LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

i doubt it, money isn't really an issue between us, we have a give freely recieve freely thing going on. anyway i'm giving the $12 back and giving him more then he expected.

when i was at the store the clerk was trying her hardest to not laugh, there i was carrying the 2 packs for him, and my usual 2 packs and a sobe. i forgot to get a cart so i ended up walking to the counter holding them all peeking over the top one. i only wish i could've thought of something to say to make that suppressed laugh of hers billow out.

Maybe it was the combined smell of elephants and burned explosives that scared him off, he may think you're some sort of jungle freedom warrior, and is to scared to talk to you about it and dares not be thought to br asociated with you :diespam:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VIVA LE REVOLUTION! i will fight the incendiary elephant menace for as long as i live!

in all seriousness now, he called a while back to see if i was ok after the crash but he didn't seem like himself and didn't ask to come over, i think i'll give him a bit more time to think and possibly bring him some "aroma therapy" to help him get over the note.

maybe he didn't take it as well as i thought.

I remember when my brother walked in on me in a diaper 1 evening.I backed off from wearing being scared he would tell our folks.After a bit and no comments or questions from them I relaxed and started wearing again.I'd give him alittle time;if you can. If not drop by or call him to see if he is ok;then he may open-up.He might be checking this site or others out;trying to figure it all out.Like you said b4 it is a bit a "private secret"and it plays with ur mind. :thumbsup: Best of luck to both of you.(and every1 else here too)

since i got back from cali things between us have been going great, he's been coming over to my house like usual and we even had a talk about it.

the parts of the convorsation that mattered went like this:

him: oh yeah here's $20

me: what's this for?

him: you know what it's for

me: ok i'll call him up

him: no, it's not for that

me: ok i think i know what you're talking about so just say it, we both know

him: you know, what you bought me, in the garage (he was stumbling over the words)

me: those were a gift, but don't expect that every time

him: just take the 20

me: ok but it's going to the bud fund anyway

him: can't argue with that

later on when he was about to leave

him: i got on that site, what did you want me to see?

me: did you get on the forums

him: yeah but the pastel colors and the phone sex thing kind of creeped me out so i didn't stay long

me: you were supposed to read the dissapearing diapers one in the general discussion forum

him: why

me: i started that thread when i found out someone was taking them, you should check it out

him: you were talking about me on that weird ass site?

me: sort of, i said someone was taking them and said it was my friend when i found out it was you

him: just make sure none of those pedos know who i am

me: if any of those fucking sickos show up on that site or any like it they are quickly booted out

him: so what the hell is that site about?

me: it's a place where incontinent people or people who just like to wear them can talk, and it's all 18 and up

him: ok... what does incontinent mean? and why do you go there?

me: incontinance is when you cant control things and you need depends, and i won't ask why you're taking them if you don't ask why i have them (shouldn't have said that)

him: ok... sounds like a deal

me: out of curiosity how did you find my main stash? you know the one in the garage

him: remember when we went on that camping trip and were looking for coolers?

me: yeah but that was almost a year ago

him: that's when i found out, to tell you the truth i was taking them back then too

the battery on my laptop is about to die and my friend just woke up(different friend) and since this is getting too long anyway i'll just finish it later.

• 3 weeks later...

since i got back from cali things between us have been going great, he's been coming over to my house like usual and we even had a talk about it.

the parts of the convorsation that mattered went like this:

him: oh yeah here's $20

me: what's this for?

him: you know what it's for

me: ok i'll call him up

him: no, it's not for that

me: ok i think i know what you're talking about so just say it, we both know

him: you know, what you bought me, in the garage (he was stumbling over the words)

me: those were a gift, but don't expect that every time

him: just take the 20

me: ok but it's going to the bud fund anyway

him: can't argue with that

later on when he was about to leave

him: i got on that site, what did you want me to see?

me: did you get on the forums

him: yeah but the pastel colors and the phone sex thing kind of creeped me out so i didn't stay long

me: you were supposed to read the dissapearing diapers one in the general discussion forum

him: why

me: i started that thread when i found out someone was taking them, you should check it out

him: you were talking about me on that weird ass site?

me: sort of, i said someone was taking them and said it was my friend when i found out it was you

him: just make sure none of those pedos know who i am

me: if any of those fucking sickos show up on that site or any like it they are quickly booted out

him: so what the hell is that site about?

me: it's a place where incontinent people or people who just like to wear them can talk, and it's all 18 and up

him: ok... what does incontinent mean? and why do you go there?

me: incontinance is when you cant control things and you need depends, and i won't ask why you're taking them if you don't ask why i have them (shouldn't have said that)

him: ok... sounds like a deal

me: out of curiosity how did you find my main stash? you know the one in the garage

him: remember when we went on that camping trip and were looking for coolers?

me: yeah but that was almost a year ago

him: that's when i found out, to tell you the truth i was taking them back then too

the battery on my laptop is about to die and my friend just woke up(different friend) and since this is getting too long anyway i'll just finish it later.

Don't leave us hanging man.

I need another fix.

restlessfox, please come back.

sorry about that, i never left and socalgav has it right, i've been asked to stop posting in this thread, but i asked recently if i can start up again and the results have been promising.

it's just about torture to be banned from writing here so i'm sorry i can't keep you updated but with a little luck who knows.

sorry about that, i never left and socalgav has it right, i've been asked to stop posting in this thread, but i asked recently if i can start up again and the results have been promising.

it's just about torture to be banned from writing here so i'm sorry i can't keep you updated but with a little luck who knows.

Sure wish, your friend will think twice and permit you to keep us posted. Bob

i don't think he will be joining this site, even though he is buying them from me on an almost weekly basis he still thinks this community seems weird, maybe in the future he might join but for now he's doing his own thing

(this is probably going to bite me in the ass later)

i don't think he will be joining this site, even though he is buying them from me on an almost weekly basis he still thinks this community seems weird, maybe in the future he might join but for now he's doing his own thing

(this is probably going to bite me in the ass later)

Its all proberly a bit overwhelming at the moment. Gone from taking a few of his friend's diapers, to getting packs of them brought for him, and finding out theres a pretty sizeable community of fellow "wierdo's". He needs to accept it with in him self before accepting it in others (or some such psyc bullcrap :X).

Personely it took me a few years before getting the balls to join a diaper community, and even now I hardly post (first post in over a year :P). I reckon he either needs time, or just thinks its too personel to share.

One day he will wake up need friends that he can share his wierd diaper thing and when that day come he will need us and then he will find us. Till then I hope he has fun playing, we will always be here. Right guys and we will be more than happy to show him the rops and help him out.

• 1 month later...

any updates you care to share rfox?

you have no idea how much i wish i could post some things but for now i'm restricted to posting about myself, my family, certain friends, and this community on this topic so here's something for you.

i'm about to buy my first case of abena x-plusses, but i don't have enough hiding places in my house to safely hide them all, gee i wonder where the extra bags will be going...

one of my friends knows my secret even though i havn't told him and hadn't planned to, i asked him who told him but i can't post about that. i was moderately pissed so i went to the source of the information leak and she assured me it wouldn't get out again. i'm still worried.

i havn't purchassed any diapers in almost a month, i'm just about going through withdrawls...