LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

David nodded.

"Well, if you wet, you wet, Chris.  I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable is all.  You don't feel like peeing, so unless you wet your pants, we'll just worry about it when we get home, okay?"

He took both his sister's hands.

Gus listened carefully to what Julie was saying and then he chuckled.

"Julie," he said.  "We are family.  You are still my daughter, regardless of what happened to Rick, and family doesn't borrow money from each other.  If you need some and I have it, I'll just give it to you, and if a day comes that I need it, and you have it, then I will ask you then for some, okay?"

He cleared his throat.

"How much do you need, honey?"

Julie listened to Gus. He was putting her at ease. She smiled a bit 

"Thank you, Gus. Um, I'm not really sure how much I'll need. Enough for a couple of weeks, I think. For food, gas to get back and forth to work, incidentals and maybe pay the electric bill. Actually, Whatever you can spare will be good." Julie said.

"I'll call you back as soon as I've sent the money with the details, honey.  Just wait by the phone, okay?"

Gus hung up and went to get ready to send the money.

David saw the house, and he frowned.  Their mother was home very early, and he had not finished cleaning up Chris's mess and now, he worried if their mother knew that Chris had wet her bed or not.  He looked up at Chris.

"Mom's home.  I thought she said she had to work today."

"Thank you very much, Gus. I'll be waiting." Julie said before hanging up.

Julie went to the laundry room to mine the sheets and her clothes to the dryer.

Chris saw the car as well.

"Maybe it wasn't as busy as they thought so they let mom go him early. Whatever the reason, mom or home now." Chris did.

"Why don't you check to see if the Malik is here yet?" Chris asked David.

David nodded.

He went to the mailbox to check it.

Molly took Chris's hand and looked up at her.

"Do you think mom looked in our bedroom yet?  I don't think David has had time to clean up... um... you know...."

Chris looked at Molly and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, but we can't get too nervous or upset whether she did or didn't. We'll find out shortly." Chris said.

Julie came back and checked her phone to see if Gus had called her back. She didn't see any messages, so she sat down to wait for either the phone call or for the kids to get home.

Molly frowned.

"What are you going to do though, if mom finds out you've been wetting the bed or your pants?" she asked her.

David came up on his sisters before they went inside because Molly kept stalling not wanting to face their mom in case she knew about Chris wetting the bed.

"Come on," David said pushing past them to open the door.  "Whether mom knows or not, stalling won't change that.  Let's go find out why she's home so early."

Just as David pushed the door open, the phone rang.

"I'm sending you $400 by Western Union," he told her.  He gave her the details, and then told her: "If you need more, just let me know.  $400 was all I had on my person at the time, and I wanted to get it out before the Western Union store near my house closed, but I do have more in the bank if you need it.  It will just take me a couple of days to get to it."

"There's nothing I can do, except be embarrassed. She is going to find out sooner or later anyway. I think it would be better now." Chris sighed.

Chris took Molly's hand and followed David into the house. Julie heard the door open and the phone ring at the same time. Julie answered the phone.

"Okay, thank you. I'll let you know if I need anymore. Um, how do I get the money? I've never used western union before. Is there a specific store I have to go to?" Julie asked.

"Look for a big chain food store with Western Union logo written...." he explained everything so she could get the money.

David walked his sisters to the living room to find their mother on the phone, so he waited patiently for her to finish her call.  He gave his sisters a look like they should just wait, and so Molly did so, nervously, squeezing Chris's hand.

David walked in front of Chris the moment that their mom got off of the phone.

"Mom, can I talk to you up in Chris's room?" he asked her.  "This does concern Chris, but it's partly my fault, so I want to talk to you before you decide what you will do with Chris about it."

-Julie listened and wrote down the instructions.

"Thank you, Gus. I'll try to keep in touch." Julie said, hanging up the phone.

Julie looked up at David as he talked to her.

"How about I talk to you and Chris in Chris's room? Molly, you can stay here and watch tv." Julie said.

Julie got up and started for Chris's room.

David took Chris's hand and walked up to her room with their mom.  He could see that Chris's bed was already stripped, so their mother knew about the night before at least.

