LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She was going to learn she is just a diaper baby (private)

graceissocute667

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenda lived in a comfortable house with three bedrooms, but thus far, one bedroom was set up as an office, and one bedroom was decorated for a normal child in about the fifth or sixth grade because Brenda had not remembered exactly how old her little niece was.

Grace smiled up at her auntie. She ran up to her and hugged her. She said, "it's everything I have except for my furniture because mom said I didn't need it." She came into the house and said, "yes auntie I do. I always like staying with you. But now I get to love with you."

Grace knew she didn't look twelve but she was always small for her age. She always looked 3 years younger than she actually was. She got used to people not believing her or thinking she was younger. So she was shocked her aunt didn't correct her but she figured she didn't believe her.

Grace cried more when her aunt saw her. She hated that she spilled after she promised she wouldn't.

Grace said, 'but i am twelve. It was an accident. I'm sorry. I saw a mouse run under the couch. It scared me."

Grace wiggled when her ant picked her up. She wanted to protest but decided to behave.

Brenda came back in about twenty minutes later, after going to check that her niece had some clothes laid out on her bed, and checking that all her clothes were clean that she had with her.