LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Tooth, And No Binky

Yesterday, the dentist pulled out a dental crowbar, and pried a tooth out of my head!

I was instructed not to suck on anything.

That's not fair! I honestly can't sleep without my pacifier, ESPECIALLY when I feel like crap and can't even eat!

So, I put it in anyway, and woke up to a mouth full of blood. Ew!

If I suck REALLY GENTLY, it should be fine, right?

NO! Dont suck not even gently! U have to give time for a clot to form where ur tooth was! Its for the best , I promise. When u have teeth pulled they dont even want u suckin even on a straw! Please listen sweetie it shouldnt be long ok? Just have someone to cuddle u to sleep! That works beautifully :) Good luck and hugs

Curious

NO! Dont suck not even gently! U have to give time for a clot to form where ur tooth was! Its for the best , I promise. When u have teeth pulled they dont even want u suckin even on a straw! Please listen sweetie it shouldnt be long ok? Just have someone to cuddle u to sleep! That works beautifully :) Good luck and hugs

Curious

My girl is far away. =(

Well, I have had teeth removed before, and was told the same thing (that plus no smoking) for at least 24 hours after - but I did both and nothing happened to me.

HOWEVER, since you already tried it, and the result was it kept bleeding - I don't think I would try it again if I were you!

I kept it out all day, and it's pretty solid now. If it's a repeat of last night, I'll stop.

However, just holding it in my mouth does help.

Had it in my mouth all night, and no bleeding! YAY!

Maybe I should see a psychiatrist, cause I am SERIOUSLY addicted to this pacifier. I MUST have it!

Better than sucking on a lit smoke! Try a carrot....