LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Molly thought for a minute, then shook her head.

"No thank you. I have coloring books at home, and the money could be used for something else." Molly said.

Julie didn't know what to do. She didn't want to go back out to work like this, but was afraid to say anything to her boss. 

Julie sat down and started crying a bit.

David sighed.

"Molly, it may be a long time before you get another chance to get a toy.  If you want something else, just let us know before we go.  I don't want you to do without if we can help it."

He hugged Molly.

Before Julie knew it, it was time for her to take her shift and her pants were still pretty damp and it made her privates itch pretty badly.

Molly nodded.

"Okay, I'll get one." Molly said. 

Chris walked with Molly back to the coloring books. Molly looked over the coloring books and then picked one out and showed it to Chris and David.

"This one?" Molly said.

Julie sighed and headed back to her register to go back to work.

David smiled and checked that he had enough for it, and then headed to the register.

About the time they got up there, Molly had to pee.

When Julie went to the front to be reassigned a register, the boss saw her pants and called her to the front office.

"Julie, what happened?" he asked her when she went in to the office and after he had offered her a seat to sit down.  

Molly smiled as David took the coloring book to the checkouts. After they got in line Molly felt like she had to pee. She didn't want to bother David, so she went over to Chris.

"I need to pee, Chris." Molly said.

"Wait until David is finished checking out and you can tell him." Chris said.

Julie followed her boss back to the office and sat down.

"I just needed to pee and we were so busy I couldn't signal for a break." Julie said.

The boss shook his head.

"Isn't this the second or third time you've peed your pants, though?" he askd her.  "I mean at work?  You know, even the high school students who work her don't do that.  And I can't have you in front of the customers like that.  If you can't help it, then I suggest you start wearing diapers if you want to keep this job.  I don't mind if you pee your pants, as long as you can hide it."

He sighed.

"For now, just go home.  I can't use you like this.  I'll see you on your next shift on Monday.  You have tomorrow off."

Of course, because she had given Chris that money that morning, she now definitely didn't have enough to get herself any diapers.  It was going to be hard enough to actually afford to get Molly some the next time she needed it.  Maybe she could call her husband's father and ask to borrow some money?  Maybe?

David got to the front of the line, by which time, Molly had already been holding it for a few minutes, and he waited for them to ring things up so he could pay for it.

David got the diapers paid for, and then he went back to his sisters to take them to find a bathroom to look at Chris.  He didn't want to do it at the same store because they might accuse them of stealing something if they came out of the bathroom with the stuff in a bag that they just bought.

"Let's go find some place so I can look at you both," he told his sisters.  "We can't do it here, or they might think we tried to steal something, but Chris, you definitely need to get your skin taken care of, and I think I should look at Molly, too, just to make sure."

He saw Molly doing a potty dance, but he definitely didn't want to take her potty at that store.

Chris nodded in agreement with David about not using the bathrooms here. She looked down at Molly.

"It's just going to be a little bit longer, Molly. Try to hold it, but if you wet your diaper, don't worry." Chris said.

Molly nodded and pressed her fingers against her pants.

David saw her press her fingers into herself and he stopped walking and turned to face her pulling him closer to him.  He whispered to her.

"Molly, it's okay.  Are you going to wet your pants, sis?  I'm not mad, but you can't hold yourself like that in public.  People will think bad things about you.  If you can't help it, then just wet, sis.  You are wearing a diaper, so no one will likely know.  It's okay."

He hugged her while taking her hand away from her legs and her pants.  He didn't want to embarrass her anymore than she already was from probably starting to pee herself, though he didn't really know if she was wetting or not.

"It's okay, Molly.  I promise.  It's okay.  I won't be mad if you wet, but don't touch your pants again until we find a bathroom to either let you pee or change you, okay?"

They walked to the park, and they found the bathrooms there.

He turned to his sisters.

"This will have to do.  You two will have to come with me, but since you are both girls... Chris, you check the girls' room.  If it's clear, we'll go in there, and use the handicap stall so I can put cream on your privates and let you try to pee in the potty.  While you try to use the potty, I'll change Molly because she's not dancing around anymore, so that means she's already pee her pants, right Molly?"

He smiled at her trying to appear pleasant about it so as not to scare her into lying about it.  He wasn't mad anyway.  He knew his sisters were dealing with a lot, and he was actually enjoying taking care of them when they needed his help.

Chris nodded and went into the bathroom. She checked each stall and came out off the bathroom.

"It's all clear." Chris announced.

Molly nodded when David asked if she had wet her diaper.

"I couldn't hold it." Molly said.

"I know," David said putting an arm around Molly.  "It's okay.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being mean by having Chris use the toilet and here you were, holding it a long time, and still wanted to use it.  It would be really mean if you still had to go, and I let Chris go first, wouldn't it?"

