wss happening to her at school.

"Mom, I don't want to see the nurse. I'm just upset. It'll clear up." Chris Said.

"Alright, you don't have to see the nurse right now, but if you keep having accidents we'll have to think about it." Julie said.

"Thank you mom." Chris said.

Julie went to get an absorbent pad.

David put his hand on his sister's back.

"I'm sorry, but I had to tell her.  That diaper you have in the cart wouldn't hold all your pee for a whole day if you don't go get changed."

He sighed.

"I wish you would see the nurse though.  It can't be good for you to sit in wetness all day, sis."

He looked down.

"You," he told Molly.  "You go see the nurse the minute your diaper is wet, okay?  Please.  No one is making fun of you at school, are they?"

David shook his head.

"You had the whole day to tell her," he told her.  "You didn't tell her, and we were in the middle of getting diapers.  If you went to school with just that diaper she got you, you would have flooded your pants before you got home, and everyone would still make fun of you.  Not only that, but I'm worried that if you are not protected as much as possible, the rash and infection you might have could get worse, sis.  I'm your brother, and I'm just trying to take care of you."

He walked to the front of the store with the family.

Eventually, they finally got home again.

The rest of the weekend went by pretty fast.

David let their mom take care of Chris when she wet herself all weekend, and before they knew it, it was Monday again.

Chris had to get up in the morning, and then, she would have to face Mr. Worsenger....

Chris just frowned at David again. She continued to wet herself the rest of the weekend and let her mother change her.

Chris woke up on Monday morning and took off her wet diaper. She cleaned herself good and then dressed in panties and jeans. She got her uniform and an extra pair of panties and jeans. 

Chris came out and grabbed a quick breakfast.

By the time Chris came out to get her breakfast, David was at the table eating cereal.

"Hey, Chris.  Did you put a diaper on?" he asked.  "I don't see how you could with mom still asleep.  Maybe I should put one on for you?"

He waited for her answer.

"No, and no thank you. I'll go without one. I don't think I'll need one. I have an extra set of clothes, just in case. I'll be alright." Chris said.

Chris fixed herself a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice and sat down.

David shook his head.

"I get it, Chris.  You don't want your younger brother changing you, but you've been wetting your pants all weekend, Chris, and plus I have no idea of how many times you did it last week.  Why don't I just wake mom up for you?"

He started to stand up.

"It's less embarrassing if mom helps you, right?"

David carefully removed his sister's panties, and he frowned.  Though her skin was starting to heal, It was still a long ways from being it's normal smooth self.  The skin was still red, and there were sores that could easily open up if not taken care of properly.

He looked up at his big sister with sorrow in his eyes.

"I have to...," he meant it as an apology as he went to get the medicine for her.  He put it on her and put some rash creme on her and then powdered her heavily before putting her in a diaper with a soaking pad.

"There you are, sis.  All better.  Now, I'll let you put your other clothes back on yourself because you are a high school student and not three.  I know it might feel like you are three when I have to diaper you, but it's better you feel like you are three than you let your rash and infection or whatever get worse."

Later, on the bus, no matter how hard Chris might have tried, since she peed in her sleep, she couldn't pee her pants before it was time to meet Mr. Worsenger.

Chris held still as David diapered her, then got dressed again and finished her breakfast. 

Chris got on the bus and tried hard to pee. By the time they got to school, Chris was no closer to needing to pee.

Chris stepped off the bus and walked to Mr. Worsenger's class. She knocked on the door.