LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Apologies To Curious, Peter And Peed

Hi Curious, Peter and Peed

I am just posting here to say I am sorry I did not beleive you with regards to a certain person, I am the fool and hold my hands up.

I am so sorry for all the trouble that has gone on and the things that were said.

I have got my just deserts and I will learn by them.

I felt it was the right thing to do by posting to you so everyone can read and understand that I was in the wrong and that I am truly sorry.

I have always apologised for my mistakes and this is no exception.

I dont expect you to forgive me as I have betrayed your trust but please believe that I thought I was doing the right thing by sticking with a friend or someone I thought was a friend.

I hope that others who try and "Pull a fast one!" can also learn by this that the hurt involved is damaging and destructive.

BE HONEST TO YOURSELF BUT MOST OF ALL BE HONEST TO EACH OTHER IT IS A VERY IMPORTANT LESSON TO LEARN!!!!

Hia Dee...there is something deep in your heart of hearts, a public apology is is very humbling...obviously your sense of honor is very strong. I have missed you, been awhile I hope you had a nice Christmas & New Year's. I wish you well. And I hope the mending process goes well w/ You, Curious, Peter & Peed.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Thanks Huggie

Peter and Peed have been great accepting my apology but yet to speak with Curious

I didn't want things to get out of hand or for people to say that I was running away and hiding

I was brought up with a strong sense of what is right and wrong and the least I could do was openly apologise and I have done that now.

I just wish it made me feel better but I feel upset after all that's gone on but i am going to put it all behind me and try and carry on.

Thanks for your good wishes

Happy New Year Huggie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are only human dee, and try to do the best we can, (hopefully) Your decision was right dee, this could have easily gone the other way. So please just be a friend and lets all get along and "communicate" alot more about "sensitive" situations. I am honest and always have and will be. I hate dishonesty. So lets all be honest please.

Yes Peed I agree honesty is the best policy and thanks for taking the time to accept my apology

I am really humbled by it all

I am cut up about what's happened but can only learn from it not to be too trusting ever again and to listen.

Thanks Peed sorry for all the trouble over the past few months I really am.

Means a lot that you still think of me as your friend

xxx

Yes Peed I agree honesty is the best policy and thanks for taking the time to accept my apology

I am really humbled by it all

I am cut up about what's happened but can only learn from it not to be too trusting ever again and to listen.

Thanks Peed sorry for all the trouble over the past few months I really am.

Means a lot that you still think of me as your friend

xxx

Dee lets all move on and not make anymore of this than had to be, heva, as an exposed male, should be apolagising to the Administration, members, and most of all you Dee. It would be the first step in the right direction heva could take, if there is any man left in him. For you to stop trusting Dee is not a good idea, yes a person needs to caution him/herself to protect him/herself but this does not mean to stop trusting Dee. please think that one over. What if heva WAS female? Then it would be me who would be humbled. I don't take pride in the fact that I was one of ppl who seemed to know, this situation was not good all the way around.... Your friend Peed.

Thank you Dee, you are a wonderful person.. thank you for showing the way to me, for I must also apologize. I can't believe I was so gullible.... and i still can't believe how much it hurts. I suppose I will leave dd now, because i don't feel i can trust anything anyone says,, anyone can write anything they want to, and who knows. I have been so hurt by all this, and i know you have my dear.