LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Chris stood before Mr. Worsenger as her talked to her.

"Yes sir, I learned my lesson." Chris whimpered.

She blushed as she listened to her options, neither of which were appealing. When he told her she could go to lost and found, she nodded.

"Please sir. I want to go to lousy and found and get a skirt." Chris said, hoping he wouldn't make her go to lost and found in a diaper.

He nodded.

"Well, I can't send you there in soaked pants, unless you want the other teachers to see what you did to your pants, and I can't send you there in just a diaper either, or other kids will make fun of you for that.

"Thank you, sir," Chris said.

She went over to the chair he indicated and sat down, wincing as her wet pants pressed against her bottom. She watched as he left the room and locked the door.

Chris smiled a little when Mr.Worsenger patted her head and let a little pee wet her already soaked pants slightly. She was glad he had liked what she said and was ready to get changed. Instead, he continued to talk to her.

Chris shook her head, thinking he was asking her a rhetorical question about what the JROTC would think of her.

She let him pat her bottom like she was a toddler and turn her to face him in the chair. She blushed as he asked her who would be more embarrassed if she told on him.

"I would be sir.Everyone would find out about my poor choices and that I'm wetting my pants like a baby."

Chris looked into her teachers eyes.

"Please sir. Can you take my wet pants off and put my diaper on. I know I don't deserve to ask favors if you, but I'm really uncomfortable." Chris pleaded.

"No sir. You are not forcing me. I want you to take my pants off and put my diaper on.I'm begging you to do it."

Chris was relieved when he pulled down her wet pants. She didn't care right now that her teacher could see her privates. She just wanted a dry diaper on.

"Yes sir,

Though the skirt was short enough that it might have exposed the diaper from time to time when she went to sit down here and there, no one seemed to pay enough attention to notice it.

Chris went through the rest of the day constantly worrying if people could see her diaper. She had forgotten all about going to lost and found.

Finally she made her way to Mr. Worsenger's room . She blushed as he asked if she had got panties from lost and found.

"No sir, I forgot. Please don't punish me." Chris said.

Chris was glad he wasn't going to punish her for forgetting to get panties. She nodded when he told she was going to have to wear her panties she had wet earlier.

Chris laid down when ordered and blushed when he reprimanded her for having a dry diaper.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have to pee. I'll try harder," Chris said.

Once he put the damp panties on her, she took the plastic bag from her teacher.

"Thank you, sir. I will bring an extra pair of panties tomorrow. I promise I won't forget. And I'll be wet when I get here tomorrow. Thank you for helping me and showing me that I made some bad choices.today."

Chris looked like a preschooler or a child in kindergarten as she walked out the door carrying the bag with her wet uniform in it. She left the building and started home.

Long before Chris would be home, David and Molly would be there.

David took his sister to her room, and he sat on her bed for a minute.

"Do you need help, or can you change your school clothes by yourself?" he asked her.

(Be Molly?)

Molly crossed her arms and frowned at David.

"Of course I can change my clothes myself. Do you think I'm a baby or something? Mommy let's me do it myself, although she usually leaves my play clothes out for me. It looks like she forgot again." Molly said.

Chris sat on the bus, staring out of the window. She tried not to worry what she smelled like. Instead she was worrying about how to keep Molly and David seeing her wash her wet sheets and uniform

Molly uncrossed her arms.

"I'm sorry David. I just want people treating me like a baby. Kids at school already call me a baby sometimes. You're right, Chris does help me a lot when mommy isn't able to."

Molly took off her shirt and skirt and laid them on the bed. She stood next to the bed in her panties as David looked for something for her to wear.

"Can I wear shorts please? Jeans get too hot sometimes when I am playing." Molly said.

Mary adjusted herself a bit, uncrossing her legs, briefly flashing her panties. The bus was only about half full and everyone seemed to be talking and not paying attention to her. They were getting closer to her stop.

Julie sighed but nodded. She hated her job, but at least he was getting the bills met for now. She felt a twinge in her bladder as she started to ring up her first customer.

"Good afternoon. Thank you for shopping at walmart."

(Mary, you meant Chris, right?)

Even as Julie helped the first rush of people, it seemed that the line wasn't going down anytime soon.

(Yes, sorry)

Julie's bladder had started to ache as she got to the tenth customer in line. She pressed her legs together and shuttled her feet as she tried to eliminate the pain of her over full bladder. She looked down the line and saw nothing but customers in line. She bit her lip, but kept ringing up the sales.

"Thank you," Molly said taking the shorts and stepping into them. She had them up to her crotch when David turned and asked her why they called her a baby. she finished pulling up her shorts before answering

Molly lowered her shorts for David.

"I haven't had an accident in two weeks now. I don't think I'll have anymore." Molly insisted.

Molly let David examine her, only blushing a little. She nodded in agreement when he said kids can be mean.

Molly blushed but nodded when David she'd her if she had worn her wet pants all day. She didn't want to tell her teacher since she would be sent to the nurse's office, and they would call her mother.

Chris saw they were near her stop, so she moved over to the aisle seat. When the bus came to a stop, Chris got off, making sure she had her uniform and bookbag. It was still a few minutes walk home.

Julie was beside herself now with her need to pee. She felt her muscle pulsate, but she still managed to stay in control. She was moving around quite a bit, as she tried not to or herself.

The boss could see that Julie was moving strangely and he knew that she was more than thirty minutes late in taking her break, maybe even an hour late, so he called someone who was due to start a little later to come on shift early.

Julie finished with the last customer, relieved to finally get her break. As she stepped away from the register Julie felt herself pee a little. Bit the time she got to the bathroom she had peed some more. She quickly pulled her pants and panties down and sat down on the toilet. She immediately started emptying her bladder, which took a few minutes.

Molly pouted, but nodded realizing David was only trying to help.

"I know it doesn't mean I'm a baby. It's just like wetting my bed. Lots of kids my age do it, right?" Molly said.

Molly let David finish dressing her.

Chris walked in the house and heard David and Molly in her bedroom. Chris went to the laundry room and took her uniform out of the plastic bag and hung it on a hanger to dry.

Chris composed herself and walked back to the bedroom.

"What are you two doing? David, why haven't you changed yet?" Chris asked.

"Have either of you started on your homework. Mom expects it to be done when she gets home." She added.

David frowned.

"No one set any clothes out for Molly, and she needed someone to talk to because something happened at school, but she's okay now.

Chris sighed.

"I'm sorry I barked at you. It hasn't been a good day. Don't ask. I don't want to go into it. I'll join you guys in a minute and do my homework. Do you want a snack to hold you over until mom gets home?"

Once David and Molly had left the room Chris closed the door. She checked her sheets and found them to be still damp. She remade her bed and stripped her clothes, putting everything in the hamper. Chris put on clean panties, a tee shirt and shorts.

Chris walked out to the kitchen. "Who wants cookies and milk?"

Julie made sure her bladder was completely empty before leaving the stall and washing her hands. She got herself a drink from the machine and st down in the break room.