LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Experience With "time For A Change"

I learned about this Canada-based company on the main page of this (dailydiapers') web site. I clicked the link and browsed their site. The products looked good so I ordered a pair of training pants (pull-on diaper). I paid immediately via paypal, but never got the product. I've sent numerous emails to every address I can find, and zero response. I'm going to notify paypal and my credit card company of this company's failure to deliver purchased products.

So, I would recommend staying away from them.

dave

How? I've tried, I think, three different email addresses, and only one did not get kicked back at me. And I haven't found a phone number for them either. I'm willing to try; I just don't know what else to do. And boy, if my neighbor got my diaper...hmm...then what?

:o)

So, I would recommend staying away from them.

dave

HOLD UP, DAVE!!

I've been doing business with TFAC for years and have never had a problem. Since it is Canada, you may have had a real problem with US Customs instead, but I never have. Also, since Canadian postal is so slow, it does take weeks longer than an American merchant. For that matter, it is much more likely that a neighbor got your package because the USPS screwed up. Tim Lawson (owner) is a good provider.

Keep trying to contact him.

babylin

I have had the same problem, I placed an order for two diapers and have not gotten them, nor have I gotten a reply to any e-mails sent to the company. The Canadian site says it will be up Nov 15, 2006, that is nearly 2 months ago. I ordered from an American company and received the plastic pants in one week from when the ordered. Their MSN email account is closed. I would not recommend them at all.

You may be surprised to know that TFAC is no longer in business and hasn't been in quite some time. Apparently the website supposedly was to be back last January. So buyer beware, do not purchase anything from there. The guy who ran it is Tim1965 . All the products he sold were from Babykins anyway, so check out their website if you are still interested in any of the products you seen on TFAC.

Me too, but I didn't have to open the complaint. They said the holiday season had swamped them, but that they would ship my order out today and I should have it in a week or so. I'll let you know.

You may be surprised to know that TFAC is no longer in business and hasn't been in quite some time. Apparently the website supposedly was to be back last January. So buyer beware, do not purchase anything from there. The guy who ran it is Tim1965 . All the products he sold were from Babykins anyway, so check out their website if you are still interested in any of the products you seen on TFAC.

Well they said my order will arrive in 7 to 10 days, if not, I will do what I have to.

Odd though if they were out of business they were still advertising here up until a short while ago.

• 2 weeks later...

i ordered a pair of crinkly pants on december 30, and still havint recieved them, i guess i'm going to hav to contact paypal too, i thaught someting was wrong after a week of no package

You see, this is why I don't like to order on line...you don't know who you are dealing with. I would love to get my hands on an adult onsie and some plastic pants but I fear

the worst. And if a neighbor got then... OH BOY!

Well, the majority of online businesses are on the level. I don't order diapers online, but that's only because for me, it's just more convenient to buy them in a local store. But I have ordered LOTS of other things online, and have not had one problem yet - but if you do see someone that had a complaint about a specific site, it's good to make a note of it,

As for the safety of online transactions, if you just make sure you only give your billing info on a secured page (https:) it's actually safer than using a credit/debit card in a retail store, because all the info is encrypted. (ever heard of "Double-swiping" in retail stores? - It's hard it catch a clerk at it - the idea is they keep a laptop under the counter with a magnetic strip reader hooked up to it, swipe your card in to it, recording the info on there hard drive, then swipe it in the stores machine to process your purchase. Once they get home, all that saved info can be used to duplicate the physical card, with another piece of hardware - blank cards are very cheap, the card writer cost roughly $500).

Guest diamondback688

You see, this is why I don't like to order on line...you don't know who you are dealing with. I would love to get my hands on an adult onsie and some plastic pants but I fear

the worst. And if a neighbor got then... OH BOY!

i have ordered tons of things online and have had no problems...also, if you are looking for an adult onesie, you can get one from www.adultclothdiaper.com ...they are pretty reasonably priced and i have 4 or 5 of them....