LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Molly frowned, but nodded her head.

"Alright, but I'm not going to like it." Molly said.

Molly stomped out to the living room and sat on the couch. She picked up her toy and slipped her thumb in her mouth. She started sucking on it as she watched cartoons and played with her toy.

Chris felt the pee puddling in her diaper under her bottom. She had no idea how close she was to leaking. She nervously crossed her legs, not realizing the pee would start leaking right then.

Chris felt her overalls get wet and looked down. She saw they were wet down her thighs. She knew there was no way she was going to be able to keep her accident a secret between Mr. Storyteller and herself. Chris pressed her legs together, trying in vain to hide her wet overalls.

Molly sat on the couch sucking her thumb. Now she was sure she needed to pee. She didn't want to bother David. She slipped off the couch and started doing a potty dance.

As Chris sat there, pressing her legs together, more and more pee went through her leg holes because pressing her legs together, seemingly unknown to her, was the cause of the leaking, and it kept forcing more and more pee out of her diaper and into her overalls.

Chris felt her overalls getting even wetter. Even worse, she needed to poop. She knew Mr. Worsenger had told her that she should come to his room if she needed to poop. She needed to hold on until class was over.

Molly's potty dance was becoming more severe. Finally she couldn't hold out anymore and wet her diaper. When she was done, Molly sat down on the floor and started too cry, and she slipped her thumb back in her mouth.

Julie closed her register and walked back to the manager's office, fearing she had done something wrong. She stepped into the office and looked at the manager.

"Yes sir?" Julie asked.

Chris felt her poop pushing into her diaper, and in the state she was in, she wasn't able to do anything about it. The poop kept pushing into the diaper.

Molly looked up at David and listened to him, still sucking her thumb. Finally she took it out when he picked her up.

She nodded at him and looked down.

"I wet my diaper." Molly whimpered.

Julie came over and picked up the phone. She listened as they told her that Rick had died and asking her to come in. She started crying.

"Okay, I'll be there. Thank you." Julie said.

Julie hung up the phone and sat there crying.

Eventually, the bell rang and everyone started to leave the room.

A few people started to gossip about the girl in overalls having peed and smelling like she had pooped her pants as well.

Molly listened to David and nodded.

"Okay, if mommy and Chris are busy or something when I need to be changed, I'll let you change me." Molly said.

Molly smiled and nodded.

Julie sighed as she neared the hospital. She was full on wetting and pooping her pants. She pulled into parking lot at the hospital and found a parking spot.

Chris came into the room and came over to Mr. Worsenger. She blushed as he talked to her.

Chris got on her hands and knees, then rolled over on her back. She shook a little as he asked her if she was messing with her diaper.

"No sir, I didn't mess with my diaper. I was a good girl." Sniffled Chris

Molly listened to David explain why she should ask her mother to let David take care of her from now on. She thought about it for a few minutes.

"I guess I can do that. You're right, mommy had a lot to worry about right now, and doesn't need me bothering her just because my diaper is wet. Especially if you're free and can do it for me." Molly agreed.

Molly looked at David as he started to talk to her about Chris. Her eyes got big.

Molly listened with her mouth open. She couldn't believe Chris was peeing her pants and bed. She knew how Chris felt about not wanting to tell mommy she was having accidents, as Molly had been in the same boat, having accidents at school.

She nodded as he said they needed to make sure Chris knew they still respected her.

"Okay David." Molly answered.

Chris started shaking as Mr. Worsenger did he was getting the nurse. She knew if he did that, then the principal would be told about her wetting and pooping herself. Not only would the instructor find out, but her mother would probably be called.

She listened to the alternative, wearing her wet panties and her overalls for the rest of the day. Chris had wanted a diaper and clean clothes to wear, but not if it meant her accident would be exposed.

While doing what he said wasn't a hundred percent guarantee that her instructor wouldn't find out, it was better odds than getting the nurse involved, which was almost a certainty that he would find out. Chris looked at her teacher.

"Please clean me up and put my wet panties and overalls on me." Chris begged with tears in her eyes.

Chris lay quietly listen to Mr. Worsenger explain why he couldn't clean her very well, and charging her for pooping in her diaper in class instead of waiting to do it in front of him.

Everything he was telling her was making sense to Chris and was nodding in response.

He nodded.

"Okay, then."

He went over to her and started to get her messy diaper off of her.

Then he cleaned her up just enough so her back of her butt looked clean.

He put her panties on her, but he didn't wipe between her bottom very well, so when he pulled her wet panties up on her, some of the poop was already getting in the panties.

Chris laid still as her teacher undressed her, removing her messy diaper. She let him clean her as well as he was going to and then put her panties on her as well as her overalls. He even put her socks and shoes on her, tying her laces like she was a toddler.

She looked at him as he asked if she knew what she had to do in the morning. She nodded, but he told her anyway.

"Yes sir, I'll wear pants and set them on the way to school. I want a diaper on the morning." Chris said.

She felt her poop push out into her panties as she walked out the door.

Julie had hurried in to talk to the doctor without even stopping by the bathroom to clean up, not that it would have done much good as she didn't have clean clothes with her.

She blushed as the doctor told her she would have to get cleaned up and changed into scrubs before they could talk.

"Yes sir," Julie said, and went to wash up.

Molly listened to David.

"I promise not to ask Chris anything about what we talked about. I'll pretend I don't know anything." Molly said.

Molly let David wash her without dying saying anything about wanting to wash her privates or bottom.

"When is mommy going to be home?" Molly asked.

Molly nodded. She had hoped that her mother would be home sooner.

"Alright, I'll do that," Molly promised.

She nodded as he said he was putting her in regular clothes instead of a diaper.

Chris went to lunch and then tho the rest of her classes in her messy clothes, trying not to pay attention to the stares and whispers.

Julie washed up as best she could then put on the scrubs the nurse had brought her. She came out and talked to the doctor, barely able to hold it together.

When she was told how much money was left after burial expenses, she was shocked, as it wasn't much.

Molly let David hug her and hugged him back. He was making her feel less anxious. When he told her to use the potty and how she would feel better if she wasn't peeing in her pants, she nodded in agreement. It was yucky to wear wet clothes and it made her feel like a baby.

"Alright, I'll try hard not to pee in my pants if I can help it, but if I do, I'll tell you so you can clean me up." Molly promised.

Molly followed her brother to the bedroom, still naked. She watched as he got clothes to wear and then dressed her. They then walked out to the living room.

David talked to her again, trying to reassure her he would just be cleaning and she didn't have to be afraid.

"If I get nervous or start to worry, can I come watch you clean for a few minutes?l Molly asked.

Chris made it through the day and boarded the bus. She found an empty seat and sat down on. Unfortunately the stares and whispers follows her on the bus as it soon filled up. She stared out the window and didn't look at who sat next to her.

Chris blushed when he talked to her, but didn't answer. It was going to be a long ride home.

Julie talked to so many people that her head was starting to spin. She tried to pay attention as each one was telling her something important.