LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Chris nodded as the teacher asked her to meet him after class. She got out her books and homework and put them on her desk, then paid attention to the teacher. Her bladder was begging to be released which caused her stomach to hurt and she was bouncing her leg to try not to wet her pants. It was hard to concentrate on the lesson.

Ten minutes until the end of the period, while the class was supposed to be working on an ssignment in the book, her bladder was as bloated and hard as it could get.

Chris was sweating as she had her book open on her desk doing the assignment. She crossed and uncrossed her legs and pressed her hand against her crotch. She felt a short spurt of pee come out into her panties but quickly stopped it. She looked up the clock to see how much time she had left and groaned. She fought the urge to just go ahead and wet her pants and gritted her teeth.

Time ticked slowly by...

Five minutes until the end of the period, she felt her muscles weakening again....

Three minutes, and it weakened again....

one minute, and it weakened more....

Finally, the bell rang.

The teacher walked to her desk as the bell rang, and he put a hand

For the remainder of the class period Chris leaked pee into her pants, a little at a time. She was finding it impossible to keep her pee from coming out. She flinched when the teacher came over and put her hand on his shoulder and released a long spurt of pee into her pants.

"Yes sir." Chris said, pressing her legs together.

When everyone had left, the teacher pulled a chair over to her and sat in front of her.

"Now, as I understand it, if I write you up for being late, you'll be thrown out of ROTC because of a test today.

"Yes sir." Chris whimpered.

Chris flinched. She let out even more pee when he touched her leg the first time. This time though, she was unable to stop it and she completely flooded her pants.

Chris thought about what he was saying. She hoped he wasn't saying what she thought he was saying. She was willing to do almost anything to stay in ROTC. She knew her mother was going to be picking her up so they could go see her father. She shook as she didn't want to make a bad choice.

She blushed when he asked if she was peeing her pants.

"Yes sir. I couldn't help it." Chris answered, tears running down her face.

"Stand up," he told her.

He pulled her to her feet by the shoulders, and then patted her wet romp.

"You completely wet your pants?

She flinched as the teacher pulled her out of her desk and stood her in front of him. She blushed as he patted her bottom.

"Yes, sir. I couldn't help it. I would get kicked out for sure." Chris said, still crying.

"Yes sir, I'll be here." Chris said.

Chris picked up the jacket to her uniform and showed it to the teacher. She wrapped it around her, tying it in front. She looked at the teacher, waiting to be dismissed.

"Thank you sir." Chris said as he tied his jacket around her waist.

Chris left the classroom and went about her day. She got stares and heard giggling around her all day. Her clothes were still damp and itchy at the end of her last period. She was glad none of her teachers had questioned her about her wet pants. She got up and walked out of the classroom, blushing at all the snickering around her. She made her way back to Mr. Worsenger's classroom. She paused at the door, peering inside to make sure there was no one else in the room. Satisfied, Chris opened the door and stepped inside. She waited for him to see her.

Mr. Worsenger motioned for her to come into the room and had her sit down, then he started to talk to her about his plan.

"Now, you want this detention off record so you don't get in trouble with your JROTC instructor, is that right?"

He smiled.

"Well, if you want this off record, you need to come with me to my place so I can wash out your uniform.

Mr. Worsenger smiled at the young girl and directed her with his hand at her back.

"It's a shame that you put yourself in this situation," he told her.

Chris started shaking as Mr. Worsenger started leading her out to his car, talking to her. She stumbled a bit but kept walking until they reached his car, then climbed in the back seat and sat down. She didn't bother fastening her seat belt.

"T-thank you, sir." Chris said with a stutter.

Julie saw David as she pulled up in the school. She listened to him.

"Well, I think that is a good policy, older kids sometimes bully younger ones. Why don't you sit in the car until Molly comes out, then you can get out when she gets here and make sure she sees us." Julie said.

"I know that, honey, but the school doesn't know you, and even if they did, they can't break the rules for one person. I'm glad you come over and wait for Molly though." Julie said.

Julie let David in the car and looked around, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel as she waited for Molly. She bit her lip when she heard David's question.

"I don't know, honey. They have him on life support. I'm sure the hospital is doing their best for him." Julie said with a sigh.

Julie saw Molly running out of the building empty handed. When Molly got close to the car, Julie opened the door.

"Where's your backpack baby? You need to get your homework. I know you are in a hurry to go see daddy, but you can't just let everything slide because of it. Can you be a good girl and go get it?" Julie asked.

"Yes it will be awhile. If he comes home. They aren't making any promises. I don't want you saying anything to your sisters though." Julie told David.

Chris shivered on the couch as she waited for her clothes, crying.

"Thank you David. I just thought the girls wouldn't take the news very well. Molly is daddy's little girl and Chris is, well Chris." Julie said.

"I know baby, and we will. We are not spending all night the hospital though. Homework is important too." Julie said.

Julie stood outside the car and waited for Molly to return. When she did, she took the backpack from her.

"Go ahead and get in the car. We need to stop by the house and get your sister and you can get Mr. Bear if you want."

Chris stood up and held her hands up as he brought her the tee shirt and put it on her.

"Thank you, sir. Yes it has been a bad day. I won't tell anyone how you've been helping me." Chris promised, still sniffling.

Chris sat down, noticing the tee shirt pulled up enough to let her diaper be exposed.

• Like 1