"Mom?" David said.  "I told Chris it was better to keep it from you for awhile.  All of us children have seen the stress you are under, and well, Chris has been under a lot of stress, too.  She has a very hard class, and some bullies at her school to deal with.  She's... she's been wetting her pants at school for a few weeks now, even before dad died, but until recently, it wasn't that bad.  Now, it's a lot worse.  She's not even bathing herself right because... well, she has a really bad rash.  So, I... I'm taking care of both my sisters when you are not looking because I'm worried about them.  I am also worried about you, so I haven't told you about it because I thought we kids could handle it.  You already have so much to deal with trying to provide for us.  You know?"

He looked down.

"So....  We kind of lied about Chris needing girl stuff today.  I hoped to buy her some diapers, but they were too expensive, so I just got her some stuff to try to keep her sores from getting worse.  The whole lying thing was my idea and my fault, and Chris was even embarrassed to tell me about it.  We both thought she would be in trouble if you knew she was pooping her pants lately."

He became quiet.

Julie listened to David and sighed. Chris blushed as David talked about her having accidents.

"You shouldn't have tried to hide it from me. It's important for me to know everything that is going on with all my children. I do appreciate you helping Chris out." Julie told David.

"I see. Lying is wrong, even if you think you are doing right by lying. I would have given you the money for diapers or rash cream. I'm going to need to see how bad her rash is myself." Julie said.

"You would never be in trouble for telling me you are having problems. As it happens, I have just got off the phone with your grandpa Gus. He agreed to send me money to help out for awhile. I will be running out to the store to get the money and pick up some essentials, one of them being diapers for Chris." Julie said.

David nodded.

"Well, we both know you love Molly and Chris," he said.  "We just thought with all the stress you are under, you might get a little annoyed because she... well, she's old enough to know better, but she's having a lot of stress lately.  I don't think she can even be trusted to clean herself up, and you'll see what I mean when you check her."

He looked down.

"I don't mean to be mean, Chris.  I'm just telling the facts because I don't want you to get worse or to get sick."

"I love all three of you. I know this is a stressful time for all of us. I would never get annoyed at Chris for having accidents. To be truthful, I've had a few accidents myself recently." Julie said.

Chris blushed but nodded at David.

"Alright, I'm going to examine Chris now. David, sit down on Molly's bed, please. I know you've been taking care of Chris lately, but I would feel more comfortable if you weren't right here. Chris, come here, honey."

Chris stepped over in front of her mother and Julie removed Chris's pants. She took the diaper and panties off, then checked Chris's privates.

"This does look pretty bad. David, what did you get to put on Chris?" Julie asked.

He looked down.

"I got some diaper rash cream, some powder, and some medicine that says it's for inflamed pubic something or other.  I can show you."

He pulled out the bag and took the stuff out to show his mom.

"I put this on her," he showed her the inflamed pubic cream.  It was for yeast infection, but he didn't know that.  He just thought it looked like it would help her privates not burn, and it did do that.  It cooled them right down, so she probably did have a bit of yeast infection from all the wetting in her pants.

Julie took the medicine and looked at it. The powder and rash cream were the same kind she still used in Molly occasionally. She looked at the yeast medicine.

"You did a good job, David. I'll pick up something else that might help as well later. If this doesn't clear up in a couple of days then I'll take her to see a doctor."

Julie looked at Chris.

"When was the last time you peed or pooped?" Julie asked Chris.

Chris looked over at David bbefore answering.

"Um, I think it was when we were out awhile ago before David put the cream on me." Chris answered.

"Alright, I want you to go try and pee for me. I want your and David to come too the store with me to get the money and pick up what we need. Do you feel up to that?" Julie asked.

"Yes I think so."Chris answered.

Chris walked out to the bathroom.

David frowned at his mom.

"Chris is getting bullied at school.  I think one of the reasons she wets at school, is because someone is not letting her use the bathroom, but she won't tell me who it is."

He had not told his mom the last part until Chris left.

"Chris says if she tells on this person, everything at school will get worse.  She's afraid you'll tell the principal, and the bullying will get worse.  She says she has it handled, but the only thing I see, is her wetting her pants more and more, and if it does get worse, I can't imagine how Chris can go to school.  Everyone will know she poops her pants if they make it worse for her."

