LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"Yes, of course I'll play with you Molly. What would you like to play?" Chris asked.

As Julie drove home, she wondered how she was going to break it to her children. They were expecting it, of course, but actually hearing that he had died was going to put them on a whole new level of depression and anxiety. At least it had for her.

Julie pulled the car into the drive and parked. She walked up to the door and put her key in the lock, then opened the door.

"Hi Molly and Chris. Molly how did everything go today? Did David take good care of you?" Julie asked.

Julie didn't like Molly's answer. David was supposed to take care of Molly, not that she didn't appreciate him helping with the housework. She pushed that aside.

"Chris, can you get David? I need to talk to all three of you." Julie said.

"Okay mom," Chris said.

Chris found David and blushed as she saw him washing out her clothes.

"David, mom's home. She said she wants to talk to all of us in the living room." Chris said.

"Well hurry up. We don't want to keep mom waiting." Chris said.

Julie sat down next to Molly.

"There is nothing for you to be sorry for, baby. We're all having trouble right now. No one is mad at you or thinks badly of you. Why don't you sit on my lap?" Julie said.

Julie picked Molly up and set her on her lap. She smiled at Chris and David as they came into the room.

"Sit down Chris and David. I have something to tell you all that I think everyone was expecting. You knew daddy wasn't to live much longer. Well I got a call at work today letting me know daddy died. He may not be here with us physically, but as I told Molly earlier, he will always be with us in our hearts and he will be looking down on us from Heaven." Julie said.

Julie gave Molly a hug and waited for their reactions.

Chris lowered her head with tears running down her face.

Molly turned and burried her face into her mother to cry.

She was going to be an even worse of an emotional state than she was today, and possibly, there would be no waking her the next day for school.

Julie hugged Molly, rubbing her back. She knew it would be hard on her and kept cuddling her.

Chris sat there for a few minutes and then went to her room to cry.

Julie heard David and sighed. She wished he had picked a different way to grief, but didn't stop him. She would talk to him in a bit after Molly calmed down. Julie knew no one was going to feel like eating again tonight.,

Julie held Molly a bit before she stood up and carried Molly back to julie's bedroom. She took a diaper out of the dresser and crawled into bed with Molly. Julie cudded Molly for a bit more before talking to her.

"Baby, mommy wants to put a diaper on you. You are going to be sleeping with mommy tonight and I don't want either of us to get wet, okay? I don't think you're a baby, but I just want to take precautions," Julie said.

Chris cried for awhile and then changed into her nightgown and panties. She crawled into bed, setting her alarm first. She didn't want to go to school, but feared what Mr. Worsenger would do if she didn't show up.

Julie diapered Molly before they both fell asleep, Julie cuddling Molly close to her.

Chris woke with a start and looked at the alarm clock. It was almost time for her to wake up anyway, and turned off the alarm. Chris pushed her covers down and gasped when she saw her wet nightgown and sheets. She climbed out of bed and undressed. She thought for a moment of just wearing her wet panties under her jeans to make Mr. Worsenger think she wet her pants, but she was sure he would know the truth and she would be punished.

"Hey, I told you not to be sorry you wet the bed. You're not doing it on purpose. If it's something you can't help, you don't need to apologize." Julie said.

Julie took off Molly's diaper and cleaned her up.

"Let's go get you dressed." Julie said.

Chris looked at her watch and decided she couldn't wait any longer. She got up and walked to Mr. Worsenger's room, knocking on the door, looking really upset.

Julie dressed Molly and took her out to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

"I'm sorry. My bed was wet this morning, so I didn't have to pee. I drank a couple glasses of water, hoping to fill my bladder, but it didn't work." Chris sniffled.

"I forgot to bring an extra set of clothes. I'm sorry." Chris started sobbing.

(Yes, she's wearing jeans)

Chris nodded, still sobbing. After a few minutes she calmed down enough to talk.

"Can I come see you as soon as I wet my jeans to get my diaper, or do I have to wait for lunch?" Chris asked.

Chris walked over to the changing mat and laid down to be put into her uniform.

"Well, if you wet your pants in the first period, I mean your uniform pants, then you'll have some jeans to change into and no one will think twice about it.

Chris listened to his plan. It was better than nothing, and she would be in a diaper before lunch, hopefully. The only thing is, is that she would have to pee her pants in JROTC. She knew she had to risk it though.

"Thank you, sir." Chris said, wiping her eyes.

Chris shook her head.

"No sir, I don't want that. I'll work hard and study hard so I don't have to stay after." Chris said.

Chris left the room and made her way to the JROTC classroom. She hoped she would be able to pee her pants buy th end of class.

Julie got Molly dressed and ready for school. She saw David walk out the door and decided to just let him go.