LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life On Cruise Control

I have cruise control on my Dodge Dakota Pick-up. It’s nice. I will often travel up to Clovis, near Fresno, to visit my brother or another friend. Once I get on the 99 I could set my cruise control to match the speed of those around me (usually 75-85 mph). Many of us live our lives like that. We set our cruise control so that we are doing what everyone else is doing. Our culture is rampant with people on cruise control! Everyone claims to want to be an individual but only the kind of individual that is accepted by our crowd. Life wasn’t meant to be that way! How many kids get body piercings, tattoos, clothes to match their crowd, just to feel accepted? How many adults do the same? Even in the church I see people on cruise control, doing what everyone else is doing, keeping up with the trends. This is absurd! Life was not designed to be lived on cruise control! Not long ago my wife and I took the top and doors off the Jeep, and traveled by an old route that took us through Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park and eventually west to Clovis. The trip took ten hours and we saw some of the most beautiful scenery you could imagine. Yes, I could have taken the freeway and made the trip in three hours. But what would I miss doing that? Mountain lakes, rivers, amazing vistas, trees, wildflowers, grazing cattle, and nature’s bounty were all there for us to enjoy. Get off cruise control! Don’t hurry to your next destination. Don’t hurry to wet or fill your next diaper! Take the time to enjoy everything around you.