By then, Molly snuck upstairs because she was getting lonely.  She walked into Chris's room just as David finished talking about what happened at school to Chris.

Julie listened to David and sighed.

"Thank you for telling me. I really don't think there's anything we can do if Chris isn't going to tell us who is doing this to her at school. All we can do is support her here at home and hopefully things will work out. I can't take any time off work to go to her school. Besides, Chris may be right. If we try to do anything, it may make things worse." Julie said.

Julie saw Molly and smiled at her. She picked Molly up and held her.

"You know that whatever you hear in the house is to be kept a secret, right? You are not to talk about it to any of your school friends or anyone else." Julie said.

"Now if you two will excuse me, I need to go check on your sister." Julie said.

David nodded letting his mom go check on his older sister.  He turned to Molly instead and smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

When Chris had gone to the bathroom to sit on the toilet and wait for her mom to come and check on her, she noticed that her panties were kind of damp, but they were not soaked.  She had basically made it to the toilet, but there was no denying that she had leaked a little bit in her panties before getting on the toilet.

David took Molly down to the living room where he put his hand around her and watched cartoons with her until they were called upon again by their mom.

"Yeah, I guess. I hope mom can help Chris." Molly said.

Julie went into the bathroom and smiled at Chris.

"How are you doing honey?" Julie asked.

"I peed in the toilet, but look. My panties are damp. I don't remember peeing at all." Chris said.

Julie checked Chris's panties, then tugged them down and took them off of Chris.

"You are going through a lot of stress right now, honey. Unfortunately that means you are going to be leaking some. I think it might be best if, at least for now, you wear diapers. Then you won't be so upset if you wet. It's either that, or you use the toilet every half hour, whether you think you need to or not."

"I'll be home the rest of the weekend, so I'll be able to help you if you need it. now how about you clean up and we'll go back to your bedroom and I'll help you get dressed?" Julie said.

Chris got up and washed her hands and walked with her mother back to the bedroom. She laid down on Molly's bed so her mother could put the medicine on her. Then Chris was dressed in panties and jeans.

"Since you just peed, I don't think we need to put a diaper on you right now." Julie said.

Chris nodded and roll her mother's hand as they walked down to the living room.

David had taken Molly to get her coat on and her shoes.  He knew that if mom was taking him and Chris, then Molly would have to be going too.  Once his little sister was ready to go, he and Molly waited on the sofa for them to come downstairs.

"Are we ready to go?" David asked when he saw Chris holding his mom's hand coming down the stairs.

Molly looked down wondering if Chris was embarrassed or how she felt about all this now that mom knew about everything.

Chris nodded as at David and let go of her mother's hand. 

"Why don't the three of you get in the car and I will get my purse and car keys. When we get to the store, you can go ahead and shop. Pick out what food you want for this week. We will save the diapers and other things for last. I'll join you as soon as I get the money." Julie said 

Chris came over to David and Molly and walked out to the car w8th them. Julie got her purse and car keys and followed after them in a couple of minutes.

David took his sisters to the car, and he opened the front door, but he stood aside for Chris.

"Ladies, first," he smiled at Chris.

Then he opened the door for Molly and he buckled her in.  Then he got in.

Soon, they were at the store, and David looked up at Chris.

"Well, you are in charge," he told her.  "Mom expects it, I think."

He smiled up at her.  "But if you need me to help or do something, just say so, okay?"

"Thank you." Chris said, getting in the car.

When they got out of the car Julie went to the service desk to get the money from Western Union. Chris got a shopping cart.

"Thanks. How about both of you come up with something for dinners this week. We need dinners that will be quick and easy to fix. Hamburgers and macaroni and cheese are a couple of ideas. Do you have any other ideas?" Chris asked.

David shrugged.

"How about canned chili?"

"No, Chili dogs!" Molly piped up.  And how about spaghetti sause in the Maccaroni?"

While they were deciding dinners, Molly started to feel a little bit like she had to go, but she didn't want to bother David or Chris with it until their mother joined them.