LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family role play (private anyone2)

Baby_James

Abby was a stay at home mom. Her and her husband devin had 4 very active boys that could be a handful to take care. Jason was a senior in high school top of his class and captain of his basketball team, he was the overall good kid and any and devin couldn't be more proud of the young man he was becoming. Jason tryed to help out with his brothers whenever he could although he wasn't home much due to class and sports.

Matt blushed red and looked down at his blue finding nemo onsie pjs that were now a lot darker. He was wet and icky but was a little embarrassed about his accident. "Daddy I make pee pee" he reached his arms up to be carried wanting to cuddle.

Jason was asleep in is room he had posters on his walls off all his favorite sports teams and shelves filled with his trophies and ribbons. He was still asleep since he went to a BBQ on the beach wit some friends from night before.

Abby woke up like she always did. She could never sleep trough the night and every night since even Jason was born she wakes up and checks on each of her kids making sure they are asleep peacefully. She checks Jason first and sees he's asleep than goes to Leo and Lucas. When she walks in she catches a strong smell and sighs when she realizes Lucas pooped his diaper again. Having 3 kids in pull ups/ diapers was becoming too much for her as she was oligarchs at least one of them would be potty trained soon.

She carefully picked up Lucas from his bed and layer him down on the floor and began changing his diaper hoping e would sleep through it

Devin tried to figure out what the problem was. He would have usually figured out the problem by now but it was still very dark and hard to see anything in the room. when he hears his daughters response "it's ok darling accidents happen, there's nothing to worry about" he says trying to comfort her as he tries to find where she is by walking around the bedroom and feeling what is in front of him, he usually didn't have this problem but it was so dark he

(It's Matt so it would be a son)

abby tryed to comfort in with her soothing voice "sh shh it's ok it's just mommy I got you sweetie. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she rocked and comforted Lucas hoping that he would feel tat it's mommy hugging him would settle him down.

Abby looks over and sees leo awake "go back to sleep buddy it's just me I need to change your brother that's all" as she tryes to handle both.

Matt holds onto devins leg and tugs it "daddy me aww wet" as e started to fidget. He didn't like the feeling of being inset pjs long and he was starting to get cold

Abby kisses Lucas on the head after he calms down and proceeds to change his messy diaper and covers her nose from the smell as she wipes and gets a new diaper and clean pajamas on him as well and helps tuck him back in "ok can you go back to sleep for mommy buddy?"

Lucas smiles and let his mum change him. After she has finished he gets back into bed and when she asks if you can go back to sleep he just nods his head. He then looks over at his brother " I'm sorry I woke you up bro"he says looking sorry. Leo. looks at his brother "it's fine don't worry about it" he says smiling at him. Leo then blinks his eyes

Devin takes him out of bed and carries him downstairs with him. He then finds his wife and puts him down on the floor in front of her and then he goes back upstairs to take a shower.

Lucas notices his mum has left the room. He gets out of bed and goes over to Leo's bed which takes absolutely no time at all. Leo then wakes up and starts talking to his brother this continues for one or two hours until they both end up falling asleep because they are so tired .

Abby sighed and mumbled "well good morning to you too" as she knew devin had to work and was always busy but it would still be nice if he could help out a little more or at least know that Matt likes a bottle to help fall back asleep. She quickly snaps back to reality wen Matt is crying and picks him up "hey shh it's ok I got you" as she fixed a bottle for Matt and fed it to him and balanced having Matt on her hip

After Devin has taken a shower he gets out and dries himself off with a towel. He then raps the towel around him and walked back into his bedroom. He then drops the towel and gets some of his clothes as he starts putting them on. After he has finished getting dressed, he goes downstairs and put his shoes on. He then goes and looks for his car keys. He then find them and goes outside to get into the car, he presses the button on his key fob. And the car opens, walks over to the car and opens the door, he then gets in and starts the car, closing the door. He then drives off to work.

Abby was frustrated as this was becoming more and more common lately with devin blowing off ear and the kids as it felt like we was alone wen it came to raising there family.

Se puts Matt down and finished with making breakfast as we set the table and went to wake up Lucas and Leo. She made her way to there room Ann's kissed not her little men on the head "hey you guys wake up I have some yummy breakfast for you guys downstairs tat I think you will like"

Abby laughed and shook her head at her 2 very hyper active boys "ok you 2 play time is over let's go eat before you hurt each other " as she took the pillows from Lucas and Leo and brought them to the kitchen sitting each of them st the table and picking up Matt placing I'm I. His high chair as well and getting them fed

"but Mum we're having fun, I want to continue playing" Lucas says as you took the pillow from him and told him that playtime was over. Leo grabs the other two pillows off the other bed and throws one towards Lucas "I bet you're rubbish at this game"Leo says smiling at his brother. Lucas catches the pillow as his brother throws it towards him "OK then let's go, you're so going to lose. Lucas says as he takes the first swing with the pillow but his brother blocks it was the other pillow. They both then stop trying to hit each other again with the pillows as they laugh and have fun.

Suddenly the home phone downstairs in the hallway starts ringing.

Leo and Lucas both stop and look at their mum they then put the pillows down. They then both had downstairs messing around with each other.

The person on the phone is a young female woman "hello are you Abby?" The woman on the phone asks

"well unfortunately the teacher Mr Owens fell down some stairs yesterday and has had to go to hospital so he will not be in today. Unfortunately we cannot get a replacement teacher until next week. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I must now end this call

Abby was in shock, she was planning on the boys getting ready for school and trying to keep Matt Leo and Lucas entertained on her own wasn't going to be easy. She went upstairs with Matt to talk to Devin as she went into the room as he got his suit on