LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"Okay, I'll take a shower and a bath if I poop in my pants. Will that make you happy?" Chris asked.

Chris sighed but nodded when David said he would tell their mother of things got worse.

"If I start wetting my bed a lot, maybe I can wear diapers like Molly." Chris said, smiling a bit.

Chris left the bedroom and saw Molly running towards them.

"Where are you going in such a hurry Molly?" Chris asked.

David nodded.

"Okay, but I'm still checking in the morning to make sure."

He finally let it drop.

Then she said something about wearing diapers which he didn't find funny, nor did he want to happen to her.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes I know. She is having problems because of what's been going on lately. I would never make fun of her." Molly said.

"I have the table set with bowls, spoons and cereal. All I need to do is get the milk from the refrigerator." Chris said.

Chris started down to the kitchen.

(The site was being mean to me for the last couple of days, and now, it still has several days of posts missing, so thank you for reposting your last statement).

David went down to the table with Molly and sat her at the table to wait for Chris to help her get her cereal.

Then he sat down and waited for his turn to get some cereal as well.

(Yeah, it was down for everyone)

Chris got the milk out of the refrigerator.

"What kind of cereal do you want, Molly?"

"Froot Loops, please." Molly said.

Chris fixed Molly and her cereal and gave the milk to David.

"Here you go, David."

David smiled.

"What about you, Chris?  Younger kids and girls first, you know."

He waited for her to get her own cereal before he got his.  Then he got up and put the cereals and milk away.

David ate his cereal, and then he stood up.

"Chris, put the bowls in the sink please.  I'm going to help Molly get her shoes and her coat on, then when you are ready, we can go, okay?"

He walked over to Molly and helped her up.

"Are we ready to go?" David asked Chris now having finished to get Molly and himself ready.  

After we get you the things you need, and stop somewhere to get a better diaper on you, then we should take Molly to the park, okay?"

Chris put her shoes and coat on.

"I'm ready. Alright, we can go to the park for awhile. We just need to make sure we're home before mom gets him from work." Chris agreed.

Chris took David's hand, as did Molly, as they left the house.

David walked them to outside the store, and then he turned Chris to face him.

"Let me have the money, and I'll pick up the things you need," he whispered.  "You said you were too embarrassed to get it yourself, right?"

He patted her back.

"Just take Molly and you two look around until I'm finished, okay?"

David went off to look for things for Chris....

Molly looked up at Chris.

"Chris, Do you think mom is okay?  She seems a lot more tired now."

They were looking in the coloring books area because Molly had drug her sister there.

At work, Julie had already missed a lot of work, and while her boss said everything was understandable, and he wasn't penalizing her, there was the worry that she wasn't being reliable enough, and they could decide to let her go if she kept missing work or not doing enough there.

Currently, Julie's line had ten people in it, and the other lines were no shorter.  It was at this time, that she had to pee....

"I think mom has a lot to worry about right now. She misses daddy like we do. Money off going to be harder to come by since only mom is bringing money in, and there are still the same amount of bills." Chris said.

Chris started looking at the coloring books with Molly.

Julie was trying her best to keep up with the line and didn't ask for a break unless it was absolutely necessary.

Julie sighed as the line was backing up and she needed to pee. She pressed her legs together and kept working.

Molly nodded.

"I wish there was something we could do to help her."

David looked at the money he had and the diapers.  They were all very expensive, and he didn't have even enough for the cheapest brand.  He sighed and got the powder and lotion anyway.  At least he could take care of Chris's skin if not put her in a good diaper.

Half an hour later, Julie's line was still as long as ever, and now, she was nearly leaking in her panties.

"We just need to be good and not be a problem for mom." Chris said.

Julie had tried very hard not to wet her pants. She was losing the battle though and was getting wetter and wetter as the line moved past her.

Julie hoped there would be a break soon.

Molly nodded.

David eventually came and found his sisters.

"Chris, come with me," he said.  He was going to show her how much the diapers were so she would know why he couldn't buy them.

By the time there was a break, Julie's pants were soaked, and she no longer had to pee.  Now, if she moved from her place, everyone would see what she had done.  If she stayed there, then only the people that went behind the counter where she worked would notice as the customers behind her would be paying more attention to their own purchases.

Chris nodded and followed David, making sure Molly stayed with them.

Julie sighed and kept up ringing up customers. She didn't know what she was going to do later, as she want sure she had brought spare clothes with her.

After some time, a store clerk came over to Julie.

"The boss says it's time for you...." 

And suddenly the lady stopped and looked down at Julie's pants.  She frowned and blushed but just took over the register without saying another word.  There was no way she wanted to say it front of all those people, but she had seen Julie's soaked pants.

David took the girls to the diapers area and let Chris check for herself.

"I don't see anything cheap enough to get with the money we have.  I can still get you lotion and powder to help your... um... skin, but we can't afford these," he said.

Molly frowned.

"Well, just get what you think will help her, right Chris?"

Julie blushed as the woman came to relieve her.

"Thank you."

Julie made her way to the break room. She went to her locker to see if she had a change of clothes.

Chris frowned when she saw the price of the diapers. She had no idea that diapers in her size were so expensive. 

Chris nodded.

"Molly's right. I need the cream and powder more. We'll have to make due without the diapers." Chris said.

David nodded.

"I already knew that.  I just wanted you to see why I couldn't get the other things.  But I will get things that will make your skin feel better."

He then took them to the front of the store to pay since he already had the other stuff by then.

"Alright."Chris said.

Chris stopped David before they got to the register 

"Is there enough money to get Molly a coloring book?" Chris asked.

Julie didn't see any clothes in her locker and sighed. She wasn't sure what to do now. She went to the bathroom to see if she could somehow dry her pants before going back to work.

David looked at the money again, and tried to mentally add the things up.  After a few minutes, he nodded.  "Yeah, I think we can get her one.  Do you want a coloring book?" he asked Molly.

There wasn't much more luck in the bathroom, unless she took off her pants and tried to use the hand dryer to dry out her pants, but that meant doing that in front of any women that came in on her.  Trying to do it with just toilet paper would just get her pants messy with toilet paper pieces that would stick to her pants.