LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"No sir," Chris said when he asked of her diaper was wet.

She shook as Mr. Worsenger checked her diaper. There wasn't anything she could to stop him.

Chris started crying as he pulled her pants down and unfastened her diaper, sitting her on the toilet. Even though she felt she had to pee, nothing was coming out.

"No sir!" Chris cried.

Chris let him dress her and waited in the bathroom for a couple of minutes after he left, then stood up.

She really needed to pee now, but it was too late. She had lost the opportunity. She knew Mr. Worsenger would be upset if she wet her diaper before he took her to the bathroom again.

Chris went too the lunchroom to eat.

It was difficult and she had to move around a lot and even hold her hands into her lap to keep from wetting her diaper, but somehow, she had made it all the way until time to see Mr. Worsenger again after lunch.

By then, it was really bad though, and as they would be walking to the bathroom, it would be too much and she would start leaking on the way to the bathroom, so she had emptied by the time they got to the bathroom.

Chris shook her head, unable to speak. She let him take off her jeans and remove her wet diaper. She sat on the toilet unable to do anything. Her bottom was still wet with pee.

Finally she was allowed to get up and was cleaned. He put a clean diaper on her and put her jeans on her.

Chris left the bathroom to finish the afternoon.

He had wiped her front again, a lot more than necessary, so now it sort of hurt as she sat in class.

The itchy burn didn't go away for nearly two class periods.

Just as she was getting comfortable with her privates again, it was time to see the teacher again.

She had not peed and didn't really feel any particular need to go yet.

The teacher walked over to her and took her hand to take her to the bathroom.

"I'm going to have to make you wear a diaper home," he told her.

She flinched when he said she would have to wear a diaper home. She let Mr. Worsenger take her to the bathroom and started to cry as he took off her diaper and told her to pee or else she would get punished.

Chris pushed and struggled, trying to get any pee to come out.

It took some time, the time it took, she would miss her bus, but she did get some to come out.

Then he put a diaper on her and gave her her dirty clothes.

David had been worried all the time that they waited for her and now she was home, he followed her to wherever she was going.

"Chris, I called mom.

Chris sighed as David talked to her. She handed him her messy panties and uniform bottoms.

"Can you wash these, please? And don't tell mom. I need to take a shower before I call mom. I missed the bus." Chris said.

Chris bit her lip.

"Yes, someone helped me clean up. I won't say who, so don't ask." Chris answered.

"I will wash in the morning if I need to. I'm clean enough down there. We'll have to see if we can get some money for diaper rash cream." Chris said.

"Alright, you can check me, but I don't want to be touched." Chris said.

Chris nodded as David told her to take a bath and got in the tub.

Molly looked up as David talked to her.

"Of course I would tell you. It's never okay for someone to give me bad touches or to make me do something I don't want to do." Molly said.

"Is Chris okay?" Molly asked.

Molly listened to David and frowned. She didn't like Chris being like this and she hoped no one was giving Chris bad touches.

"I won't tell mommy how Chris is acting " Molly promised.

Molly nodded.

"I would tell you or mommy if somebody tried to touch me or hurts me." Molly promised again.