LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She was going to learn she is just a diaper baby (private)

graceissocute667

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the reasons, it seemed, that she had not been to a restaurant in a long time was that the last time they went, she asked to use the bathroom while they were waiting and it was just her and her dad.

Grace shyly asked, "auntie can I go potty? I have to go bad." She had tears in her eyes. She didn't want to poop again and make her auntie mad at her. She said, "I was never allowed to go potty in restaurants. I'm not old enough to go by myself and daddy would never take me."

(When can we start bringing in diapers during the day and treating her younger?)

Grace frowned with what her auntie first said. She had tears in her eyes and she was very upset by pooping her pants again. She said, "last time I asked to be taken potty out in public daddy wouldn't take me and it caused an accident and so I was afraid to ask."

(What items are you okay with. I want a crib added to make her feel secure, bottle and sippy cups, bibs, some more baby like outfits with snaps to make diaper changes easier, as well as a changing table, a carseat since she is so little, a booster seat, and maybe a stroller.)

"Well, a lot of girls your age are a lot bigger than you are, honey. But as I understand it, the law is more about size than age."

She smiled.

"Anyway, you can't be worried about how oold you are now, if we are going to fix all the silliness your parents did to you, honey."

Brenda smiled and nodded.

"That's alright, honey. Aunt Brenda is just taking good care of her little niece, baby."

She then started to wash her body for her.

"I don't want you to try so much anymore, honey.