He led his sisters into the handicap stall, and then he undressed Chris first and let her sit on the toilet.

Then he undressed his little sister and pulled her diaper off of her and rolled it up.

"It's okay.  That's why we brought your diaper bag with us," David told Molly showing her.  "I put in some extra diapers and some panties in case you wanted to try some, and even an extra pair of pants in case you got these wet somehow, okay?"

He then used some of the stuff he got for Chris on Molly to make sure her rash didn't get as bad as Chris's rash was.

When he was done with Molly, he turned to Chris.

"This is going to be embarrassing," he warned Chris.  "But if you do it, you are probably going to miss places because it hurts really bad, and you will be nervous about touching your open sores, but this medicine says it is for this condition and it promises that it won't sting.  That's why I got it."

He then reached under her as she sat on the toilet, after he was sure she was done peeing, and he started to rub the medicine on her rashes all over her privates, around her thighs and even on her bottom.  Then he helped her up and checked that her panties were still dry.  He also checked the diaper she had half on, and made sure it was dry, then he redressed her.

"There we are.  Now we can take Molly to play for a while.  If you pee your pants, either of you, tell me right away so we can take care of it.  The medicine needs to be reapplied every time you get a diaper change, so that means, everytime you pee your pants, Chris.  We want to get rid of your rash, okay?"

Chris sat on the toilet after David took down her pants and diaper. She tried hard to pee.

Molly let David change her, nodding as he talked to her. She thought about what to wear.

"I want to try wearing panties, please. I don't think I'll need to pee until we go home." Molly said.

Chris bit her lip and nodded when David said it would better for him to put the medicine on her.

"Alright, go ahead." Chris said.

She had managed to owe a little in the toilet. She winced and bit her lip as David put the medicine on her before getting get dressed again.

"Thank you." Chris said.

Both Molly and Chris nodded at David.

He pulled up the dry diaper and panties on Chris and her clothes for her.

He also put some panties on Molly.

Then they started out of the bathroom, but as they did a few girls came in.

"What is HE doing in here?" one of the girls asked.

David ignored them and helped Molly wash her hands.

Once they were outside, David started to lead his sisters to the playground area of the park.

"Do you guys want to play chase?" he asked his sisters.

"Sure, David said."

Julie got home, luckily, to a very quiet and empty house.  She could take care of herself without her kids knowing she peed her pants at work.

However, Chris was not going to be so lucky, because Julie would discover her wet bed when she went past to the bathroom since David couldn't make it yet because it was soaked, and putting clean sheets on it would certainly keep it wet.  Not only that, but there were still stains from Chris pooping in her sleep, too on the bed, if Julie inspected it further.

Molly and Chris started running around the playground trying to stay ahead of David.

Julie entered the house and went to her room first. She got out clean clothes to came into after her shower, then walked down the hall to the bathroom and stopped outside the door to Chris and Molly's room as she smelled Chris's bed.

Julie went in the room and checked Molly's bed first, then came inner to Chris's bed. She pulled the covers off and then made a face when she examined the sheets. She pulled them off the bed and threw them in the hall.

Julie went to the bathroom to get cleaned up, meaning to take Chris's sheets with her clothes to the laundry room when she was done.

David and the girls played for at least an hour and a half before David stopped chasing them.

"I think it's almost time for lunch," he told Chris.  "We don't have any more money, so I should check you girls and then go home.  I know it's kind of soon, and I don't really expect to find either of you wet yet, but I have to make sure.  I'm in charge of taking care of you both right now, right?"

He felt his little sister's butt since she just had panties on.  Chris would need to be checked more carefully because she had a diaper on, and she didn't really get much into the toilet before they started to play.

However, neither girl had had to pee yet, and still didn't need to go.

Chris and Molly stopped and caught their breath.

"Alright, that sounds good." Chris said, with Molly nodding in agreement.

They both held still as David checked them.

Julie cleaned up and then put on her clean clothes before taking the wet sheets and her clothes to the laundry room and started washing them.

While waiting on the wash, Julie decided to call Rick's father Gus and see if he could lend them some money. She had been trying to come up with a way to get money without calling Gus, but couldn't think of anything.

Julie found Gus's phone number and called him.

David looked around to make sure no one was around, and then he pulled his big sister's pants partly down and felt inside her diapered panties.

"It looks like you're good for now, Chris.  You don't need to go, do you?"

Then he started to take them home.

"Whitherspoon, Gus," Gus said when he answered the phone.  "How can I help ya?"

Chris held shrill as David checked her.

"I don't think I do, but I haven't been really feeling it before I start peeing." Chris said.

Molly took David's hand as they started home.

Julie bit her lip when Gus answered.

"Hello Gus, this is Julie, Rick's widow. I have a favor to ask of you. I'm having problems making ends meet right now and I was wondering if you could loan me some money?" Julie asked, almost in tears.