LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"Not really. If Chris doesn't want to talk, you can't make her. She has to decide to do it on her own." Molly said.

Molly smiled as David picked her up and set her on his lap.

"Okay, but I need to pee soon, so I hope Chris doesn't take too long." Molly said.

Julie closed out her register and took the money tray to the office before clocking out.

Molly nodded and when David set her on the floor, she walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Chris, I need to pee really bad. Can I come in?" Molly called out.

"In a few minutes, Molly. You're a big girl, right?" Chris said.

Molly sniffled and came back to David.

"She told me to wait." Molly cried.

The traffic wss moderately heavy so it was taking longer to get home. Julie sighed.

Molly frowned but nodded. She hated wetting her pants if she could help it. Wetting her diaper at night was different, because it happened while she was sleeping.

Molly let herself be put on David's lap again. She slipped her fingers in her mouth and started peeing right away, flooding her pants and David's lap. She started crying.

Molly listened to David and calmed down.

Molly let David dress her. She listened to him and nodded.

"I would like to come with you, please." Molly said.

Chris got out of the tub and started drying herself off.

Julie was about two blocks from home now. She was anxious to see if Chris made it home safely.

David had to spend more than fifteen minutes washing out the clothes, especially the ones that Chris had pooped in.

It was hard work, but he thought he finally had them clean enough that no one could tell what had happened to them.

Then he put them in the washer with some other clothes and started it.

After that, he took Molly's hand

When he got upstairs, he saw his mother.

"Oh, hi mom," he said.

"Not really. This is my usual time. Did Chris make it home okay? She was supposed to call me when she got home. I may have been in my car already," Julie said.

Chris heard her mother and David talking and came out to the living room.

"Hi mom, sorry I didn't call. I missed my bus and had to walk home. I felt dirty from the walk and took a shower." Chris said.

David smiled.

"She was really tired and planned to call you after her shower, or that's what she...."

David started to explain when Chris came out to tell her mother what she wanted to tell her.

Chris sighed as David ordered her to her room. Chris nodded and went with David.

Chris closed the bedroom door and looked at David, crossing her arms.

"What is it David?" Chris asked.

Julie smiled at Molly.

"That sounds delicious, but I am going to need a helper to get it made. Would you like to help me?" Julie said.

Chris took a deep breath breath and let it out.

"I still don't want to talk about it, David, but someone at school is making it hard for me to get to the bathroom. I'm dealing with it. It's going to get better please don't tell mom. It will just make it worse for me. Please?" Chris begged.

"Alright, wash your hands and then I'll tell you what I need and you can get it for me." Julie said.

Julie started water running in the sink.

"Nobody is touching me, at least not with bad touches. That's all I'll say. Now can we go see if mom needs help? I'll eat dinner, if that will make you feel better." Chris said.

Julie told Molly the things she wanted her to get; macaroni, tuna and other things. Julie opened the tuna and put the macaroni on the stove to cook.

Chris nodded and sighed again.

"How about I let you check me when I get home, and you can check my sheets every morning, but please don't tell Molly or mom. I'll deal with what's going on at school." Chris said.

Julie put the macaroni in a baking dish and let Molly as the tuna, peas and poured cream of mushroom soup inner it before putting it in the oven. She made the mashed potatoes.

"Thanks for your help, Molly. Dinner should be ready in about twenty minutes. Do you want to wash the dirty dishes for mommy? I'll put your step stool in front of the sink for you." Julie said.

David sighed.

"Chris, I won't tell mom about your problems unless they get worse, but just checking you when you come home and your sheets isn't going to be enough.

"Okay. I was planning on giving you my dirty clothes anyway. I think I will take a shower in the morningif I wet my bed. I don't want to go to school smelling like pee, but whatever." Chris said.

"That's right," Julie said, giving Molly a high five.

When the time was up, Julie got the food out and brought it to the table. She got drinks for everyone.

"Do you want to go get Chris and David and tell them dinner is ready?" Julie asked Molly.