LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blankies, Anyone?

Anyone else here sleep with a blankie every night, or like to keep their blankie near you? I've always been attached to my blankie, it's gone with me to California, North Carolina, all over the US when I was growing up traveling with parents and family.

Now, it still is with me. Was wondering, were there any others who had a blankie.

BabyChris121675

Its so weird that you bring this up. I have a blanket my grandmother made for me its a full size apghgan I have had it since I was born, It has some holes in it and yes its been all over the USA. I was in the NAvy and after bootcamp it traveld with me. And I still have it and sleep with it on my bed, For some reason its give me a comfort and I cant let it go.

Me gots a blankie....it only really 3 years old... but me grew attached fast...it was the first baby present my Daddy ever gaved me.......it's gone on vacation wiff U/us several times along with tallie my stuffed giraffe....

here is a picture of tallie....tallie has met many other ab's....and has been to cali...new york....and many states in between.....she's flown in an airplane...been left behind in a hotel (for several torturous weeks before i could collect her....now that tallie and i travel wiff Daddy He always makes sure she is in the car with U/us before W/we leave).......and camped in our camper...soaked up my tears when i sad and been leaked on when my diadee wasn't up to da challenge.......both my blankie and tallie are bearry special to me.........

post-2003-1167975093_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1167975093_thumb.jpg

This thread has brought back some memories, I had the same one till it fell apart and was beyond repair upto my 21st birthday, I remember the tantrums when someone would even joke about throwing it away.

Never replaced the blankie, but have still got a couple off teddies from when I was born.

I have real trouble sleeping if Lucy ( teddy ) is not there with me.

Chloe

I had one I was really attached to and would still have it today if it hadn't been stolen from a laundrymat when I was little. It was covered in birds.. the kind that look like Tucan Sam (Fruit Loops bird).. Loved that blankie. Though now I'm much older and have one with a BIG wolf print on it which goes pretty much everywhere I go when I travel.

I don't have my original blankie of course, but I have one that I have been useing for over 20 years, It belonged to my mom, and even when I was in the hospital, I had it brought to me over a hunderd miles from my home, I slept better after having it with me, its a little tattered around the edges, but I love it all the same.....B

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chhockle

Funny that this subject came up because I was rearranging some things this weekend and I fould my blankie!!!! What a long lost treasure it is!!!! So it has joined me each night sense with my paci and my frog George

• 2 weeks later...

Funny that this subject came up because I was rearranging some things this weekend and I fould my blankie!!!! What a long lost treasure it is!!!! So it has joined me each night sense with my paci and my frog George

Yes, its great to find your blankie! I was at my mom's house, going through some old momentos with her, when she unearthed the remnants of my Big Bird blankie that she had to pry away from me when I wa 13. That was about six months ago, and I have slept with it every night since, although it is really falling apart. I have been checking ebay often to try and find an exact replacement, but I haven't been able to even find one that is the same material. Maybe someday...Till then, I will sleep with my blankie until it decintigrates to the size of a postage stamp.

Yes, its great to find your blankie! I was at my mom's house, going through some old momentos with her, when she unearthed the remnants of my Big Bird blankie that she had to pry away from me when I wa 13. That was about six months ago, and I have slept with it every night since, although it is really falling apart. I have been checking ebay often to try and find an exact replacement, but I haven't been able to even find one that is the same material. Maybe someday...Till then, I will sleep with my blankie until it decintigrates to the size of a postage stamp.

Maybe you can have someone restore it for you, and use it only once and awhile, and get another, to use everday, something like your first blankie, should be treasured, I wish I could remember the one I had, if I had one that is I just don't remember, ever having one.

• 1 year later...

never had a blankie, always been teddies for me, with a ribbon round the neck, I still have my first teddy, panda who is really in poor health, had him since i was a baby. His stuffing is going and he sits on my windowsill now. I now have my other bear, teddy, and he goes everywhere, i got him when i was about 7 as panda started to getting poorly. hes a bit sturdier but has losst a leg and his nose......but he wont disintegrate. Teddy sleps with me everynight, I get very upset if he is disturbed or talked about as if he cant hear things.

never had a blankie, always been teddies for me, with a ribbon round the neck, I still have my first teddy, panda who is really in poor health, had him since i was a baby. His stuffing is going and he sits on my windowsill now. I now have my other bear, teddy, and he goes everywhere, i got him when i was about 7 as panda started to getting poorly. hes a bit sturdier but has losst a leg and his nose......but he wont disintegrate. Teddy sleps with me everynight, I get very upset if he is disturbed or talked about as if he cant hear things.

i got my stuffies too lots of them almost to many for the bed.

Well, I do have plushies too, but I call them my pets. Meaning my stuffed killer whale collection which keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can't resist buying certain kinds of Shamus online through eBay when I have the chance to.

BabyChris121675

Every night I still sleep with my blankie and one of my whales.

• 2 weeks later...

Hrmmmm.... I thought I replyed to this... Guess I didn't. I have a Care Bear blankie. I call it my magic blankie, cuz it can bring me anywhere I wanna go...I've been to Bikini Bottom a few times :P

When I'm wiff my Mommy. I sleep with it every night and when I play with my toys... I'm usually sitting ontop of my blankie.

Guest baBBen

Anyone else here sleep with a blankie every night, or like to keep their blankie near you? I've always been attached to my blankie, it's gone with me to California, North Carolina, all over the US when I was growing up traveling with parents and family.

Now, it still is with me. Was wondering, were there any others who had a blankie.

BabyChris121675

Funny thing, I don't have a blanket now (yet), but I definitely slept with blanket every night until I was probably at least 12. Good times. I wish I still had it but it was truly thrashed. If it was still in good enough shape, I would definitely still have it!

Ben

BabyChris121675

I have my blanket with me 24/7 except when im at work or out with friends. It is a white winnie the pooh blanket with a soft cotton stuffing. I hold it in my sleep and when i suck my thumb. I go crazy if i spend more than a few hours without it.